(Topic ID: 102808)

FS: Zaccaria Time Machine

By dgersic

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Having finally finished restoring my second Time Machine, it's now up for sale, because I really don't need two of them, and I do need the room in the basement shop to work on other project games in my queue.

On http://www.zaccaria-pinball.com under the Pins and Projects page, the second Time Machine link has pictures and some details on the restoration. Even if you're not interested in buying it, you might find this interesting.

On the Games For Sale page, you'll find more and larger pictures.

$2500

Shipping is a possibility, but I'd strongly prefer an in-person sale on this game. Come by, see it, play it, pack it up, and take it with you. I can hold it and deliver it to you at Pinball Expo next month, if that helps. Email to INFO AT ZACCARIA-PINBALL.COM is the best way to reach me.

For those that don't already know this, I'm in DeKalb, Illinois, which is about halfway between Chicago and Rockford.

#2 9 years ago

Free bump for cool rare game!

#3 9 years ago

Nice looking machine! Good luck with the sale~

#4 9 years ago

Thanks. It's a fun game with some interesting features not found on anything else.

#5 9 years ago

Argh. I just found out that the restoration pictures weren't available. I fixed that.

#6 9 years ago

great artwork, great sound package, great ramp, great main toy, great 3-D backglass...one of zaccaria's best

#7 9 years ago

Wow.
Absolutely beautiful work.
I need to go youtube some Time Machine videos.
Never seen one in action. Looks really interesting.

#8 9 years ago

You have one of the best guys out there (David) selling a wonderfully restored example of a machine and pinball manufacturer of which he is an authority. I don't think deals get better than this, so here is a bump!

Brad

#9 9 years ago

Dave is the man when it comes to Zac games.
Buy with confidence!

#10 9 years ago

I wouldn't hesitant buying a game from Dave. He IS the authority on all things zaccaria so you will get a game that will give you many years of fun.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-zaccaria-time-machine and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.