(Topic ID: 55655)

FS Zaccaria Devil Riders (Price Reduced)

By CaptainNeo

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 39 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by CaptainNeo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

devil_riders_006.jpg
devil_riders_007.jpg
on_002.jpg
devil_riders_001.jpg
devil_riders_008.jpg
devil_riders_005.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider captainneo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Very nice and clean Zaccaria Devil riders.

Pics are here

http://www.pinballplayfieldrestoration.com/index.php?mact=Album,m4,default,1&m4albumid=42&m4returnid=53&page=53

I'll get some pics of the inside of the cabinet as well. Underside shines like new chrome everywhere. Plays great. Displays crisp.

$2300. Located in SE WI. Need to clear out some space so she has to go. Wish I could keep it but I can't. One of the nicest DR's i've seen. If it wasn't for the 2" chip on the one corner, it would look practically like HUO.

#2 10 years ago

here's a couple of pics. More on the way.

devil_riders_005.jpgdevil_riders_005.jpg devil_riders_008.jpgdevil_riders_008.jpg devil_riders_001.jpgdevil_riders_001.jpg

#5 10 years ago

well you could come over and visit it now, since you live near me. Better do it fast because zacs don't seem to stick around long when I put them up for sale.

#6 10 years ago

here's with the game on. Displays nice and crisp. All working great. Backglass is backlit with the neon. Hard to tell from the camera flash. Very nice glass and insert.

on_002.jpgon_002.jpg

#10 10 years ago

more pics

devil_riders_007.jpgdevil_riders_007.jpg devil_riders_006.jpgdevil_riders_006.jpg

#12 10 years ago

thank you. It is an exceptional example. If you saw the underside of the playfield pics, they look like brand new. I just have to take some. It's kind of cramped here right now. Hence why I even have to sell it. Wish I could keep it as it's going to be hard to find one as nice as this down the road.

#13 10 years ago

some interested parties but nobody has pulled the trigger yet.

#15 10 years ago

I love the cyclist loopy thing in the backbox. That's a pretty cool feature. Backbox animations work perfectly.

#19 10 years ago

Well the coating they used was some clearcoat. That's why the playfields held up so well. But they were suppose to be using it because it was making the workers sick from breathing it in. But man those playfields hold up nice.

#21 10 years ago

I love the 3d formed backglasses they have on all of them.

#23 10 years ago

It seems I have a lot of people on the fence on this game. So if your coming here, playing it and picking it up in person. I'll do $2100 on it. If I have to get it ready for NAVL or palleting. $2200.

#25 10 years ago

same with pop up heads. I think NGG and MM pop up animals were taken from the heads in Robot.

#26 10 years ago

I will be available this weekend for those that are interested in coming and looking at it.

#28 10 years ago

well i'll be here all weekend if you want to do a road trip.

#31 10 years ago

well its' here in WI right now. You could come and play it right now.

#33 10 years ago

well you could make the trip really worth while, because i'll have a Time Machine available for sale soon as well.

#35 10 years ago

No, that was Korns. but it's the same style of game. Yea, the upper playfield with the moving playfield is pretty state of the art, especially for being 83. Zaccaria was always thinking out of the box compared to what anyone else was doing at the time.

#36 10 years ago

i'll be available this weekend if you want to come play it. Even if you just want to see it without actually buying.

#39 10 years ago

game has been sold. Thanks to all that inquired.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider captainneo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-zaccaria-devil-riders?tu=captainneo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.