Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by gweempose
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

This topic is closed.

#1 11 years ago

LEds blah blah Sub blah blah 3950. Western WI

#2 11 years ago

Wow, that was quick!!!!!

#3 11 years ago

You guys better hammer Ben like you do me.

#4 11 years ago

Seriously? Have the game for 2 days?

#5 11 years ago

GASP I had TF for 3 months. Ut oh! Seriously mods delete the posts that have nothing to do with sale or lock the thread and i will sell it on craigslist.

#6 11 years ago

Cannot wait to see how many others make a run for the exit.

#7 11 years ago
    Quoted from AkumaZeto:

GASP I had TF for 3 months. Ut oh! Seriously mods delete the posts that have nothing to do with sale or lock the thread and i will sell it on craigslist.

I think that people questioning how fast you are selling it is relevant to a for sale post, especially when your for sale post basically says "blah blah".

#8 11 years ago

it sucks what more do u want

#9 11 years ago
    Quoted from AkumaZeto:

Seriously mods delete the posts that have nothing to do with sale or lock the thread and i will sell it on craigslist.

I'm a little confused about what was said that you feel warrants deletion.

#10 11 years ago

Does this come with a new play field to replace the cracked one? If so I may be interested.

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
    #12 11 years ago
    Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Cannot wait to see how many others make a run for the exit.

Not me! I think it's cool....I've sold plenty of games I've purchased NIB, but this quickly? ...I don't really get it. Especially when there's another update coming soon.

Quoted from AkumaZeto:

Uh...that's not really the best way to convince people to buy it lol

#13 11 years ago
    Quoted from AkumaZeto:

Nothing. It just seems like you are kind of worked up, and that the post feels more like someone venting anger than a real for sale thread.

#14 11 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

Uh...that's not really the best way to convince people to buy it lol

Hope it sells quick Ben. It didn't work for you and that's all that matters. On with the next project.

#15 11 years ago

Whats the big deal if someone just wants your input on why you dont like the game? Maybe its someone who's interested in it but is curious what you didnt like about it that made you decide to sell it so fast.

If youre pissed about the game cause its not what you expected thats fine. Just dont get all pissed at us cause we are curious why.

#16 11 years ago
    Quoted from smokedog:

Does this come with a new play field to replace the cracked one? If so I may be interested.

No, seriously, I am interested. Was thinking of getting one for the location anyway, and on the whole this will be cheaper than getting one from my distributor, even with shipping and customs. But only if it comes with a new play field to replace the cracked one.

#17 11 years ago

I think the rapido sale says it all. My opinion is my opinion not yours or the next guys so if i say its because it does not offer free hot dogs then thats all that matters. People need to STOP CLOGGING FS THREADS WITH THERE Quick witted often dumb comments.

I have not heard back from my distro but i would assume it will yes.

Just lock the thread its up on the local Craigs list for sale. I prefer in person sales anyway.

#18 11 years ago

Ben, if you don't like the comments just post an ad in the Market.

#19 11 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

Ben, if you don't like the comments just post an ad in the Market.

Bingo!

#20 11 years ago

Waaahhhhhhhhhhhhh. Posting here you invite it. Run an ad in the leclaire gazette and you won't hear us.

#21 11 years ago

OP, pretty defensive! You posted a for sale and people are asking questions. Good luck dude! With everything!

#22 11 years ago
    Quoted from shlockdoc:

Waaahhhhhhhhhhhhh. Posting here you invite it. Run an ad in the leclaire gazette and you won't hear us.

Thought we prided ourselves on NOT being RGP! I am defensive. I am sick of the FS section being turned into a small comment personal opinion zone. Coaster guy gets it all the time. All the xmen for sale now threads are clogged with b.s. Its lame. Anyone who wanted my personal opnion could have very well asked me via pm. I am honest and dont hide how i feel about things. Most of you should know that by now.

#23 11 years ago

I'm locking this thread at the request of the OP.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-xmen-pro and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.