You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

bbot3.jpg
bbot2.jpg
bbot1.jpg
#1 11 years ago

Since my other thread kinda changed multiple times figured I'd just start a new one.

Wolverine #12 stock out of the box for $6k

#2 11 years ago

Good luck With your sale and not getting thread hyjacked again!!!

#3 11 years ago

Jeez. XMLE fire sale up in this mofo!

#4 11 years ago

I'll trade you 50-100 hours of my time for it.

I can do anything with computers or electronics that your heart desires. Want a custom device built for something? Let's talk.

I've done things ranging from a remotely activated keyboard "prank" device that opens webpages on the mark's computer when you press a button remotely, all the way to a 300+ pound heavyweight battle bot (yeah, the kind you used to see on tv). Came complete with remote starting gas engine to power the weapon.

#5 11 years ago

I'll trade you a TF for it

#6 11 years ago

Wow that's an AMAZING deal!

Someone buy this thing before I buy a second one!

#7 11 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

lol

Beat me to it!

#8 11 years ago

GLWS!

#9 11 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

I'll trade you 50-100 hours of my time for it.
I can do anything with computers or electronics that your heart desires. Want a custom device built for something? Let's talk.
I've done things ranging from a remotely activated keyboard "prank" device that opens webpages on the mark's computer when you press a button remotely, all the way to a 300+ pound heavyweight battle bot (yeah, the kind you used to see on tv). Came complete with remote starting gas engine to power the weapon.

You did battle bots? Which bot was yours? I loved both the us and British shows. Was so sad when they fell out of popularity.

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

You did battle bots? Which bot was yours?

The one I did was never put into competition by the owners. I made it legal to the BattleBots rules, but they chose to keep it as a display/conversation piece instead of get it all torn up.

The first demo we took it to, everyone was afraid to ride with it in the elevator. Like most beta versions (just like pinball) there was a slight "issue" I hadn't worked out. To make a long story short, every once in a while it would glitch and make a random movement of about 6 inches. Eventually got that fixed, but that was an ass-puckering ride up the elevator with a 300 pound steel monster ready to eat my feet off.

Ill see if I can find pics tonight.

#11 11 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

Have a local deal i could do so Not looking to trade out of state not even for "Plinko LE". (:

If it doesn't sell tonite I'll go through with local sale.

#12 11 years ago

Close thread. Trade made locally.

#13 11 years ago

doah! i missed it

#14 11 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Have a local deal i could do so Not looking to trade out of state not even for "Plinko LE". (:

I was just joking, hence the wink. So what did you end up getting?

#15 11 years ago

I'll be listing the games for sale soon. If anyone is looking for a SC or Shadow feel free to PM me.

#16 11 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

The one I did was never put into competition by the owners. I made it legal to the BattleBots rules, but they chose to keep it as a display/conversation piece instead of get it all torn up.
The first demo we took it to, everyone was afraid to ride with it in the elevator. Like most beta versions (just like pinball) there was a slight "issue" I hadn't worked out. To make a long story short, every once in a while it would glitch and make a random movement of about 6 inches. Eventually got that fixed, but that was an ass-puckering ride up the elevator with a 300 pound steel monster ready to eat my feet off.
Ill see if I can find pics tonight.

That is simply awesome. Was it a wedge or a spinner or a pic weilder like Mortimus? Post the pics if you can find them.

#17 11 years ago

Same deal goes for Shadow...

See what you are missing out on? (And the promised pics for tigerlaw).

PS - sorry for semi-ot'ing your thread.

First is trying to show some of the internals, second shows before it was cleaned up for the actual paint and graphics, and third is me doing one of the first real outdoors tests of the control electronics and drive train.

It was pretty fun, you could even sit on it and ride it.

bbot1.jpgbbot1.jpg bbot2.jpgbbot2.jpg bbot3.jpgbbot3.jpg

#18 11 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Same deal goes for Shadow...
See what you are missing out on? (And the promised pics for tigerlaw).
PS - sorry for semi-ot'ing your thread.
First is trying to show some of the internals, second shows before it was cleaned up for the actual paint and graphics, and third is me doing one of the first real outdoors tests of the control electronics and drive train.
It was pretty fun, you could even sit on it and ride it.

Very cool stuff. I sure wish there would be a renessance in that hobby...it was close to becoming a sport!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Coos Bay, OR
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Clinton, OH
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-xmen-le-12-6k and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.