Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Ballypin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Bought a Xenon game and CPR playfield in September but have decided to not do the swap so am offering the pf for what I paid. Pics available to serious inquires. PF stored standing vertical in box. Shipping is actual cost only; no handling or packing materials charged. Local pickup in Cincinnati, OH area OK. Can also make arrangements to hand deliver to Louisville, KY or along I-65 between Louisville and Nashville, TN if pre-paid. Pay pal OK but buyer to add 3% to price and shipping. May throw to eBay with BIN of $ 750 to cover fees.

Thanks, Darrin

Post edited by Ballypin: item has sold

#2 9 years ago

You shouldn't have a problem selling it. Lots of people looking.

#3 9 years ago

Morning bump.

#4 9 years ago

Sent you a pm

#5 9 years ago

Playfield is SOLD pending payment.

1 week later
#6 9 years ago

Got the PF today, it was packaged so well I didn't think I was going to be able to get it unpacked.

#7 9 years ago

Thanks for the kind words. Enjoy the playfield.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-xenon-cpr-playfield-650-shipping and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.