Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

xmenpro.jpg

#1 10 years ago

FS: X-Men Pro HUO - $3,700.00. Wanting to open up space for a Standard WOZ. In this case HUO means this machine has been played by only two people, myself and wife (both retired). Has never been moved. Low plays. Excellent condition. Has never had a major issue. Two minor issues - if there is light inside Magneto (I'm not sure there is one) then the bulb is burned out; I had to adjust the switch behind Wolverine once. FYI only- there is probably $150 in CoinTaker LEDs plus Cliffy's (2). I will not ship. If you are interested you will have to drive to my home located in Northwest Arkansas. This has been a very tough decision for me, I love this machine. On any contact send me your e-mail.

#2 10 years ago

bah! Move to NY! GLWS

I've been looking for one up here in the NY area. If you change your mind about shipping please let me know.

#3 10 years ago

You are really limiting your market by not being willing to ship since you are in such a small market.

Shipping is very easy if you use NAVL. They will take care of it

#5 10 years ago

Moved to market place sub forum for you OP. Awesome game.

#6 10 years ago

I am very interested. If by chance you still have it in a few weeks or so I might be able to swing it. I have recover from buying an ST Pro first.

#7 10 years ago

PM Sent

#8 10 years ago

If this wasn't my busy season, I would be taking a small road trip to Arkansas.

#9 10 years ago

Anyone that PMs me please send your e-mail address. I have had several people express interest. To answer some of your questions. No, I will not meet halfway. I am 66 years old and while I could help in the moving it would sure be nice if you could bring someone with you (or one of those lifting things). I do have all of the stick-ons and plastic pieces from the goodie-bag but the bulbs, etc. are mixed in with items from my other pins. Cash and carry only. Yes, I forgot to mention that it does have those lifting bars under the pf (which cost me $54.00 I believe). It does have the most recent code. No scrapes, scratches, or cracks that I can see. The wife cleans the top of the pf at least once every two weeks. Our house only has one level. I live in Fayetteville, Arkansas.

#11 10 years ago

Great sellers I have purchased from Jamesdeloris the machine will be better than new. If I was not saving for Star Trek I would have already sent a PM.

Jamesdeloris thanks so much for the Avengers it is our most played machine.

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from 1967Firebird:

Great sellers I have purchased from Jamesdeloris the machine will be better than new. If I was not saving for Star Trek I would have already sent a PM.
Jamesdeloris thanks so much for the Avengers it is our most played machine.

That's very kind of you to say this. If I remember correctly you and your son played this machine. I really hate to sell it and I'm sure I will regret it (hell, I do already). My distributor contacted me early last week and said he would give me first chance to buy a Standard WOZ that he expects in October. His price seemed very fair. For the past several days I have really agonized over this decision. As you know if I buy one then I have to move one out. Thanks again for your kind words.

#13 10 years ago

Your e-mail address has been rejected. Please e-mail me at [email protected]

#14 10 years ago

Great price for a great game. Wish it was closer to the Great White North. GLWTS

#15 10 years ago

Bump for a great seller.

#16 10 years ago

Good luck with the sale and picking up WOZ!

Brad

xmenpro.jpgxmenpro.jpg

#17 10 years ago

I believe I have a buyer. Thanks for your interest. This Standard WOZ had better be a good game or I have really screwed up, big time. X-Men Pro is a great game. I will miss it very much. A very underrated game.

#18 10 years ago

With what few games I have played on WOZ, I think you will be very happy. Great game IMO and hope to add one to my collection someday!

#19 10 years ago

Glws its always hard parting with a favourite pinball

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from ronlisa:

With what few games I have played on WOZ, I think you will be very happy. Great game IMO and hope to add one to my collection someday!

Thanks for the information. I did quite a bit of research on the WOZ before I made the decision to sell my XM and for the most part it was very favorable. I sure hope so. Many of the "did not like" threads concerned the music. I don't believe that will bother me.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-x-men-pro and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.