Topic Stats

• 41 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Hwawonyu
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0793.jpg
IMG_0840.jpg
IMG_0839.jpg
IMG_2849.jpg
IMG_2857.jpg
IMG_2841.jpg

#1 7 years ago

I think it's time to part ways with my X-Men LE Wolverine #277. Even with the pending code update I still don't think it's for me. I just can't seem to get into the theme and I am a much bigger fan of The Avengers. The only thing I've added is a Kerry Protector in the scoop, and new posts with blue Cliffy's at each ramp entry. Goodie bag still stapled in the cabinet with 85 total plays. I have never had any problems with it, maybe because its a later number in the run, I dunno but it's rock solid. Local sale in Southern California preferred, but I do have the original box and pallet and will work with your shipper if you arrange the details. $5800 **Edit Price Drop**

Thanks,
Kevin

#2 7 years ago

Bump for the new day and a couple of unboxing pics.

IMG_2841.jpg IMG_2857.jpg IMG_2849.jpg

#3 7 years ago

More pics of the cliffy posts installed at the ramps.

IMG_0839.jpg IMG_0840.jpg IMG_0793.jpg

#4 7 years ago

Nice game Kevin..good luck with your sale..If I had the cash I would buy it in a heart beat..I really like the game play..and will even better with code update..

#5 7 years ago

Thanks Lisa, I should probably wait for the code update and maybe I will, but somethings gotta go from the lineup to make space. Oh the crazy pinball fever!

#7 7 years ago

Man, is 85 plays enough to decide? The last few times I played it I felt I was starting to get it. It took me awhile. But I don't own it.

#8 7 years ago

Personally, the code is a little bit of a turn off, so I can't wait to see what comes later this month. That said, xmen is a blast to play. Every shot feels so rewarding. And that storm ramp is one of the most fun upper flipper shots I have played since SM. and I enjoy storms shot more than venoms. And the missed shot randomness is pretty cool with the spinning disk and magnets - the ball can really fly around places.

This game has really grown on me, and if it wasn't for the code, I may just like it more than ACDC! Good luck with the sale.

#9 7 years ago

Bump for a great seller and buyer, deal in confidence!

#10 7 years ago

Bump for the weekend and price lowered to $6000. Treat yourself for Christmas, or would make a great stocking stuffer

#11 7 years ago

Just wait for the update, ya maniac! 10k by (next) Xmas lol

#12 7 years ago

Need money and space! I could part with TOM instead and it would go to a close friend so I could still play it. Maybe that's a better option....

#13 7 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Need money and space! I could part with TOM instead and it would go to a close friend so I could still play it. Maybe that's a better option....

Hmmm....that close friend being me? LOL ....I've never had a TOM... hmm....damn you pinball!!!!

#14 7 years ago

Good price. I have a Magneto on the way at the moment.

#15 7 years ago

Free bump, and hopefully a hypothetical question:

The new hotness is leaving the goodie bag stapled to the bottom (meaning it could be empty for all intents and purposes, contents are irrelevent if it is never used).

Does that mean the new new hotness will be leaving the certificates of authenticity on the backglass? If you remove it, is is non-original, non-mint. You could be devaluing your game by hundreds, if not thousands of dollars by daring to remove that certificate ladies and gentlement.

Bandwagon ho.....

#16 7 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Bump for the weekend and price lowered to $6000. Treat yourself for Christmas, or would make a great stocking stuffer

Is that price delivered to 92352?

#17 7 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

The new hotness is leaving the goodie bag stapled to the bottom (meaning it could be empty for all intents and purposes, contents are irrelevent if it is never used).

Yeah, I do not get that. I pulled my goodie bag, to check out the manual and goodies. Keeping the bag in place is like being really careful with the package on a Star Wars toy as a kid (something else I did not do) Why keep the bag in place but then mod the hell out of it? We are some strange collectors

#18 7 years ago
Quoted from PEN:

Yeah, I do not get that. I pulled my goodie bag, to check out the manual and goodies. Keeping the bag in place is like being really careful with the package on a Star Wars toy as a kid (something else I did not do) Why keep the bag in place but then mod the hell out of it? We are some strange collectors

First thing I do is open the bag...I know by doing so chills are going up the spines of certain collectors lol...

#19 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

First thing I do is open the bag...I know by doing so chills are going up the spines of certain collectors lol...

You talking to me???

#20 7 years ago

oh so the machine loses value if you remove the bag? LOL...common now!

#21 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Don't worry...no one is collecting X-Men.

#22 7 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

550 X-Men LEs exist. Therefore 550 people will be collecting them at any given time. Just because someone sells a game doesn't mean it ceases to exist.

#23 7 years ago
Quoted from tracelifter:

Is that price delivered to 92352?

You're in Arrowhead right? Might be able to deliver if it's not snowing

#24 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

550 X-Men LEs exist. Therefore 550 people will be collecting them at any given time. Just because someone sells a game doesn't mean it ceases to exist.

Learn to read into "cute" sarcasm. Obviously 26 pins hasn't made you any smarter.

#25 7 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

You're in Arrowhead right? Might be able to deliver if it's not snowing

Called the guy this morning, he wants an AC/DC now instead.

#26 7 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Learn to read into "cute" sarcasm. Obviously 26 pins hasn't made you any smarter.

Learn the meaning of "sarcasm" and how to apply it. Nah, you just posted a douchebag comment in someone's FS thread.

#27 7 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Stupid post.

#28 7 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Learn to read into "cute" sarcasm.

TIL eggbert52 sees himself as Cuddly version of Steven Colbert...

#29 7 years ago
Quoted from copperpot:

TIL eggbert52 sees himself as Cuddly version of Steven Colbert...

Exactly...someone understands.

#30 7 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

I am, the game is awesome. I find it really hard to believe that people do not like this game. I do however understand that a lot of people make decisions because they listen to others talk about a game poorly or positively. I chose X-MEN because It is a lot of fun and challenging, the art package is one of the best Stern has made, the light show is second only to Tron, it has a lot of shots and real interactive toys that effect the ball or add a shot, It is a real limited run because only the LEs have the Night Crawlers, Spinning Disk, and moving Ramp. 550 is a very small run, of a game that is a lot different (and a lot better) then the Pro model.

#31 7 years ago
Quoted from tracelifter:

Called the guy this morning, he wants an AC/DC now instead.

Smart Guy!

#32 7 years ago

Seems to be a very polarizing title. You either love it or....well, not so much. I've only played the pro, would like to play the LE sometime....

#33 7 years ago

Thanks for all the bumps with your mesmorizing banter guys I think x-men is a very good game, it's just a very hard game that is frustrating for amateur players like my wife and myself. It's a players gams that knows the rules and what to do. I am not a pro at playing but at least I'll never finish it!

#34 7 years ago

Bump. Seems like a good price. Good luck with your sale. I have a Magneto LE and love it. Can't wait for the long overdue code update which could turn the tide for this machine. I think as it is, its a really solid game. With the new code, it could be awesome.

Grab this one at the price it is now as it may go up with a great code update!

1 month later
#35 6 years ago

Bump and back on the market, still would like to get 6K for it. Get it now before the coming code update rockets the price up. Might be interested in partial trades, or best offer. Shoot me a PM, it never hurts to ask and I'm listening.

Kevin

#36 6 years ago

Beautiful machine, and Brotherhood is climbing the ranks as my favorite multiball ever.

#37 6 years ago

New code is going to be good too, now is a great time to buy. I need money and space and Avengers is my super hero pin of choice.

#38 6 years ago

keep it, xmen over avengers , maybe closer if you can get a Hulk, never for pro, or premium, or blue

#39 6 years ago

Have Avengers Blue and love it! It is The Avengers and not all about Hulk. Would consider trading my X-Men LE for a Transformers LE Combo with a little cash on top if anyone is interested.

#40 6 years ago

One Last Bump, price lowered to $5800.

#41 6 years ago

Hold out. Update coming soon.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside