image-386.jpg
image-90.jpg
image-640.jpg
image-54.jpg
image-942.jpg
image-709.jpg
image-509.jpg

#1 9 years ago

Looking to sell an xfiles. It plays great. I just rebuilt the flippers. The playfield has wear I front of the file cabinet that was repaired with epoxy maybe, it is nice and solid. The rest of the playfiels is nice and just needs a cleaning. I just got this and was going to keep it and do a full cleaning but a pin I really want just came up for sale. The cabinet has a bunch of scratches and wear by the flippers and shows it's age but is solid.I just ordered a set of flipper wear cover that aren't even in yet, but will go with the machine along with a full set of rubbers. ( I really was not planning on selling this). The file cabinet is broken but will include a brand new new old stock one that I just bought( if the sale price is right) ramps are all good with no cracks. The back box bulb is out and needs to be replaced.( I might have a spare) I think all of the bulbs on the playfield are working. If anyone local wants to come see and play it please let me know. If anybody wants any other pics please let me know.image-953.jpgimage-953.jpgimage-499.jpgimage-499.jpgimage-90.jpgimage-90.jpgimage-386.jpgimage-386.jpgimage-640.jpgimage-640.jpgimage-54.jpgimage-54.jpgimage-709.jpgimage-709.jpgimage-942.jpgimage-942.jpgimage-509.jpgimage-509.jpg
Looking for $1600 as is and $1800 with file cabinet
Game is located on the MA/RI border

#2 9 years ago

Also the clear plastic in front of the file cab is broken and I will include a new one that I just bought.

#4 9 years ago

Free bump!

GLWS - I want one of these, but the prices are creeping too high for me.

#5 9 years ago

I've only played it a couple dozen times but it is a fun game. I will keep if if it doesn't sell quickly as the other pin I want is not going to last forever.

#6 9 years ago

I might consider a trade now as the game I wanted is no longer for sale. Really want a demo man, but might be open to other titles, preferably DMD.

#7 9 years ago

Also want a Jurrassic Park
Can add some cash also

#9 9 years ago

I'm interested in the file cabinet.

#10 9 years ago

If it wasn't such a long drive from VA I would buy it.

Why are all the pins I want so far away?

#11 9 years ago

File cab is only going to be sold if it doesn't go with the game.

#12 9 years ago

Still looking to trade. Demo man, jurassic park, Dracula, I500, probably others. Also might consider a couple system 11's. Have $$ to add.

#13 9 years ago

Yeah, I want this game. But I can't drive from IN to MA, ha. Still hope it finds a good home!

#14 9 years ago

Yes, tempting but MA is so far away.

#15 9 years ago

image-310.jpgimage-310.jpgimage-983.jpgimage-983.jpg
I just installed flipper guards which definitely look better than the wear.

#16 9 years ago

Yeah, that definitely helps the wear. Cabinet is pretty beat up, but anything to help preserve it is nice!

#17 9 years ago

I was going to try and do some cabinet touch ups but since I'm not keeping it I figured I'd let the new owner do it as I know some people don't like touch ups.

#18 9 years ago

Bump $1600 with the file cab, 1400 without

#20 9 years ago

Of course it is.

#21 9 years ago

Need to sell this to grab another pin price Bump
$1550 with cab $1350 without

#22 9 years ago

Still wish you were closer - hope you get it sold!

3 weeks later
#23 9 years ago

Need this gone to pick up another pin make me an offer, you might be surprised
I have a full set of rubbers, new VUK scoop for ball launch( the welds seemed loose so I bought a new one), brand new file cabinet not installed. New plastic for over magnet, installed. Flippers were rebuilt, game plays great. The only thing I noticed is the upkicker doesn't always go up on the first try, that's why I bought the new scoop, I just haven't installed it yet, haven't had the time. Backbox bulb is fixed as well. Installed new flipper guard protectors.

#25 9 years ago

Game is sold. Nice meeting you Rob.

#26 9 years ago

Dude! Sweet deal. I always wanted an x files. Not sure why it's just got a cool vibe to it. If anyone in Cali has one hit me up!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-x-files-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.