FullSizeRender_21.jpg
FullSizeRender_19.jpg
FullSizeRender_17.jpg
FullSizeRender_18.jpg
FullSizeRender_16.jpg
FullSizeRender_15.jpg
FullSizeRender_14.jpg
FullSizeRender_13.jpg
There are 73 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 9 years ago

I made the mistake of selling my first Royal Rumble and was fortunate to find another nice example. This pin will never leave if I have any say so. Excellent game for the buck and very deep. Good luck with the sale. I think many are a little weary after all the changed stories.

#52 9 years ago

Yeah, well I'll just keep waiting until someone buys.

#53 9 years ago

Are you located in Lincoln or not?

#54 9 years ago

When you start with one price, then change it for more--people already have it in their head that they could have had for the first price. Unless an A title, the damage is done.

Furthermore, that's the price the game usually fetches.
Though yours looks nice, asking $1,500 then saying sorry, it's $2,000.
You've poison pilled yourself.

Take down the post - then take the whole enchilada to another site.
Not going to sell here with all this jargon attached-and the more you try the more silliness will be added to the thread.

#55 9 years ago
Quoted from PapaStach:

Yeah, well I'll just keep waiting until someone buys.

You will be waiting a LONG time.

As I said, I sold a NICE WWFRR not long ago for 1350. Your original asking of 1500obo was a good starting point for an actual sale. At 2k, you will be owning this game forever.

As others have said, you already poisoned your own sale.
Either drop it to a more reasonable price or abandon ship.

#56 9 years ago

Have to agree with Whysnow on this one - game is quite fun, but it doesn't sell for $2k off eBay.

#57 9 years ago
Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

Boston Pinball says this title on ebay is a 2819 game this year....looks like a bargain at 2000.

Apparently Boston Pinball should change their site address to www.420.com, because they are all high as a mofo.

WWF is a good game, but doesn't go for much at all. It's a lot of bang for the buck. Not hard to find one for $1000 if you really look, and can clean a machine.

#58 9 years ago

PM sent....no response.

Are you located in Lincoln or not?.....no response.

Deuces, I'm out.

#59 9 years ago
Quoted from CyberNinja24:

PM sent....no response.
Are you located in Lincoln or not?.....no response.
Deuces, I'm out.

Funny he took the time to take the pictures but won't answer a simple question. I think you lucked out on him not answering.

#60 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

You will be waiting a LONG time.
As I said, I sold a NICE WWFRR not long ago for 1350. Your original asking of 1500obo was a good starting point for an actual sale. At 2k, you will be owning this game forever.
As others have said, you already poisoned your own sale.
Either drop it to a more reasonable price or abandon ship.

I get that you clearly have nothing better to do while you wait for your Predator machine that's never going to show, so maybe take a respite from Pinside and actually go play pinball.

#61 9 years ago

Game looks nice. I don't see a problem with the # on this one... $2K OBO should get the seller/buyer to a good price. GLWTS.

#62 9 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Game looks nice. I don't see a problem with the # on this one... $2K OBO should get the seller/buyer to a good price. GLWTS.

Thanks!

#63 9 years ago

I just wish I lived closer. That's a fun pinball machine, "OH YEAH!"

Go Cowboys.

#64 9 years ago

man this game changes states so fast.

#65 9 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

I just wish I lived closer. That's a fun pinball machine, "OH YEAH!"
Go Cowboys.

It's fun but we are making room for the new Stern WWE game and we are pressed for space.

#66 9 years ago

This is so bizarre. I vaguely remember reading that you were located in Lincoln, Nebraska.

#67 9 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

This is so bizarre. I vaguely remember reading that you were located in Lincoln, Nebraska.

I am located in Lincoln but the WWF machine is located in Dallas, Texas. I have a Metallica machine here in Lincoln and the two other machines are in Dallas.

#68 9 years ago

I don't really understand why people care if he changes the price. Whatever it is what it is. It says obo so if you are actually interested in purchasing the game make an offer for what you feel it's worth. If it's a 1k game make him a 1k offer. I have a feeling most people commenting here are not even interested in the game and mostly just want to bash the next mistake someone makes on pinside.

#69 9 years ago
Quoted from inhomearcades:

I don't really understand why people care if he changes the price. Whatever it is what it is. It says obo so if you are actually interested in purchasing the game make an offer for what you feel it's worth. If it's a 1k game make him a 1k offer. I have a feeling most people commenting here are not even interested in the game and mostly just want to bash the next mistake someone makes on pinside.

People love to hide behind their keyboards like keyboard commandos.

#70 9 years ago
Quoted from inhomearcades:

Because if your starting price is way higher than the standard going rate, you will not even get offers.

if you saw something like Popeye that said $4000 OBO. Would you even bother putting in an offer? Because you would immediately assume, the seller thinks he's sitting on a ferrari when it's clearly a Chevette.

chevette.jpgchevette.jpg ferrari.jpgferrari.jpg
#71 9 years ago

I used to come here for pinball related stuff....now I'm just here for the comedy value..................Joey

#72 9 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Because if your starting price is way higher than the standard going rate, you will not even get offers.
if you saw something like Popeye that said $4000 OBO. Would you even bother putting in an offer? Because you would immediately assume, the seller thinks he's sitting on a ferrari when it's clearly a Chevette.

chevette.jpg
ferrari.jpg

I agree neo, but isn't that the sellers problem?

#73 9 years ago

but the seller doesn't always realize he's way out of line. Thinks no interest , means nobody wants that title at the moment.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Ogden, UT
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 28.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 35.00
Hardware
Filament Printing

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

There are 73 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-wwf-royal-rumble-led-conversion-protoype-translite-2000-obo-2/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.