Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1.jpeg
2.jpeg
#1 11 years ago

Game is in good condition overall. Display is bright and clear with no lines out. Playfield is very nice probably an easy 8 of 10. I pulled all the plastics off, removed the mini playfield. Replaced the rubbers, and waxed everything. Shaker motor works great. GI lights converted LEDs and some inserts have been changed over as well. Cliffy Set installed, hole wear was mild, but it made sense to put them on while I had it apart. Flippers are all strong and work well. Boards are all clean, no acid damage. The power supply had a hacked GI socket. I replaced it, and also replaced the female connector. Installed all new targets and target decals.

I will try and take more pictures and a video later this week and post the link here when done.

2.jpeg2.jpeg 1.jpeg1.jpeg

#2 11 years ago

Damn. Why can't this be closer? Not coming to Philly anytime soon or NyC?

#3 11 years ago

No plans for NYC. I could deliver during the day, if you were open to half way between Orange CT, and NYC.

#4 11 years ago

Hi,
Been looking for a wwf with a reasonable price. Looks likes its ready play.
Can you give me a call? I am at my phone now. I could have a couple questions
Joe 518-636-5353

#5 11 years ago

I'm currently at work so it would make it hard to have a phone conversation about it. I can try and call you later this afternoon. What questions do you have?

#6 11 years ago

Would like to pickup tomorrow if you will be around. Need help getting the machine
into my vehicle. My friend Scott in SGF already told me you were a straightshooter.
So your description of the machine is acceptable. Have had a WWF and really liked it.
Yes give me a call later, perhaps around 5pm if that work for you.
Thanks Joe

#7 11 years ago

Good choice! I really like my WWF. This one looks nice. I have never met the seller but he has an impeccable reputation on here.

#8 11 years ago

Still available, small bump and video will be uploaded to youtube very soon.

#9 11 years ago

Here is the video

#10 11 years ago

Oh, I was hoping he would get it! I admire how you list, advertise and sell games. I need to figure out shipping to 31216 for my future reference. I always just figure "shipping kills the deal" but have never looked it up.

WWF is a great game. I bought some toys of active wrestlers and added them to mine.

#11 11 years ago

I really do wish I was closer. I've been looking for one of these for a long time now.

#12 11 years ago

Looks like a GREAT condition pin. Couple LEDs arent working, Big Bossman and top belt on the ring upper PF.

#13 11 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

Looks like a GREAT condition pin. Couple LEDs arent working, Big Bossman and top belt on the ring upper PF.

I noticed that. Just a loose socket.

#14 11 years ago

I figured it was that since it wasnt out in the pics above, but was in the vid.

#15 11 years ago

Was visiting Eric today and if I had more space in my truck I probably would have bought this. Plays great.

Plus the ACTUAL Royal Rumble PPV was on tonight! Don't think anyone on this pin was an entrant in the Rumble... I think most of them are dead actually.

#16 11 years ago

is Ultimate Warrior in this pin?

#17 11 years ago
Quoted from Nemesis:

is Ultimate Warrior in this pin?

No. He is on the prototype translite though.

#18 11 years ago

Game is still available. Bunch of interested people so will just do first come first serve. I'm available for pickup pretty much any day this week.

1 week later
#19 11 years ago

did u have trouble getting the upper playfield off????

#20 11 years ago
Quoted from whisper:

did u have trouble getting the upper playfield off????

Not at all. You just have to remove both divertors, flipper bats, and ramps. Then remove all the bolts, and wiring harness. Took me about 45 minutes.

3 months later
#21 10 years ago

I shoulda jumped on this when I had a chance, was on the fence until I played one at Pinfest. Next time.

#22 10 years ago

How much did it sell for? Did I miss an asking price?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 35.00
Hardware
Filament Printing

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Ogden, UT
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 28.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 18.95
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-wwf-royal-rumble-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.