image.jpg
image-108.jpg
image-720.jpg
image-273.jpg
image-187.jpg
image-176.jpg
image.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Nice clean example. Cannot guaranteed HUO but it is pretty clean.

Couple small nicks on cabinet. Playfield has no wear. Upper Playfield is not bad but not clear as glass either.

Game functions and plays perfectly.

image.jpgimage.jpg image-176.jpgimage-176.jpg image-720.jpgimage-720.jpg image-187.jpgimage-187.jpg image-273.jpgimage-273.jpg image-108.jpgimage-108.jpg
#2 10 years ago

Few more

image.jpgimage.jpg image-570.jpgimage-570.jpg image-87.jpgimage-87.jpg image-977.jpgimage-977.jpg image-248.jpgimage-248.jpg image-766.jpgimage-766.jpg
#3 10 years ago

Why can't someone have one of these local to me...argh!

#4 10 years ago

Just picked my WPT up about 2 weeks ago. I'm really starting to get into it and enjoy it. Looks WAY better with LED's, it makes your game look good.

GLWS

#5 10 years ago

Its a great pin! Deep rules, great shots and for the $$$ it doesn't get any better.........

#6 10 years ago

I've got a friend who wants one PM sent

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Why can't someone have one of these local to me...argh!

vicinity doesnt matter with this seller! he will deliver it to your home , set it up and then mysteriously disappear in the night!
before I get him in trouble let me explain: I just bought an ac/dc premium from him. after trying to set up delivery etc I started getting reservations about delivery time etc, as my daughter is having a "pre-game" turkey day eve pinball party! (30 to 40 twenty-five year olds). I was also worried about damage etc , as this is as high end a pin as I have. so with that I decide I will take the 600 mile drive and get it myself! I get a call that weekend and he says he "is coming my way and will drop by"!!. with that, about 5 days later he "drops by" and delivers the pin, sets it up and leaves. granted, he was coming to my state but it wasnt like my town was near where he was going (2 hrs north!). so , if anything, "great seller-buy with confidence" certainly applies.

and btw, I have a WPT and it is one of my all time favorites. ritchie-keith j game, deep, fun and never boring.

#9 10 years ago

WPT is probably the best strategic pin ever made, a combination of the layout and rules. Shots are challenging too--far-away ramp/lane entrances are tougher to hit than ones halfway down the playfield!

There are two things I don't understand about WPT: Why anyone would sell one, and why they are not bought immediately when they do come up for sale. Especially at this price.

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

Just picked my WPT up about 2 weeks ago. I'm really starting to get into it and enjoy it. Looks WAY better with LED's, it makes your game look good.
GLWS

Disagree 100%. There are a lot of "glowing transitions" in WPT that are lost in both attract mode and when you collect jackpots in multiball. One of my favorite features of the game. The sad thing is, if you bought a game with LEDs in it already, you would never even know it has these effects.

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

Disagree 100%. There are a lot of "glowing transitions" in WPT that are lost in both attract the mode and when you collect jackpots in multiball. One of my favorite features of the game. The sad thing is, if you bought a game with LEDs in it already, you would never even know it has these effects.

This.

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

Disagree 100%. There are a lot of "glowing transitions" in WPT that are lost in both attract the mode and when you collect jackpots in multiball. One of my favorite features of the game. The sad thing is, if you bought a game with LEDs in it already, you would never even know it has these effects.

Good to know mine came with LEDs so this is news to me.

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Good to know mine came with LEDs so this is news to me.

"glowing transitions" and all, I prefer mine with the brightest LED's. when you hit a jackpot, you could go blind. I have sunglasses tied to the coin door! lol.

#14 10 years ago

Lots of replies, how about one of you purchasing this from me? Lol.

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from yoshootme:

"glowing transitions" and all, I prefer mine with the brightest LED's. when you hit a jackpot, you could go blind. I have sunglasses tied to the coin door! lol.

Some people like blinding, strobey lights. Me, I like to play pinball.

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

Disagree 100%. There are a lot of "glowing transitions" in WPT that are lost in both attract mode and when you collect jackpots in multiball. One of my favorite features of the game. The sad thing is, if you bought a game with LEDs in it already, you would never even know it has these effects.

Thanks for the info, I was not aware of the transitions. However, I still enjoy the LED's and the crisp look it gives me and just about everyone who's seen it seems to agree. Just my .02 though. I guess your mileage may vary.

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from UKCatsFan76:

Lots of replies, how about one of you purchasing this from me? Lol.

Let me know if you are going to be coming my way and we may be able to work something out.

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from juanton:

Let me know if you are going to be coming my way and we may be able to work something out.

If you can make it as far as Indy on a trip, I'd be interested

#19 10 years ago

Or if you are headed south, I would be interested.

#20 10 years ago

guys I think the drop off thing was an aberation!

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

Some people like blinding, strobey lights. Me, I like to play pinball.

well I guess that makes you way cooler than me. glad you like "to play pinball", I like to have fun. peace out pal

#22 10 years ago

If you can make it to nearby Norton Va I will take it!

Good Luck with your sale!

Buddy

#23 10 years ago

The drop off was an aberration. I just happened to be traveling to NJ for work. I am not R+L Freightlines.

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

If you can make it to nearby Norton Va I will take it!
Good Luck with your sale!
Buddy

thanks buddy! lol i already feel bad enough! lol (almost got to meet you at your place with the original plan of picking up the machine. hopefully another time, rich)

#25 10 years ago

Cool game and price looks fair! I had to look up Pikeville to see if you were within reasonable distance

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from yoshootme:

thanks buddy! lol i already feel bad enough! lol (almost got to meet you at your place with the original plan of picking up the machine. hopefully another time, rich)

Maybe when I go back to JJP we can meet.

#27 10 years ago
Quoted from UKCatsFan76:

The drop off was an aberration. I just happened to be traveling to NJ for work. I am not R+L Freightlines.

sorry! I created a monster! glws and here:Michelle Bianchi
Precision Transportation
Agent for STI and North American
1-800-959-8880 ext. 2
0ffice 630-352-3312
Cell 630-344-3093
Fax 866-651-5919
Email is: [email protected]

#28 10 years ago

If only you were closer! Pikeville is on the other side of the world from here! Ha. I would love to see this pin. Never played one.

"We" get the real thing tomorrow night: #1 UK vs #2 Mich. St. This ought to be interesting!

I will be watching Western tonight at midnight on ESPN against #16 Wichita.

I went to both schools.
UK - 1965
WKU - 1973

If you don't get any 'takers' on this pin email me and we'll talk about it. Email me anyway . . .

Mike Giorgio
[email protected]
Bowling Green, KY

#29 10 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

Maybe when I go back to JJP we can meet.

sounds great!

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from Pintucky:

If only you were closer! Pikeville is on the other side of the world from here! Ha. I would love to see this pin. Never played one.
"We" get the real thing tomorrow night: #1 UK vs #2 Mich. St. This ought to be interesting!
I will be watching Western tonight at midnight on ESPN against #16 Wichita.
I went to both schools.
UK - 1965
WKU - 1973
If you don't get any 'takers' on this pin email me and we'll talk about it. Email me anyway . . .
Mike Giorgio
[email protected]
Bowling Green, KY

you guys are stacked! should have a very nice run this year.

#31 10 years ago

We need an "OT: ncaa basketball" topic for our predictions. Between Wiggins and Parker and UK's group it's pretty fascinating

#32 10 years ago
Quoted from yoshootme:

well I guess that makes you way cooler than me. glad you like "to play pinball", I like to have fun. peace out pal

Cool! Thanks for the confirmation!!!

#33 10 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

Cool! Thanks for the confirmation!!!

confirmed indeed

#34 10 years ago

Eric . . . don't think I've met you but I've been to Game Galaxy and know that you know Andrew Y. He emails me almost daily. Has helped me a lot with my pins. We are both about the same distance from Pikeville. That's a long drive!!!

My passion is my basketball. Pins come in second. I have U of Louisville, U of K, and Western Kentucky University here in BG to watch. All have storied basketball histories. Kansas, Louisville, or Kentucky could end up playing in the championship game. You have Vandy, Middle and UT . . . some good teams also.

Mike

#35 10 years ago

We need to meet up sometime! Do you ever come to the tournaments at Game Galaxy? Like any of the local guys you're welcome to come by and play some pins!

I'm a huge basketball fan at all levels. It's by far my favorite sport, despite the NCAA's best efforts. I feel like the college game has taken a hit over the past few years with the one-and-dones and also the failure of the refs to call defensive fouls. The 2011 title game was one of the worst games I've ever seen, and the 2012 regular season was no picnic either (although tournament was good). I would like the refs to start calling the games closer because no one wants to watch these scores in the 30s and 40s.

I'm a WKU alum so I'm right with you there. I also pull for UK which seems a little disingenuous perhaps but the two teams are on entirely different levels so it doesn't bother me. I also became a Memphis fan when my wife was in med school there, tho it had really started during the Penny Hardaway days

#36 10 years ago

You know, I think we have emailed each other before. We've both been doing the pin thing for awhile now. I am pretty sure I have talked with you on the Nashville Forum that Andrew (Crash) started.

So, if you are a WKU graduate then you sure know the history of Western and its basketball program. I've been waiting for decades for them to have another break-out year like when they went to the Final Four. Would like for it to happen before I die. By the way, the coach of that team, John Oldham, is a long-time friend of mine. I also used to annouce the games in Diddle Arena and broadcast the games on WBKO-TV back in the 1970's. I was SO young then! I don't know how or why they gave me the job at such a young age! I should have been nervous. Ha.

I also went to UK for one lousy semester (before going to Western). I too LOVE to pull for UK. It is a paradox, as you said, but I enjoy all 'my Kentuck teams'. I've got 5 degrees from Western and taught broadcasting courses for awhile there. I've interviewed all the coaches at UK from Adolph Rupp on up. Joe Hall always treated me very nicely. Sometimes I got to sit on the bench with him during games! Imagine that. Wouldn't happen today!!! Rick Pitino has also treated me nicely. We have had talks several times about how we are both Italian, Catholic, born in Massachusettes, same age, and belonged to the Lambda Chi Alpha fraternity. He looks great (and young) on TV, but boy . . . up close he's aging!!! AND SO AM I! Haaaaaaa

It is difficult for me to break loose and drive down to Game Galaxy. Just seems like I have so many other things I need to do around here. Maybe one of these days . . . thanks for the invite.

Of course, if you ever get up here to BG, try and come by and see my place and my pins. I've got a nice Man Cave goin'.

Later on . . . "Go Tops!"
Mike Giorgio

#37 10 years ago

Go Cats bump....

#38 10 years ago
Quoted from jints56:

Go Cats bump....

YEP!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Bucks County, PA
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

$ 38.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-wpt-located-in-ky-2200 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.