Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
image.jpg
images.jpeg
image.jpg
1339427125641.gif
There are 116 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 10 years ago
Quoted from Plungemaster:

Whining? Haha, stop scalping and i will.
Telling i have nothing better to do, and then reacting on same subject over and over again when you are so unbelievable tired of waiting for woz.

Ok ok man we get it.

Relax, it's just pinball.

I know they sell weed in Holland.

#52 10 years ago

Whining? Haha, stop scalping and i will.

Obviously you have something against me as I don't see you posting in any other FS threads.

This is hilarious.

Plungemaster he Angry Elephant.

#53 10 years ago

I wonder if the price police can take away someone's badge if they go rogue.

#54 10 years ago

I give him shit, because he asks for it.

If he says i am selling for the extra cash, then thats something i still wont like. But then thats it.

But he is saying he is tired, which is bull shit. He is not tired at all, he just wants the extra cash.

Just admit so we all can move on. Just admit you are scalping, and then we all have a nice day.

Wait..... I suddenly remember, i can leave this topic......

#55 10 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Give me a break. Tom offers his WOZ spot starting at $500 less than I've seen anyone else ask, or best offer yet, and for this you give him shit?

Oh No Dan. I'm a scalper. I admit it. I have no problem with it.

I am also a huge BlackHawks fan.

#56 10 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Obviously you have something against me as I don't see you posting in any other FS threads.
This is hilarious.
Plungemaster he Angry Elephant.

I have nothing against you personal, why would i? i dont know you.

You did not search good enough tom, so you are wrong. And when your looking and see my messages, you will find out that i am hammering on this subject only in scalping topics. In all other i am not, as you will see.

The only reason this discussion is not ended 40 posts ago is because you used tired as a reason which is bull shit and you know it.

#57 10 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Ok ok man we get it.
Relax, it's just pinball.
I know they sell weed in Holland.

they don`t sell in st.louis?

#58 10 years ago

If he says i am selling for the extra cash, then thats something i still wont like. But then thats it.
But he is saying he is tired, which is bull shit. He is not tired at all, he just wants the extra cash.
Just admit so we all can move on. Just admit you are scalping, and then we all have a nice day.

I am selling for the extra cash and I'm tired of waiting.

I really don't care what anybody thinks about it.

You can now go and derail someone else's for sale thread.

#59 10 years ago

Finaly we are there. Thanks.

Good luck with scalping.

#60 10 years ago

Well, you are talking out of your ass, I know Tom personally and he is very tired of waiting, he brings it up every time I see him, 3 or 4 times a month, so it's not BS. If you saw his collection and his game room you'd realize he ain't hurtin' for money.

Scalpers buy things with no intention of using them themselves. So you want us to believe he put all that cash down 2+ years ago just so he could make a profit on the game when he somehow knew JJP would take this long. Uh huh. Why wait an extra year, then? He could have sold it for just as much a year ago.

Your objection makes no sense.

#61 10 years ago

Good luck with scalping.

Thanks for being an ass. I will have fun scalping my games.

Quoted from DanQverymuch:Well, you are talking out of your ass, I know Tom personally and he is very tired of waiting, he brings it up every time I see him, 3 or 4 times a month, so it's not BS. If you saw his collection and his game room you'd realize he ain't hurtin' for money.
Scalpers buy things with no intention of using them themselves. So you want us to believe he put all that cash down 2+ years ago just so he could make a profit on the game when he somehow knew JJP would take this long. Uh huh. Why wait an extra year, then? He could have sold it for just as much a year ago.
Your objection makes no sense.

Thanks Dan.

#62 10 years ago

Give it a rest dude! The OP had his money tied up for 2.5 years on this machine.
Let him sell the damned thing! the market will decide what it's worth...
Your scalping argument is ridiculous and has no place in this FS thread.

#63 10 years ago

glws....plungemaster what is ailing you?

#64 10 years ago

wow i just made 9000 pkp...woooo!

#65 10 years ago

I suddenly remember, i can leave this topic......

Yeah....but WHEN??

#66 10 years ago
Quoted from vex:

wow i just made 9000 pkp...woooo!

Congrats, wait till you get to 50,000.

PS plungemaster has not Donated to pinside.

Carry on.

#67 10 years ago
Quoted from vex:

they don`t sell in st.louis?

Only crack

#68 10 years ago

hey we get the cops show up here too i know.

#69 10 years ago

A "risc" you mean?
I am thinking of taking that risc too, on the hobbit. Don't have the money, will not have it when its out, but i just sell my number for 2 gs more a month before i get one.
Good idea!

Do you realize that the WOZ pre-orders in the USA are 100% pre-paid? That means we have had between $6500 and $7500 tied up for up to 2.5 years. In the US and many other countries we have free markets such as stock markets. We buy something such as stock in a company with a risk/reward nature. It is part of capitalism. Many young college aged people look at such concepts as brutal to those that have little, but as they become older and more financially successful many come to appreciate how their hard work, planning, and decision making has paid off in terms of a better quality of life for themselves and their families.

Also, scalping of tickets is illegal in Holland, but I seriously doubt that goods are illegal to sell for higher prices, especially if they are goods that are non-essential items.

#70 10 years ago

Hey check it out, its plungemaster's glory hole.

images.jpegimages.jpeg

#71 10 years ago

#72 10 years ago

I really think plungemaster and I can become best friends with a little intervention and counseling.

#73 10 years ago

Hahahaha, now that is a nice joke. I only saw that used on zillion forums.

Good for you.

Tom i really thauht you could handle this by yourself, did not know you needed all those smeagols to help you. How pathetic...

#74 10 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

I really think plungemaster and I can become best friends with a little intervention and counseling.

I doubt it. I get the sense that he (Plungemaster) is a young utopian that resides in a commune, and you (Tom) on the other hand appear to be in touch with reality.

#75 10 years ago

Hahahaha, now that is a nice joke. I only saw that used on zillion forums.

I told you a billion times not to exaggerate!

#76 10 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I told you a billion times not to exaggerate!

Im pretty sure he meant to say a brazillian.

#77 10 years ago

Come on guys, the stand up comedian quality is to much. You guys are so funny its unbelievable.

You guys should do something with that.

#78 10 years ago

Come on guys, the stand up comedian quality is to much. You guys are so funny its unbelievable.
You guys should do something with that.

Until you donate to pinside, you are worse then a scalper. Plenty of us have made money on a pinball machine on pinside and don't need to be compared to guy standing outside a sold out concert. Either donate or don't expect any of us to care what you say.

First it's obvious you can't afford this pin or any Woz. If you were told over and over its coming airport then it doesn't you might want your money back to. Plenty people are getting out and you single out Tom. As much as I despise JJP I think you are off your rocker. Why notget mad when a mm sells for 10 grand plus is it any different.

I feel so dumb for even responding to you but my feeling soon as everyone adds you to ignore you will be talking to yourself very soon. Not than none is listening, Tom wants Metallica or his money back and has not done a thing to deserve your immature outburst. Go get laid or get a job so you can afford this pin you highly covet so much. Your a joke and a waste of good bandwidth.

Best of luck Tom shame you can't sell your machine without being harassed for no damn reason. Like you peed in his corn flakes when in fact you did not.

#79 10 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

Until you donate to pinside, you are worse then a scalper. Plenty of us have made money on a pinball machine on pinside and don't need to be compared to guy standing outside a sold out concert. Either donate or don't expect any of us to care what you say.
First it's obvious you can't afford this pin or any Woz. If you were told over and over its coming airport then it doesn't you might want your money back to. Plenty people are getting out and you single out Tom. As much as I despise JJP I think you are off your rocker. Why notget mad when a mm sells for 10 grand plus is it any different.
I feel so dumb for even responding to you but my feeling soon as everyone adds you to ignore you will be talking to yourself very soon. Not than none is listening, Tom wants Metallica or his money back and has not done a thing to deserve your immature outburst. Go get laid or get a job so you can afford this pin you highly covet so much. Your a joke and a waste of good bandwidth.
Best of luck Tom shame you can't sell your machine without being harassed for no damn reason. Like you peed in his corn flakes when in fact you did not.

Dang Starbase don't pull punches tell him how you really feel

#80 10 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

Your a joke and a waste of good bandwidth.

You are correct! He's shitting up another thread as well. Ignore-Time!

#81 10 years ago

I am currently looking to buy a tangible WOZ. I was not willing to risk $6500 3 years ago for a pin today. Those that did were(hopefully) rewarded for their patience. I would rather pay a premium now for a guaranteed pin than to take such a risk. This is different from a giant stubhub type outfit who buys up all the tickets to a concert or sporting event a month before it takes place with an unfair insider advantage and essentially corners the market. If JJP went belly up a year ago all the pre-orders would be out $6500. But I'm 99.99% sure that the next super bowl will take place and big sports scalpers will have a guaranteed profit. So, yes there may be a few scalpers like automated services that I think was totally uncool, but that is the exception to the rule.

#82 10 years ago

Plungemaster... the OP can ask what ever he wants. I say good luck to him on his sale.

Dude, you need to step aside and shut the front door!

#83 10 years ago

goo luck with your sale, tom

#84 10 years ago

I am from holland....
Cause when i think of taking a risk its something like go fighting to afghanistan. Or put all your money you ever earned into the start of a business like for example jersey jack, with the risk.... here you go, to lose everything you got. Thats a risk....

Wait, who took the risk? Jack did? LOL! Just whose money do you think he's been spending?

Risk is like going to war? Guess no one from Holland has taken any risks since the 1800's then

First I just thought you couldn't spell (aka dumb).... Now I think you're just a little crazy

#85 10 years ago

I am not saying you are a bad guy. I only say this is scalping, and i dont like it.....
For the record, in holland scalping is not allowed....

Selling for a profit is not allowed in Holland?

Comical.

The country that essentially invented the stock market and gave us the Dutch India Trading Companies?
The country that practically invented the free market and was built on merchant capitalism?

So, what, Soccer ticket scalping is illegal in holland and that somehow equates to this?

I think your understanding of "scalping" is on par with your understanding of "risk (RISC)"

These guys would be ashamed of you: image.jpgimage.jpg

#86 10 years ago

What the world needs is a good $8000.00 pinball machine.......

#87 10 years ago

Let me publicly submit my offer of $7300 cash. It's better than the $6500-$7000 you will get when these hit the market.

#88 10 years ago

GLWS Tom. You seem like a nice guy and thanks for responding to my emails.

#89 10 years ago

plungemaster apparently does not have the logical comprehension abilities to understand that Tom has owned this game for over 2 years! That is not scalping, figure it out and then piss off.

Tom never bought this game with the intention of selling it for a profit on the contrary Tom is a super nice guy and would more likely hook a friend up then look for profit ever!

It is very simple, many folks are tired of the wait. They have owned a game for over 2 years and still have not had a chance to play it. Makes perfect sense to sell now at current market and possibly buy a WOZ at a later date.

GLWS Tom, hopefully this still means you are having a party, just no longer a WOZ party ;(

#90 10 years ago

I have been putting this party off to long waiting for WOZ. I will make a definite date after the 4th. Plan on having it before the summer ends.

#91 10 years ago

Good luck with scalping.

Dude, stop talking, seriously.

#92 10 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Let me publicly submit my offer of $7300 cash. It's better than the $6500-$7000 you will get when these hit the market.

^really classy move^

Just a thought but don't you think it would be more appropriate to PM the OP with this crap instead of projectile vomiting it onto his FS thread?

image.jpgimage.jpg

#93 10 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Let me publicly say that if 6500-7000 is the "market price" down the road then the economy has tanked and/or the pin bubble busted and every POS you own with be about 2K (except Lotr of course)

Keepin it classy

#94 10 years ago

#95 10 years ago

Game is sold pending payment.

Thanks.

#96 10 years ago

Wow! What a complete trainwrecked FS thread.

Congrats on the sale.

#97 10 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

Wow! What a complete trainwrecked FS thread.

Do they ever end up any other way?

Definitely! Congrats on the sale...

#98 10 years ago

Nicely done Tom, you going for a Metallica now? I just got home from playing a Pro version at a local game supply place.

#99 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I just got home from playing a Pro version at a local game supply place.

What's it looking like Flanker?........

#100 10 years ago

Hard to say, it was setup in a showroom with lots of overhead lights and lacked cranking audio with no powered subwoofer. I cracked 52million my first time ever playing it, seems a little easy per factory settings. Ill stick with my Marvel/movie themes that I like, artwork is awesome on it though for sure!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
13,000 (OBO)
$ 91.00
9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

There are 116 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-wozle-preorder/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.