Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
image.jpg
images.jpeg
image.jpg
1339427125641.gif
There are 116 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 10 years ago

Deciding to sell my WOZECLE to fund another purchase. I ordered 3/23/11 and have #96 reserved. $8000 OBO.
Will consider trade for Metallica Prem plus cash.
Thanks for looking.
Tom.

Sold.

#2 10 years ago

GLWS Tom! This is a nice opportunity for someone to grab an LE at a fair price without too much more waiting.

#3 10 years ago

Where's RobT!?! He's SO gonna want it!!!!

#4 10 years ago

Nice deal. This one wont last. GLWS!

#5 10 years ago

Man I want your spot since it is ahead of mine!!!! I previously thought a 6/2011 order date would come quickly but have since realized that is not going to happen.

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Nah, McCune will be clamboring for it more than Rob!

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Deciding to sell my wozle to fund another purchase. I ordered 3/23/11 and have #96 reserved. $8000 OBO.
Will consider trade for Metallica Prem plus cash.
Thanks for looking.
Tom.

Is shipping included or extra?

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Nah, McCune will be clamboring for it more than Rob!

A little pre-emptive strike before they comment. Nice. How about we take bets on how long Alex and the other WOZers chime in? LOL, this thread is doomed.

Pappy

#9 10 years ago

GLWS. It's a very fair price for a early WOZ. I even thought about it because mine wont get here until later this summer.

Pappy

#10 10 years ago

uh-oh

1339427125641.gif1339427125641.gif

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

a fair price without too much more waiting.

the fair price i agree with but when will it actually ship?

OP should call Jack and ask (But maybe wait til Thursday).

#12 10 years ago

I emailed Jen today. Told end of August.
This would not include shipping. I did say best offer and have had a few fair offers already I am considering.
Tom.

#13 10 years ago

Good luck Tom, Metallica rocks so far hard even with early code. Can you elaborate on why you are bailing so close to getting it, my guess is something to do with theme?

#14 10 years ago

PM sent. Fingers crossed!

#15 10 years ago

What happened with canceling an order when you dont want it?

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

Good luck Tom, Metallica rocks so far hard even with early code. Can you elaborate on why you are bailing so close to getting it, my guess is something to do with theme?

Plan and simple....I am tired of the wait. Period.

Quoted from Plungemaster:

I guess I don't get what you mean.

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

LOL Starbase seriously?? I doubt that after 2.5 years of waiting on a pre order that the OP just figured out that WOZ doesn't stand for Wizard of Zombies. I will take a leap here and say that the OP understood what the theme was 2+ years ago.

#18 10 years ago

It still exists and people are more than welcome to use that option. He could have cancelled his order and gotten a full refund. Then JJP could sell it for the current retail and earn some extra profit.

OR

He could take advantage of the current market and earn a profitable return on his investment into JJP.

Personally, I would have followed Tom's path and sold it at market price.

Marcus

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

LOL Starbase seriously?? I doubt that after 2.5 years of waiting on a pre order that the OP just figured out that WOZ doesn't stand for Wizard of Zombies.

If JJP comes out with Wizard of Zombies, I probably am a pre-buyer.

Marcus

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Lol

The avalanche of WOZ FS threads continues.

Still very much looking forward to seeing and playing this pin...eventually.

GLWTS Tom!

#21 10 years ago

Why? Then he loses the time value of having his money tied up for YEARS- essentially an interest free loan to JJP.

OP took a risk, laid out the $$$ and is certainly entitled to the meager profits.

#22 10 years ago

A "risc" you mean?

I am thinking of taking that risc too, on the hobbit. Don't have the money, will not have it when its out, but i just sell my number for 2 gs more a month before i get one.

Good idea!

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Thanks for being honest. I may be joining you soon. In may I was told late June, now I'm being told later this summer.

Jack did a great job on getting some 900 TH preorders before all this. If he tried to get preorders now he would be hard pressed to get half that.

Pappy

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Quoted from PappyBoyington:

Thanks for being honest. Pappy

First seller to come along that I believe his reason.

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from pinstor12:

First seller to come along that I believe his reason.

Just curious:

Why is it important a seller gives- or you believe- a reason to sell?

#26 10 years ago

A "risc" you mean?
I am thinking of taking that risc too, on the hobbit. Don't have the money, will not have it when its out, but i just sell my number for 2 gs more a month before i get one.
Good idea!

No, pretty sure he means "risk" just as he typed it. "Risc" isn't a word in the English language, fyi.

#27 10 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

No, pretty sure he means "risk" just as he typed it. "Risc" isn't a word in the English language, fyi.

C'mon Steve, this is an international forum. He's from "location unknown". He can speak any language!

#28 10 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

Well.. To us geeks it is. It's a processor . RISC.

#29 10 years ago

Tom, if you leave your JJP T-shirts in a brown paper bag on my front porch, I'll see that they are dealt with appropriately!

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Tom, if you leave your JJP T-shirts in a brown paper bag on my front porch, I'll see that they are dealt with appropriately!

LMAO. That is an inside joke.

Once you get your WOZ I will be crying and scream because I sold mine.

#31 10 years ago

A "risc" you mean?

I don't think he's talking about a processor...

#32 10 years ago
Quoted from chessiv:

I don't think he's talking about a processor...

I know he isn't. Wow...

#33 10 years ago

I am from holland, i meant risk, like he said. In between "". I opligise for the typo, that is confusing.

Cause when i think of taking a risk its something like go fighting to afghanistan. Or put all your money you ever earned into the start of a business like for example jersey jack, with the risk.... here you go, to lose everything you got. Thats a risk.

Not depositing a few hundred bucks, refundable, for a toy. Come on, thats not a risk. You will survive losing that cash.

This is not taking a risk, this is acting like a parasite off the risks taken by jersey jack, over the back on your fellow pin mates.

Only for a few extra coins.

Tired of waiting..... Lol....

#34 10 years ago

I am from holland, i meant risk, like he said. In between "". I opligise for the typo, that is confusing.
Cause when i think of taking a risk its something like go fighting to afghanistan. Or put all your money you ever earned into the start of a business like for example jersey jack, with the risk.... here you go, to lose everything you got. Thats a risk.
Not depositing a few hundred bucks, refundable, for a toy. Come on, thats not a risk. You will survive losing that cash.
This is not taking a risk, this is acting like a parasite off the risks taken by jersey jack, over the back on your fellow pin mates.
Only for a few extra coins.
Tired of waiting..... Lol....

When you fork over the money and wait a few years, give me a call and let me know how you feel. lol

#35 10 years ago

Yep, good come back. Your scalping, and you know it.

#36 10 years ago

Yep, good come back. Your scalping, and you know it.

So everyone that bought a pin 5-10 years ago and is now selling for them twice as much is all the sudden a bad guy. Give me a break. I don't have a gun to anybodies head here.

I don't feel sorry for Jack. He still has buyers. I feel bad for the guys who are still waiting for the games they purchased.

I can still grab a WOZ down the road if I choose too.

#37 10 years ago

I am not saying you are a bad guy. I only say this is scalping, and i dont like it. You are not the only one doing it, so i guess its normal.

In my opinion its not normal, and i would never want to earn a dime like this.

For the record, in holland scalping is not allowed.... So maybe i am used to not fucking fellow hobby friends in the ass.

Selling ten years old pins is a whole different thing.

And why do you even bring this up? Your not doing it for te money, do you???

You were tired were you not????

Please cut your bull shit, take a good rest and good luck with selling.

#38 10 years ago

I am not saying you are a bad guy. I only say this is scalping, and i dont like it.
Selling ten years old pins is a whole different thing.

A pin is a pin. Some people don't want to wait 6 months to a year to get their game. I am moving on. I respect you think I'm scalping as you see it. I won't b the first o the last whether it is WOZ, Hobbit, METLE, MOPLE or the like.

#39 10 years ago

Why do you even answer this guy. Today's price is the fair price. Don't let a $-&@ ruffle your feathers.

#40 10 years ago

You are right, you are not the first and will not be the last man who gets tired....

But ok, lets get on topic, since you are not in for the money, are you interested in a trade? I got this one in offer:

http://blogs.babble.com/strollerderby/files/2012/01/Cooper-Collection-Red-Twin-Garden-Bed.jpg

Deal?

#41 10 years ago

That's what this is all about ? You can't afford a game and your jealous?? Sheesh man.

#42 10 years ago

I like the OP in 9 out 10 threads

Stop shitting in his FS thread

#43 10 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Why do you even answer this guy. Today's price is the fair price. Don't let a $-&@ ruffle your feathers.

He'll be on ignore soon. . He's obviously doesn't anything Better to do. Perhaps I dated his girlfriend or wife and this is his way of getting back at me.

Plungemaster if you want to offer a trade or buy from me please PM me. Otherwise I will sick Robin or the mods on you

#44 10 years ago

So, you are a scalper, and now you trheaten me to go to the mods cause i tell you are scalping?

Is the forum smeagol hwawonyu backing his master not enough to finish this discussion?

#45 10 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

LMAO. Thanks PB79.

#46 10 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Otherwise I will sick Robin or the mods on you

This is funny, after the "risc" snafu:

You mean "sic."

#47 10 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

This is not ebay, sell there if you cant handle critics.

This is a pinball fanside, not a marcetplace.

#48 10 years ago

This is funny, after the "risc" snafu:
You mean "sic."

This guy is 50 cards short of of 52 card deck.

This is not ebay, sell there if you cant handle critics.
This is a pinball fanside, not a marcetplace.

Stop whining. Is your name Andy by the way?

image.jpgimage.jpg

#49 10 years ago

Whining? Haha, stop scalping and i will.

Telling i have nothing better to do, and then reacting on same subject over and over again when you are so unbelievable tired of waiting for woz.

#50 10 years ago

Give me a break. Tom offers his WOZ spot starting at $500 less than I've seen anyone else ask, or best offer yet, and for this you give him shit?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 16.95
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 24.50
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 116 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-wozle-preorder and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.