abandon_thread.gif
realview.jpg
sundial_052.gif
spock.gif
arnold_pects_flex.gif
witch_flies_4.gif
jacksonoz.gif

This topic is closed.

There are 172 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
#1 11 years ago

I've got another client that wants out of the WOZLE. The game is completely paid for in full. JJP will transfer ownership once we receive full payment. email or call if you're look to purchase the Erik 614.937.3228 $7k

#2 11 years ago

I'm kind of surprised that Jack is letting people do this. Not that I think there is anything wrong with it.

#3 11 years ago

Why is it surprising? It'd be a pretty douchebag move if JJP required "right of first refusal" to sell something you've already paid for in full. He owns it, it's just in pieces around the world right now

#4 11 years ago

Setting a benchmark for good customer experiences which make the next game easy to jump in on. Its good business, no.. great business.

I still have to get one of these at some point.

#5 11 years ago

Here they come. JJP really needs to set a release date. If Stern gets an LCD game to market before JJP starts final production, I fear that the bottom is going to drop out.

#6 11 years ago
Quoted from pzy:

Why is it surprising? I

Because there is the potential for fraud.

#7 11 years ago
Quoted from Exejet:

I've got another client that wants out of the WOZLE. The game is completely paid for in full. JJP will transfer ownership once we receive full payment. email or call if you're look to purchase the Erik 614.937.3228 $7k

I don't think you are going to get much interest here because of your reputation on this site.
I would recommend the actual seller come on here and sell the pin themselves.

#8 11 years ago

Do you guys know of exejet?

How should the transaction take place? Any input from JJP to make sure the pin is transferred?

#9 11 years ago

seems like alot of folks are jumping ship on this title after seeing a glimpse of it.

#10 11 years ago

Being that Jack is an honest guy, and very well aware of how long it takes a check to clear I doubt there is any danger to either party here. If he refused to do it that is understandable, but he goes out of his way to make all of his customers happy.

You would never be able to do this with "other manufacturers". That being said however, as an early buyer on WOZ I don't even know what the current status is on pricing, availability etc. Maybe lots of people out there need to know what they have to pay to buy a WOZ now, what the differences are between the standard VS LE etc. It has changed in the past 18 months since this project started and I'm sure many perspective buyers are just as confused on pricing now VS later as I am.

Last I heard Gary Monarch at Abel Electronics in St. Clair Shores, MI still had some games available and was trying to help people out on pricing. But again....I cannot recall what those prices or specials are all about. He was offering a free shaker or something for the standard models but I can't remember exactly what the deal was all about.

#11 11 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Do you guys know of exejet?
How should the transaction take place? Any input from JJP to make sure the pin is transferred?

I would only make such a transaction with Jen or Jack of JJP being on the phone directly. Exejet has an axe to grind with Jack so the whole thing is suspicious.

Also, AbelElectronics and JJP/pinballsales are sold out of LE's.
I would guess that Automated Services probably has some at a marked up price.

#12 11 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

I would only make such a transaction with Jen or Jack of JJP being on the phone directly. Exejet has an axe to grind with Jack so the whole thing is suspicious.
Also, AbelElectronics and JJP/pinballsales are sold out of LE's.

Yea...thats the most polite post I have ever seen him make with WOZ in the subject. But its and easy $500 profit for him if he can make it work for his customer. As long as everyone is happy who cares?

#13 11 years ago
Quoted from playernumber4:

As long as everyone is happy who cares?

Because he is the self proclaimed most hated person in pinball and proud of it....I'm sure somebody will jump on it, but there are a ton of people on here that wouldn't touch it because of him...

#14 11 years ago

Exejet aka EZE is a complete dbag 99% of the time when it comes to posting online, but I don't see him ripping anyone off in a transaction like this. If anyone is interested in getting this WOZ via him, I would not worry.

#15 11 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Exejet has an axe to grind with Jack so the whole thing is suspicious.

Which retailer is he?

#16 11 years ago

I wonder if he really has someone selling an WOZECLE. He may be just playing a game with a lame attempt to discredit the game because he obviously despises Jack deeply.

#17 11 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Which retailer is he?

He is a seller out of his home garage of Stern games.
He goes by EZSLEEZE on RGP.

#18 11 years ago

Either way it is strange to see two listed all of a sudden.

#19 11 years ago

I had no idea

#20 11 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Either way it is strange to see two listed all of a sudden.

That is what I am saying. He is probably just copying the guy from yesterday that bought a standard WOZ and pocketed the extra $500. I doubt he actually has a seller and is just lamely trying to discredit WOZ eventhough such a sale really would not be capable of doing any harm unless it was dozens of games being dumped below market price.

#21 11 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

That is what I am saying. He is probably just copying the guy from yesterday that bought a standard WOZ and pocketed the extra $500. I doubt he actually has a seller and is just lamely trying to discredit WOZ eventhough such a sale really would not be capable of doing any harm unless it was dozens of games being dumped below market price.

If that turns out to be the case he should be permanently banned from the site.

#22 11 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Yeah he's an epic douche.

#23 11 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Here they come. JJP really needs to set a release date. If Stern gets an LCD game to market before JJP starts final production, I fear that the bottom is going to drop out.

Won't happen. Stern technology for the most part revolves around what cyborg can steal and rebrand with some new walmart toys. Without concrete innovation already in place to completely copy the technology of, Stern is left scratching their heads.

#24 11 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

I wouldn't think so based on the following:

Say someone genuinely want to buy the game.

They'd email Exejet, and the transaction should quickly commence.

If on the other hand, the buyer got crickets, he'd quickly report it here.

Point being: don't think anyone would be that suicidal with their reputation.

Of course an "unknown" buyer could surface...guess we'll ultimately see if it's anyone known.

My 2 cents.

#25 11 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

Won't happen. Stern technology for the most part revolves around what cyborg can steal and rebrand with some new walmart toys. Without concrete innovation already in place to completely copy the technology of, Stern is left scratching their heads.

I wouldn't expect you to agree. JJP could shut down tomorrow and some would still insist that Stern's product is inferior. In the meantime, X-Men is coming and it looks terrific. But you won't like it, either. Avengers could come out and literally cure cancer while being the greatest playing machine ever built, and the Church of JJP will still spit on it. Whatever.

#26 11 years ago

This is a silly thread. Of. Ourse it's me!

Not sure it's a great idea to resell something you have not even received yet. I don't want to be the Pinball Police.

Erik H has no JJP game to sell either.

Jack

From another thread.

Just saying

#27 11 years ago

Everyone knows where I stand on the game but that doesn't stop me from selling a game. Are you guys fools? Money's money! You guys act like a bunch of females, zero logic! Way to emotional about pinball. It's business. I sold a couple of MM's and point blank told the buyer(s) IMHO they weren't worth the money. They still sold!! Same here, I wouldn't buy it but others will. Game is sold pending payment. Thanks for the emails and phone calls. Most hated seller! Love it!

#28 11 years ago

After the deal is done I'll post the number! It's below 200!

#29 11 years ago

A deal done means there are at least two people happier than they were before, and that's a good thing.

#30 11 years ago

Not on this one, there 3! Add JJP!

#31 11 years ago
Quoted from Exejet:

I sold a couple of MM's and point blank told the buyer(s) IMHO they weren't worth the money.

If you're the seller, I believe it.

#32 11 years ago
Quoted from Exejet:

You guys act like a bunch of females, zero logic!

Stay classy.

#33 11 years ago

Moved to marketplace.

#34 11 years ago
Quoted from Exejet:

Everyone knows where I stand on the game but that doesn't stop me from selling a game. Are you guys fools? Money's money! You guys act like a bunch of females, zero logic!

I wondered what the backstory was with you to cause the attitudes toward you on this forum. I may be just a female, but now I think I grasp it. Thanks for clearing it up so succinctly.

#35 11 years ago

Jack confirmed in another thread Exejet is F.O.S. and has no machines available. Also anyone transferring ownership to another person prior to delivery goes to the back of the line.

#36 11 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Also anyone transferring ownership to another person prior to delivery goes to the back of the line.

I hope that's not true - sounds a little spiteful if so...

#37 11 years ago
Quoted from BigOrange:

Its true. JJP made it the new policy. It seems that he got a bunch of emails. Proving what was said in the Shazam thread. Folks will screwup a good deal as well as a bad one : )

#38 11 years ago

Female AND usage of one of my favorite words??? I am in love!

#39 11 years ago
Quoted from BigOrange:

I think it sounds very fair. Why should someone who decides NOW to purchase the game have the opportunity to possibly get their game before you, when you may have ordered months, or well over a year ago?

#40 11 years ago

For what it's worth, I know the seller. I had a shot to buy it at 6.5k and passed. It's legit.

EZE can be a POS, but he's definitely not a scammer.

-M

#41 11 years ago

I don't understand this 'client' business. What does Exejet have to do with this sale?

#42 11 years ago
Quoted from riggy469:

I think it sounds very fair. Why should someone who decides NOW to purchase the game have the opportunity to possibly get their game before you, when you may have ordered months, or well over a year ago?

Well, not a big deal but someone signing up very early (therefore, with a lower number) was taking on the most risk since they knew less about the machine that people do today. So, now that the machine looks like a winner they should (in my mind) be able to cash in on that value if they want to by selling the primo number to someone else (some might call it a form of arbitrage). It's no different than accepting delivery and selling it the next day if you choose to. I suppose JJ could charge a $25 processing fee for the paperwork if he really wanted to...

#43 11 years ago
Quoted from ctozzi:

seems like alot of folks are jumping ship on this title after seeing a glimpse of it.

If that be the case, I'd say those folks are making a huge mistake.

I had the pleasure this past weekend of touring the facility where the playfields and cabinets for WOZ are being made. Let me just say, no pinball machine has ever been made the way Jack is making WOZ. I saw playfields and cabinets in every phase of construction and I was blown away, not only with the final product, but also with the attention to detail.

In my opinion, Jack is setting a new standard for pinball and I don't think anyone else is going to match it.

#44 11 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

In my opinion, Jack is setting a new standard for pinball and I don't think anyone else is going to match it.

Wow! That's quite an endorsement coming from the esteemed Mr. Kelly.

#45 11 years ago
Quoted from BigOrange:

Well, not a big deal but someone signing up very early (therefore, with a lower number) was taking on the most risk since they knew less about the machine that people do today. So, now that the machine looks like a winner they should (in my mind) be able to cash in on that value if they want to by selling the primo number to someone else (some might call it a form of arbitrage). It's no different than accepting delivery and selling it the next day if you choose to. I suppose JJ could charge a $25 processing fee for the paperwork if he really wanted to...

I think the only difference is the risk for the buyer. If a buyer is waiting for the seller to accept delivery first, they run the risk of the seller changing their mind/getting a better offer/etc. If they transfer ownership prior to the game shipping, the buyer has the game locked in. My feeling is, if the ownership is getting transferred prior to games shipping, then that buyer should go to the back of the list as if they just ordered that day, because in a sense, they did.

#46 11 years ago

I am quite frankly really, really tired of hearing about the quality of a machine that can't get to line. Sorry, but that ship sailed months ago. Look where we are without even so much as a test game - especially given what Jack was telling us at TPF as recently as April (test machine on location at iPlay by Memorial Day). Now production will hopefully start in September on a run of 1000 machines, that as recently as 60 days ago, we were thinking the run would be almost complete by that point.

If people are jumping ship, it is because they have lost the fire due to delay and no communication of realistic deadlines. Apathy sets in, new machines catch your interest, further delays come along, etc... Outside of that small handful of diehards on the WOZ Google Group, the buzz on WOZ is down.

#47 11 years ago

Ignore the man behind that curtain....

jacksonoz.gifjacksonoz.gif

#48 11 years ago

You don't know how many people I have spoken to via PM, e-mail and phone that were fully on board with what I was saying a couple of weeks back - when Keith got involved. There are a lot of lurkers and people that don't want to mix it up on the boards, that have these same concerns.

#49 11 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

You don't know how many people I have spoken to via PM, e-mail and phone that were fully on board with what I was saying a couple of weeks back - when Keith got involved. There are a lot of lurkers and people that don't want to mix it up on the boards, that have these same concerns.

Jack just posted a timeline update in the other thread.

#50 11 years ago

Gambit I like ya but take a happy pill. It will be done when it's done. Go get some fresh air already.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 172 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-wozle-position-7k and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.