• 70 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by PW79
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

geico.png
There are 140 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 10 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

More lies and BS. I am a member of JJP's team. A more recent development. I declined a salary and do not have a new WOZ in my arcade

Could have sworn that you recently posted that you were getting a WOZ....

My bad.

#102 10 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

Feel bad for the op for how low this thread continues to go, but smile at the thought of who is reading this.

Mike_J

I am sorry for responding to a troll in your for sale thread. I should have know better. I hope you can accept my apology.

Lloyd

#104 10 years ago

I'm a little disappointed to see people attacking LTG's credibility here with how much he personally has done for this hobby and this website at very little to no financial gain.

#105 10 years ago

One person his credibility and there is nothing wrong with having some loyalties to Jack. They were earned.
Loyd is still the man here.

#106 10 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I'm a little disappointed to see people attacking LTG's credibility here with how much he personally has done for this hobby and this website at very little to no financial gain.

You can please all of the people some of the time...

#107 10 years ago

So, three pages and no sale yet ? 9K might be high ?

#108 10 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

"three pages and no sale" is not what my impression of what this thread is about.

Do any of you play or own the games for fun anymore?

#109 10 years ago
Quoted from BagAJellyDonuts:

Do any of you play or own the games for fun anymore?

Heck yes ,I do !

#110 10 years ago

It is so much fun that even reading all the threads that the trolls try to sabotage can't spoil it!

#111 10 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

It is so much fun that even reading all the threads that the trolls try to sabotage can't spoil it

You guys sure use that word "Trolls" a lot ! News flash....Trolls are pinball people in this group !

#112 10 years ago

McCune, I do not consider you a troll. There are a very few people that try to sabotage threads. I refer to the rare mean-spirited posts that are intended to hurt others. Disagreeing or offering alternative viewpoints are essential parts of stimulating new thought and conversation.

#113 10 years ago
Quoted from kirklake13:

what if JJP, Inc. went bankrupt.

If there is one truth in this world, it is that pinball manufacturers NEVER go out of business. Ever.

/s

#114 10 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

I don't see the correlation between number of pages in this thread and whether or not the game is priced correctly to sell.

More (largely off topic) posts = quicker expected sale?

9k might be high, but it has only been one day since the OP started this thread.

#115 10 years ago

If you want to talk about WOZ, please find the thread for your topic, there are many. This is a FS thread. If you have questions for the op fine, but stay on topic. Thisthread is WOZECLE#56 FS, not novas or who likes what title.

Thank you

#116 10 years ago

Glws, wish I was closer, great game you'll be sorry you sold it! Mods, until you make it a no-no to put for sale threads on the forums for discussion,this is the way it goes, for sale should be in market place only!Or why not just move the woz threads inti the jjp forum?

#117 10 years ago

9k for instant gratification! Jump on in.

#118 10 years ago

GLWS let us know what it goes for.

#119 10 years ago
Quoted from sterlingpinball:

1000 for the planet ,yea I would say that is limited . As far as comparing it to Xmen, most are disappointed with it and are dumping a it for 5 grand ,WOZ is in a class of its own

WOZ is not going to be in high demand on the used market. They made over 1,000 Emerald City editions. They made another 1000 standard LE editions. Then JJP is going to make the standard edition for the next foreseeable year or more. The game will probably be produced for another 2 years. If they sell well and JJP sells say 5000 WOZ then the demand on the used market is not going to be strong.

WOZ is a $7500.00 NIB game. The value is not going to hold. Look at how many pinball games actually hold their value. The number is quite low. I'm on the other side figuring that in 4-6 months WOZLE will show up on pinside used at the $6K mark. Lots of people will want Star Trek and dump WOZLE to fund it.

Thats just how it goes.

#120 10 years ago

This is incorrect. There are two versions, not three. The ECLE with 1,000 and the standard with however many the market demands

#121 10 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

This is incorrect. There are two versions, not three. The ECLE with 1,000 and the standard with however many the market demands

There are a number of standards that will be numbered and then there will just be standards so technically I can see where the idea of three versions come from.

#122 10 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

WOZ is not going to be in high demand on the used market. They made over 1,000 Emerald City editions. They made another 1000 standard LE editions. Then JJP is going to make the standard edition for the next foreseeable year or more. The game will probably be produced for another 2 years. If they sell well and JJP sells say 5000 WOZ then the demand on the used market is not going to be strong.
WOZ is a $7500.00 NIB game. The value is not going to hold. Look at how many pinball games actually hold their value. The number is quite low. I'm on the other side figuring that in 4-6 months WOZLE will show up on pinside used at the $6K mark. Lots of people will want Star Trek and dump WOZLE to fund it.
Thats just how it goes.

Well that settles it. My WOZ is now worth $6k. Thanks for letting me know in case I decide to sell some day.

#123 10 years ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

Well that settles it. My WOZ is now worth $6k. Thanks for letting me know in case I decide to sell some day.

I'll only pay 5500.

#124 10 years ago
Quoted from scottc:

I'll only pay 5500.

What's the opposite of 'pump and dump'?

Better sell quick OP!

#125 10 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

They made over 1,000 Emerald City editions

Nope. They are MAKING EXACTLY 1,000 Emerald City editions...which amounts to only a handful more than Cactus Canyon's run. CC is rare...why not the Emerald City edition too? Yeah, yeah, I know. Lots of standard versions. We will see if it makes a difference. I personally don't think it will command huge bucks and it may even lose some "value", but I doubt we'll see it drop under $6500. But really who cares if it does? The flippers and speculators? I'm planning on play the crap out of mine when it arrives and if it doesn't float my boat I'll trade it for something else or sell it and get something else. I'm pretty sure it will create a TON of buoyancy for "my boat" though based on what I've seen and played so far. If not and it happens to be selling for less than $6500 at that time it's still likely pretty cheap for what will be months of entertainment.

#126 10 years ago

I have my WoZLE and it's fantastic but I would not pass up $9k cash in my hands.

Bill

#127 10 years ago
Quoted from BillP:

I have my WoZLE and it's fantastic but I would not pass up $9k cash in my hands.

Bill

and that's what makes this hobby awesome because some guys won't sell for 10k and others will sell for 7500 and make a quick 1k. to each his own

#128 10 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

WOZ is a $7500.00 NIB game.

Technically the non-LE is a $7000 game... if you don't mind waiting. Few hundred more if you want invisiglass/shaker.

Quoted from hank527:

Lots of people will want Star Trek and dump WOZLE to fund it.

It's already been established that Stern is going to require payment in the form of some combination of arms, legs, and firstborn children for Star Trek.

#129 10 years ago

Gee whiz,Buy it at his price or don't buy it at his price.Either way, let the op have his day in the sun without all this controversy.

#130 10 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Gee whiz,Buy it at his price or don't buy it at his price.Either way, let the op have his day in the sun without all this controversy.

Welcome to Pinside.

#131 10 years ago
Quoted from Sunfox:

It's already been established that Stern is going to require payment in the form of some combination of arms, legs, and firstborn children for Star Trek.

I've sent my Leg as a deposit for Star Trek already so on the list

#132 10 years ago

...er, I sent something else....small deposit...

#133 10 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

...er, I sent something else....small deposit...

LOL, a kidney?

#134 10 years ago

The LE's in my opinion will always command at least 1k more than the equivalent with mods price to the standard. History shows this for all the le/gold/black etc as we are pinball collector snobs. Plus, there will be an initial dollar value to getting the machine sooner than later. 9-9.5k currently and over the next few months at least is reasonable for this machine.

#135 10 years ago
Quoted from BillP:

LOL, a kidney?

Lower...

#136 10 years ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

No problem.

No really just stating an opinion though Stern LE games do not seem to hold value when they make 400-500 and the games are different. If its a band theme they seem to do well. even Tron LE took a dip at one point. There is really no reason to think WOZLE will hold value. Though if you play the crap out of it you will get your monies worth as on location it will cost $1.00 a game so if an owner puts up 1000 games and takes a $500 loss its still a win.

Just saying

#137 10 years ago
Quoted from Sunfox:

Technically the non-LE is a $7000 game... if you don't mind waiting

Since thread is no longer about selling a pin, I will bump it along with this video -

Game is fantastic even at this stage. Look at stacking. Just a 7k game? Give me a break.

#138 10 years ago

If you pay 6500 it's a 6500 dollar game
If you pay 9000 it's a 9000 dollar game
If you want this to go away the mods should close it and only allow games for sale in the market place only

#139 10 years ago

Mod's should just delete all the off topic crap in the thread and issue a warning to those that post it. Why have a moderated forum if it isn't being moderated?

If the seller gets 9K or above what they paid, then I'm happy. It'll just raise the resale value of all WoZ LE's. GLWTS and all the free bumps.

#140 10 years ago

Wish I was closer

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 16.95
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 5.00
$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.50
$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

13,000 (OBO)
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 140 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-wozecle-56-9000/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.