• 70 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by PW79
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

geico.png
There are 140 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 10 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

It's called Star Trek and it's going to be huge!!! As great as WOZ is, it doesn't stand a chance. People will be selling their unborn children to pay for this pin.

Stern just called, he wants his glasses back.

#52 10 years ago

It's called Star Trek and it's going to be huge!!! As great as WOZ is, it doesn't stand a chance. People will be selling their unborn children to pay for this pin.

Aww c'mon!
I'm a huge Stern fan but saying this kinda stuff (before the pin has been seen, let alone released, had code updated, and reviewed) is just gonna make people angry.
Yes, I hope that Star Trek is gonna rock too but let's not insult/antagonize WOZ owners.
That's just foolish.

#53 10 years ago

Who's taking pre-orders for said game ?

#54 10 years ago

So the rumors are true... Stern's new LE pricing structure really IS based on arms, legs and firstborn children!

#55 10 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Approved distributors.

LTG : )

#56 10 years ago

Lol. Riiight...

#57 10 years ago

Be smart and take $8500 while you still can. There is a storm coming for WOZ owners............

Oh Nick, you had come so far.....

#58 10 years ago
Quoted from sterlingpinball:

1000 for the planet ,yea I would say that is limited . As far as comparing it to Xmen, most are disappointed with it and are dumping a it for 5 grand ,WOZ is in a class of its own

Lol....What class is that exactly??? Are you the OP's PR guy or something?

#59 10 years ago
Quoted from sterlingpinball:

1000 for the planet ,yea I would say that is limited . As far as comparing it to Xmen, most are disappointed with it and are dumping a it for 5 grand ,WOZ is in a class of its own

I'd honestly rather have an XM Pro than WOZ in the collection. That is not hating just trying to show the other side of the coin. We all like what we like. There is no real use in saying this game is better than that game because everyone has their own preferences.

#60 10 years ago
Quoted from PinballCharlie:

This is outrageous. Our sun isn't large enough to go supernova... ever!

Maybe not your son...

#61 10 years ago

Let's see what a real WOZ owner, that actually has one, has to say about the game before we all just speculate as to it's quality and value . Would that make any sense ?

#62 10 years ago

I don't think anyone at this point would pay $9000 for a WOZLE in hand let alone a place in line. There is a slight breach of etiquette jumping directly from an $8k to $9K price point. Still, it has been awhile since I have seen a WOZLE for sale thread.

#63 10 years ago
Quoted from PinballCharlie:

This is outrageous. Our sun isn't large enough to go supernova... ever!

Nope it's red dwarf for us all the way. Goodbye, mercury, venus, Earth, mars and maybe even Saturn, but saturn will be hot.

#64 10 years ago
Quoted from riggy469:

Oh Nick, you had come so far.....

Riggy, I think I am just an addict. Even after I get mine, I will still take shots at it, just because it is so much fun to see the reactions. Besides, it didn't have to be like this, Jack could have listened to me from the beginning and went with the "My Little Pony" theme which I so treasure.

PEOPLE THIS IS PINBALL, RELAX, LAUGH AND ENJOY THE SHOW!!!!

I apologize in advance for my part in ruining this for sale thread...........

#65 10 years ago

Unreal...It is the Summer slowdown that happens EVERY year during the Summer.

MOPLE's will slow down as well as EVERY other pin!

WoZ,MOPLE,MM,AFM Proto,BIBLE,Tron LE...All will show lower prices as the guys in the Northeast have come out of their basements!

Wait til October and try and grab any of the aforementioned pins!!!

Been doing this for 20 Years and it never changes!

#66 10 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

You I heard. I faxed it to your desk at stern, did you get it?

#67 10 years ago
Quoted from sepins:

WoZ,MOPLE,MM,AFM Proto,BIBLE,TRON LE...All will show lower prices as the guys in the Northeast have come out of their basements!

So we control the market in the NorthEast?

#68 10 years ago

So true, I want to play pinball but first I have to fire up the bike and hit some back roads. Then a new biker bar slash BBQ opened up nearby and that's going to need my full attention. After that late night hot tubbing with the wife. I would try to sneak in a game but odds are I will pass out on a deck chair until she send a kid out to yell at me to come to bed.
A month ago I would wake up just thinking about what pinballs I need and now it's about air pressure in the bike. In 3 months we will be back in full swing.

#69 10 years ago

since this poor bastard's for sale thread is totally screwed, I thought I'd let everyone know I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance

geico.pnggeico.png

#70 10 years ago
Quoted from sepins:

WoZ,MOPLE,MM,AFM Proto,BIBLE,TRON LE...All will show lower prices as the guys in the Northeast have come out of their basements!

What is that big orange thing in the sky this morning? When I stand in it's path I feel warmth!! There's also green stuff in my yard where there used to be white stuff. Must be June in the NE!

#71 10 years ago

I don't smoke weed any more but when we start talking about space, planets & other types of ill shit it makes me want to buy a few ounces of kush, a $10,000.00 telescope & surgically change my voice into Carl Sagan's

#72 10 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

So we control the market in the NorthEast?

You have since I've been collecting. Would guess 75% of pin sales come out of area where people have cold winters!

#73 10 years ago

Hold off while I make some popcorn...

#74 10 years ago

Saturn is just gases

#75 10 years ago

already ??? not a good pinball ?

#76 10 years ago

I think you can get standards for $7.5k. Seams like a good deal.

#77 10 years ago

If nothing else, Pinchroma and Lloyd are loyal Jersey Jack Employees.

Unbiased??? Well, that's a whole other story.....

#79 10 years ago

Ted wake up and stop dreaming of Elvira!

#80 10 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

The reality is... who wouldn't be? I know I'm biased for the products the company I work for produces.

#81 10 years ago
Quoted from scottc:

Ted wake up and stop dreaming of Elvira!

I am surprised Ted has not found himself stuck on the thread about the SS colorDMD. That thing looks like a beauty.

#82 10 years ago

Mike_J has not had to bump his for sale thread since his original post.

Pinsiders are simply helping him by implementing "creative thread bumping" --aka--:
"bump and hump"
"ridin the trollercoaster"
"see me, feel me, bump me"

GLWTS

#83 10 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

I am surprised Ted has not found himself stuck on the thread about the SS colorDMD. That thing looks like a beauty.

Been there. Randy gave me a heads up on this release quite a while ago and I posted it on the Scared Stiff Club Thread.

#84 10 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

I'm biased.

Was getting great service and more from Jack for over 12 years. Long before I became a member of the team.

More than I can say for any other manufacturer I've dealt with in the last 34 years. Since buying my own equipment.

#85 10 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Who claimed to be unbiased? Of course I'm biased but I also don't deal in opinion only fact so that takes bias out of the equation.

#86 10 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I'm biased.
Was getting great service and more from Jack for over 12 years. Long before I became a member of the team.
More than I can say for any other manufacturer I've dealt with in the last 34 years. Since buying my own equipment.

Quoted from Pinchroma:

Who claimed to be unbiased? Of course I'm biased but I also don't deal in opinion only fact so that takes bias out of the equation.

Fair enough.

I'm just saying that as paid employees of Jack any pro JJ or anti Stern rhetoric should be taken with a very large grain of salt.

#87 10 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Fair enough.
I'm just saying that as paid employees of Jack any pro JJ or anti Stern rhetoric should be taken with a very large grain of salt.

Exactly.

#88 10 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Fair enough.

I'm just saying that some poster's rhetoric should be taken with a very large grain of salt.

#89 10 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Fair enough.

Ok, so everything said on Pinside should be taken with salt. Mmmmmm, Salty Pinside

#90 10 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Fair enough.

Unfortunately all credibility is gone. One of jjps first statements claim how stern has it all wrong by shipping incomplete games with unfinished code fast forward 21/2 years later and jjp is shipping out games with unfinished code. I don't work for stern or jjp, and shipped games with unfinished code is a fact.

#91 10 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I'm just saying that some poster's rhetoric should be taken with a very large grain of salt.

The old "I know you are but what am I defense".... Very well.

Look, I realize disagreeing with Lloyd on Pinside is kind of like going on the North Pole site and disagreeing with Santa, so I'll put on my flame suit and brace for the "thumbs downs", however...

You got very upset with me a couple of months ago for wondering what you were getting out of constantly defending Jack's public disrespect of Gary and continual criticism of all things Stern. You even floated a "smoking gun" audio tape of someone in the Stern camp making disparaging remarks about Jack.

You responded with a lengthy, impassioned defense saying that you have never benefited
personally from Jack. Heck, you couldn't even get a WOZ...

Fast forward two months and you're on his payroll and you have a new WOZ in your arcade.

Heck, for that, I might even thank Jack for farting in an elevator...

#92 10 years ago

Anyone know where I can find a WOZ for sale?

#93 10 years ago

Oh my.....that's all I'm going to say....

#94 10 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

...you have a new WOZ in your arcade.

Not yet he doesn't.

#95 10 years ago

Pretty good way to get a job if you ask me!

#96 10 years ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

Anyone know where I can find a WOZ for sale?

definitely not this thread!

#97 10 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

You responded with a lengthy, impassioned defense saying that you have never benefited
personally from Jack. Heck, you couldn't even get a WOZ...

More of your trolling rhetoric. Very well. In that thread I pointed out I have benefited from Jack in games, both buying and fixing, and support of my events. Sounds personally to me. I was on the WOZ forums to be able to learn about the game and help people fix theirs. I did not have the money to buy one and would not put one in my business on commission.

Quoted from PismoArcade:

Fast forward two months and you're on his payroll and you have a new WOZ in your arcade.

More lies and BS. I am a member of JJP's team. A more recent development. I declined a salary and do not have a new WOZ in my arcade.

Quoted from PismoArcade:

You got very upset with me a couple of months ago for wondering what you were getting out of constantly defending Jack's public disrespect of Gary and continual criticism of all things Stern. You even floated a "smoking gun" audio tape of someone in the Stern camp making disparaging remarks about Jack.

More crap, the post is still on Pinside if anyone wants to dig for it. I wasn't upset with you. I did point out about your posting that I was continually bashing Gary, and I finally asked you to at least change it to Stern, because I can't find anywhere where I ever bashed Gary.

And that wasn't an audio link I posted. It was a YouTube video of Gary getting an award at his company recently. Which I found strange since they made up some time back.

Lloyd

#98 10 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Fast forward two months and you're on his payroll

That is taken out of context. People voluntarily offered Lloyd's name...."quite a few" I might add for the position that was offered by JJP.

#99 10 years ago

I am sure Jack enjoys you lighting a fire in this for sale thread way to go Lloyd!

Feel bad for the op for how low this thread continues to go, but smile at the thought of who is reading this.

#100 10 years ago
Quoted from AbacusMan:

I think you can get standards for $7.5k. Seams like a good deal.

Seems.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 91.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
$ 16.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 140 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-wozecle-56-9000/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.