• Latest reply 11 years ago by spfxted
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

NYC_WOZ.JPG
th_alien_0010.gif

There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 11 years ago

8000$
Bought in pretty early
April 2011
Thanks for your interest

#2 11 years ago

Alot for sale lately

#3 11 years ago

Mine is FS @ $9500.00 and Ill throw in a Dark side of the Moon CD

#4 11 years ago

Just had a baby boy and the wife convinced me

#5 11 years ago

Congratulations!

#6 11 years ago

Why would you congratulate him on selling WOZ??

#7 11 years ago

Congrats man, awesome

#8 11 years ago

Keep it for the boy, he'll grow into it. And congrats!

#9 11 years ago

Congrats on the new addition to your family!! You can always get a WOZ again later!

#10 11 years ago

Yeah that was the idea.. But its been fun, met Jack a few times.. I'm sure the game will rock!

#11 11 years ago
Quoted from PinballConspiracy:

Just had a baby boy and the wife convinced me

Not sure how these are related. Having a baby doesn't mean your life is over and you can't have fun things. Babies also are not expensive. Kids get expensive when they get older. But not babies lol.

#12 11 years ago

Lol u must have a really good job.. If not for Jack's payment plan i would have never been able to get one of these... I didnt know i was gonna be having a kid a year ago when i was paying it off or i woulda been out then.. Fast forward to now, the $ in the bank will help secure matters more than an amazing pinball..Just wanted those interested that i was getting out for a good reason to know.

Post edited by The_Dude_Abides : added your extra post.

#14 11 years ago

Also been letting go of my classics.. BoP and FH hurt the most to let go of
Still keeping my BSD and Whirlwind though

#15 11 years ago

Babies also are not expensive- Markmon

Sorry to disagree, but childcare can be costly depending on where you live. I know I am a Family Child Care Provider, I take care of others little ones when they go off to work. And don't forget diapers, clothes, formula, furniture, swings, pack-n-plays, car seats, strollers, high chairs. etc.
I am so glad i am done having kids!!!

#16 11 years ago

All these WOZ's for sale it seams.

#17 11 years ago
Quoted from AbacusMan:

Not really. The sales just get a lot of press. Maybe 10 +/- have been posted for sale so that would be in the 1% range. He's selling his for a good reason, that's for sure. Good luck with the sale and congrats with the new bambino.

#19 11 years ago

Grats on the kid mate, glwts. Bump!

#20 11 years ago
Quoted from AbacusMan:

Pinball collecting is an addiction. its addictive behavior that requires instant gradification, this is the reason so many of us collect. There is nothing instant about two and a half or three years, the high wears off, and the tied up money is needed to continue to get the next FIX.
Congrats on the new born, diapers and formula OH MY!

#21 11 years ago

what is your number?

#22 11 years ago
Quoted from edwinpblue:

what is your number?

867-5309 sorry couldn't resist

#23 11 years ago

Anyone know this number? - 0118 999 881 999 119 7253

#24 11 years ago
Quoted from JoeJet:

Anyone know this number? - 0118 999 881 999 119 7253

The It Crowd

#25 11 years ago

the largest prime number discovered to date?

#26 11 years ago
Quoted from AbacusMan:

This is why I'm in no rush to order TH because it will be easy to find and not enough discount to jump early on.

#27 11 years ago

Also been letting go of my classics.. BoP and FH hurt the most to let go of
Still keeping my BSD and Whirlwind though

Congrats on the baby boy! He will love the fan on whirlwind but BSD will scare the poor fella til he's like 11!

#28 11 years ago
Quoted from Shadow:

Congrats on the baby boy! He will love the fan on Whirlwind but BSD will scare the poor fella til he's like 11!

I already put him in a Bjourne while I play

#29 11 years ago
Quoted from AbacusMan:

Seen a lot of TF & XMen for sale too. Next will be Avengers when Metallica comes out.

#30 11 years ago

but again, bought in early on so..
Jack says all games delivered by late July (says)
So i'd expect to get delivery around late april/early may

#31 11 years ago

What distributor did you buy your WOZ from? Your probably looking for a local buyer I assume.

#32 11 years ago

#904but again, bought in early on so..Jack says all games delivered by late July (says)So i'd expect to get delivery around late april/early may

Direct quote from Jack this morning on the WoZ forum:

"The game starts shipping next month. Period."

#33 11 years ago

Action speaks louder than words, we will see. Hopefully so.

#34 11 years ago
Quoted from Pindufus:

Direct quote from Jack this morning on the WoZ forum:
"The game starts shipping next month. Period."

This is it finally! With an emphatic statement like that Jack cannot afford to be only guesstimating.

#35 11 years ago

Paid 6500 yourself, selling for 8000 before you even got the product. Free pampers for the kid. And everybody wonders why the prices are so high.......

#36 11 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

This is it finally! With an emphatic statement like that Jack cannot afford to be only guesstimating.

One pin ships by March 31st!

#37 11 years ago
Quoted from Plungemaster:

Paid 6500 yourself, selling for 8000 before you even got the product. Free pampers for the kid. And everybody wonders why the prices are so high.......

He got in early waited and waited, tied up his cash, and pulled the trigger back then...

If you wanna wait, then you have to pay.... thats the way of pin's these days...

the guy is entitled to his 8k or whatever he can sell it for, it being more money or less its his game...

Carry on !

And congrats on the fetus !

#38 11 years ago

Plunge: If upset, blame the buyers, not the sellers.

#39 11 years ago

I doubt anyone who bought in for 6,500 had a strategy of: 'The game will be delayed by over a year, so I'll wait it out and make 1,000 to 3,000 dollars'. There are people who want in on the buzz and will pay whatever amount to get one.

Can't blame a distributor for capitalizing or someone whose situation has changed and could use the money for something else for getting the most out of it. I've seen 3 sell for under 7,000 up until last month, but now that the delivery date is getting closer, certain people are willing to pay a premium. I made an offer above the initial price paid and haven't heard back. That's his perrogative to wait for someone to pay what he's asking for.

#40 11 years ago

Is it likely WOZ prices will rise if there is an unlimited run of these games?

Are ACDC Premium prices higher now that the game has been out for awhile and proven to be popular?

Is there significant demand for a WOZ LE with a thousand floating around?

Or are the recent WOZ sales an insignificant pre delivery price blip on the radar?

#41 11 years ago
Quoted from Gerry:

And congrats on the fetus !

LOL you handing out cigars with that statement

#42 11 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Not sure how these are related. Having a baby doesn't mean your life is over and you can't have fun things. Babies also are not expensive. Kids get expensive when they get older. But not babies lol.

You obviously don't have kids.

#43 11 years ago
Quoted from Darlene:

Babies also are not expensive- Markmon
Sorry to disagree, but childcare can be costly depending on where you live. I know I am a Family Child Care Provider, I take care of others little ones when they go off to work. And don't forget diapers, clothes, formula, furniture, swings, pack-n-plays, car seats, strollers, high chairs. etc.
I am so glad i am done having kids!!!

Also, consider medical costs. I had shitty medical coverage when both of my kids were born. Even though I was with my company for many years, each kid's healthy birth cost me about what JJP is asking for a NIB pin.

#44 11 years ago

Yep. I have two wonderful kids. I got snipped in 2004, best thing a horny fella such as myself could have ever done for his tired wife!

Rick. "I'm gonna have me some fun." #190

#45 11 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Yep. I have two wonderful kids. I got snipped in 2004, best thing a horny fella such as myself could have ever done for his tired wife!

Is this something that you think we need to know???

#46 11 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

I got snipped in 2004

Oh great, now we can all enjoy a game of pin!

#47 11 years ago
Quoted from maf-mi:

Is this something that you think we need to know???

Yea I guess it gives new meaning to: "I'm gonna have me some fun." #190

#48 11 years ago

Someone say snipped??

th_alien_0010.gifth_alien_0010.gif

1 week later
#49 11 years ago

Bump: reduced to 7800$
Would be direct from Jack no Distributer

#50 11 years ago

I already put him in a Bjourne while I play

Too funny. I did the same thing with my daughter and now she loves pinball. You got to start them young

There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-wozecle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.