Topic Stats

• 28 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by herg
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Standard numbered #199. Right around 200 plays. Has shaker. Everything is just like new. No chipping, wear or nicks. Its a '14 build so has the redesigned light boards. No light issues. Has munchkin protector. Also has custom witch shooter rod ($100 if memory serves) not installed. Should has mezlmods state fair ballon light and winkie guard lighted drop target ($75.00) delivered any day now. $6,000.00

#2 9 years ago

Killer Price! I am sure this will sell quickly

#3 9 years ago

Game is flawless. You won't find a better price out there for a numbered standard with a shaker.

#4 9 years ago

GLWS, this is a great deal for someone!

#5 9 years ago

DAMN... close and a great price.... good luck with the sale... I am broke sadly....

#6 9 years ago

Why are the standards even numbered? GLWTS
Love mine!

#7 9 years ago

First 1000 were numbered. This was originally my game that I had ordered from Buddy. Didn't he just sell this last week? Wish I had the cash on hand. Would definitely take it but things are tight this month.

#8 9 years ago

Good luck with the sale! Great game and great price...

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from Spankey:

Didn't he just sell this last week? Wish I had the cash on hand. Would definitely take it but things are tight this month.

Yes it was Buddy's. As I stated in my imve for sale thread, I just bought a 2015 suburban and I spent down payment money I had set aside for a snow blower and chipper for my tractor I want to buy. Maintaining my property trumps my pin playing. I could keep it but I want to stay out if my long term savings and spend my discretionary savings so this will go back to replenishing that.

#11 9 years ago

I don't think so. That picture of the box was confusing. Is the invisiglass marked as such?

#12 9 years ago

If it camefrom buddy it should have invisiglass and shaker as thats hows his standards were

#13 9 years ago

Why do you live so far away?!?! I want that game......... TMezel what say you?!

#14 9 years ago

It does not have invisiglass. The one in the picture from Buddy's for sale post was on the truck with mine (199) when I got it new in April. It has factory shaker, but no invisiglass.

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from tvbenk:

It does not have invisiglass. The one in the picture from Buddy's for sale post was on the truck with mine (199) when I got it new in April. It has factory shaker, but no invisiglass.

I'm confused. Are there two WOZ standard #199's?

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

I'm confused. Are there two WOZ standard #199's?

I think what he is saying is that the box labeled with Invisiglass in Buddy's picture is not #199 but was another game shipped at the same time as #199.

#17 9 years ago

Any way you slice it, 6K is the cheapest WOZ I've seen.

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from Skins:

Yes it was Buddy's. As I stated in my imve for sale thread, I just bought a 2015 suburban and I spent down payment money I had set aside for a snow blower and chipper for my tractor I want to buy. Maintaining my property trumps my pin playing. I could keep it but I want to stay out if my long term savings and spend my discretionary savings so this will go back to replenishing that.

Quoted from DCFAN:

I think what he is saying is that the box labeled with Invisiglass in Buddy's picture is not #199 but was another game shipped at the same time as #199.

Nope. It's the same one.

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Yes that is correct. I was the original owner of 199.

#20 9 years ago

Cripes. Now I'M confused...

#21 9 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

Why are the standards even numbered? GLWTS
Love mine!

Quoted from Spankey:

First 1000 were numbered.

But why? I mean a LE I see. If any company numbered them as a LE and did more they are at risk of a law suite. You can't sell any product as a numbered system {LE} and then certify it and then make more. That's illegal as you sold it under false pretenses that no more would be made. Very risk! but a non LE numbered, what's the point? Here is 1 of 1,000 but when we pick back up 1001 of 5000 we will number them to. Why does it matter? "LE" has a meaning for a reason.

#22 9 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

But why? I mean a LE I see. If any company numbered them as a LE and did more they are at risk of a law suite. You can't sell any product as a numbered system {LE} and then certify it and then make more. That's illegal as you sold it under false pretenses that no more would be made. Very risk! but a non LE numbered, what's the point? Here is 1 of 1,000 but when we pick back up 1001 of 5000 we will number them to. Why does it matter? "LE" has a meaning for a reason.

Hey man, if that bugs you that much then move it to a new thread please. Thanks,

#23 9 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

They likely decided to number the standards to provide a sense of uniqueness for the first 1000 buyers. Maybe they thought that would help sell those first standards quickly.

Congrats on the sale to the OP.

#24 9 years ago

Every pin I've bought has been "numbered" only it's not up front on the apron. I have a WOZLE on order (delivery any year now!) and 'don't feel cheated at all. 'Most were sold for $6,500 - a real bargain compared to Ruby's $9,000. If JJP wants to crank out a Platinum edition later that's great as long as there's a market. As for standards JJP can make all they want.

#25 9 years ago

Skins, thanks for a great transaction. It was nice meeting you. The game is sitting safely in my garage waiting for some help to get it into the basement. This thing's HEAVY!

#26 9 years ago

It was great meeting you as well. Always nice to shoot the breeze with someone who is into pinball. It is a heavy sob. You forgot the shooter rod btw. I'll mail that with the mezlmods stuff when it comes.

#27 9 years ago

Omg jints and Herg have WOZ and still none for DC . Congrats ! What game needs to go to make room?

#28 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

still none for DC

Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

What game needs to go to make room?

I don't know yet, and I don't really even have it narrowed down. I think it might be crowded down there for a while. I just couldn't pass up a good local deal.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 91.00
$ 16.95
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 5.00
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-woz-numbered-standard-199 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.