View topic image gallery

IMG_0785[1].JPG
image-727.jpg
image-26.jpg
image-415.jpg
image-490.jpg
image-630.jpg
#1 9 years ago

Hey guys, been messing around in the shop and put these together for my WOZ. I liked the ones on the ruby red edition and decided I wanted some. Heavy duty gloss laminate and cut stickers ready to go onto your WOZ lollipop targets (under rainbow). Set of 7 decals

$18 shipped within the U.S.
Add $3 for international

image-630.jpgimage-630.jpg

#2 9 years ago

Here is another option for you guys!

To the folks that emailed, here is the alternative I referenced.
image-490.jpgimage-490.jpg

#3 9 years ago

sign me up.

#4 9 years ago

All PM's responded to and all of them have shipped.

#5 9 years ago

I have responded to all PMs and all decals have been shipped

#6 9 years ago

I would like a set but not sure which set. Do you have pics of them both installed? Thanks

#7 9 years ago

No, but hoping to when people start getting them. I plan to install some this weekend as well

#8 9 years ago

could you do a set for the castle also?

#9 9 years ago

I too would be interested in a set... I'm thinking prefer the thicker color. However, I would like to see them both installed first.

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from TZBen:

could you do a set for the castle also?

Great idea!

#11 9 years ago

Maybe the center target also?

#12 9 years ago

Could you do a decal for the Iron Man coindoor that say Iron Man instead of Stern,like SM and BDK?

I bet you could get a list of buyers for that.

#13 9 years ago

Yes to the Iron Man idea!!

#14 9 years ago

Here is an install pic of WOZ-4, recommend using rubbing alcohol prior to installing to clean targetsimage-415.jpgimage-415.jpg

#15 9 years ago

Here is the WOZ-5 set installedimage-26.jpgimage-26.jpg

#16 9 years ago

Thanks for the pictures, glad I ordered the -5. I like them a tiny bit better. Game is going to its new home soon and I think they will like these a lot.

#17 9 years ago

I was originally thinking the thicker ones... my wife said she likes the thinner ones, as they look more like lollipops. I would like that set. How do I proceed?

PS: Thanks for the picts!

#18 9 years ago

Sent PM with payment instructions, thanks

#19 9 years ago

ovfdfireman... see you're from Nebraska. I lived in Beaver City Neb. population 800, for 1 year (15 years old / 10th grade) back in 1973.

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

ovfdfireman... see you're from Nebraska. I lived in Beaver City Neb. population 800, for 1 year (15 years old / 10th grade) back in 1973.

That's cool, I really like Nebraska, good people

#21 9 years ago
Quoted from JIM_Z:

Could you do a decal for the Iron Man coindoor that say Iron Man instead of Stern,like SM and BDK?
I bet you could get a list of buyers for that.

Like this? FYI the red border will be thinner once cut (1/2 thickness)
image-727.jpgimage-727.jpg

#22 9 years ago

I def like the first or third option. It's a close call but for me, I think I prefer the first option. I'll send you a PM. You have any idea on a shooter rod decal? For WOZ or IM or any pin.

#23 9 years ago

I like the first one. You could also use what Stern did and replace the Stern with Iron Man,see photo.IMG_0785[1].JPGIMG_0785[1].JPG

#24 9 years ago

Let's move the Ironman discussion here
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-man-coin-door-stickers#post-2013691

Many people will miss it under "lollipops"

#25 9 years ago

Good idea.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-woz-lollipop-target-stickers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.