Topic Stats

• 46 posts
  • 31 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by wayout440
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

bounce.gif

#1 6 years ago

Looks like I am selling my WOZ LE unfortunately. New in box, will transfer ownership to buyer.I played one at a local arcade and love it . Wish I did not have to sell. But at least someone here on pinside can enjoy it. I was told by Katie in a email it should be ready this fall. Let me know if your interested . Transaction will be processed thru jen guarnieri/sales.

#2 6 years ago

Doh! Great deal for someone. I just unboxed mine last night but paid significantly more. GLWS.

#3 6 years ago
Quoted from sterlingpinball:

I played one at a local arcade and love it

GLWTS

#4 6 years ago

Evening Bump

bounce.gif

#6 6 years ago

Man why is everyone selling their WOZ'S Seems like everyone that got one of these is getting rid of the game

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Man why is everyone selling their WOZ'S Seems like everyone that got one of these is getting rid of the game

Tired of the 2.5+ year wait. I'm sure someone buying one now won't mind waiting a few more months but for those of us who have been in for the longhaul since the beginning are just kind of "over it" at this point...

(I know it's counter intuitive but that's most peoples reasoning)

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

I noticed that too.

#9 6 years ago

im interested, i sent you a pm

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Not everyone !!!

#11 6 years ago

hello .

an exchange against a wpc Cirqus Voltaire or arabian night

Regard

Juan

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

There really hasn't been that many LE's for sale.

#13 6 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Many more than you know... A lot happening behind the scenes.

#14 6 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Keep up the good fight brother

#15 6 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Keep in mind, if 9 WOZ ECLE's go up for sale at the exact same time that is still less than 1% of the ECLE's alone and don't count any of the regular editions. New pins are always bought and sold, no big deal.

#16 6 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Keep up the good fight brother

Just an observation. There hasn't been many and the ones listed are selling for at least list price and higher. I see multiple Metallica, ACDC and LOTR machines for sale as well, doesn't mean anything other then people selling games.

#17 6 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Many more than you know... A lot happening behind the scenes.

...nope.

#18 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Keep in mind, if 9 WOZ ECLE's go up for sale at the exact same time that is still less than 1% of the ECLE's alone and don't count any of the regular editions. New pins are always bought and sold, no big deal.

Exactly! Well said.

To the OP: GLWTS!

#19 6 years ago

your in denial dude...

GLWS OP...

#20 6 years ago

Wow great price. I have WoZ LE and the 1.18 software update. If you hate the theme then it doesnt matter if you played early software or the latest release you probably still won't like it. It's a fun pin looks sweet and I like playing it. It's different then my classic williams machines that I love.. which TZ is still my number uno

Cheers

#21 6 years ago

Now that I finally played one...I cannot wait for mine and I will not be selling it anytime soon. This is a great price and should go quickly.

#22 6 years ago

I always looking for a

#23 6 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Just an observation. There hasn't been many and the ones listed are selling for at least list price and higher. I see multiple Metallica, ACDC and LOTR machines for sale as well, doesn't mean anything other then people selling games.

Agreed.

Even the great & powerful OZ gets sold as does the magnificent LOTR.

So now you & I can bow out of this nice mans FS thread.

#24 6 years ago

Sorry to hear you have to sell. You sound reluctant.

GLWS

#25 6 years ago

Great price!

GLWS OP!

#26 6 years ago

I really dig my standard WOZ, wouldn't mind the extra LE trim, but I have no regrets. I just had a crazy game of 3 different multiballs going, flipping around on 3 playfields at the same time is a tough blast. I was able to get lock 3 ON RESCUE multiball, and cashed out a jackpot behind the castle door for 16,000 and change! (biggest payout I've seen yet)

Great fun pin, good luck to the OP!

#27 6 years ago

I have one regret is not having yet

#28 6 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Mine will be around for awhile.

#29 6 years ago

Mine is not going anywhere. Keeper for a loooong time. Good luck with the sale OP.

#30 6 years ago

I'm kinda surprised that this is hanging around. I've seen a number of these in the $8500+ range (I'm in for $8700 for #47 which was ready to ship). I may have paid more than I needed to but I did help out a fellow pinsider who is in a bind and really needed to sell stuff (bought his very nice TZ too - can't wait to actually get it).

I just set up the WOZ last night. My kids did not even turn on any other pin today. WOZ can certainly draw you in and I LOVE the scoring! I mean, why get 20,000,000 points for hitting a friggn' pop bumber?

If I didn't have mine already, I'd be all over this. GLWS!

#31 6 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

GLWS

#32 6 years ago

Thanks to all it is sold .

#33 6 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

I may have paid more than I needed to but I did help out a fellow pinsider who is in a bind and really needed to sell stuff.

I'll pm you if I get in a bind.

#34 6 years ago

That was fast!! Whoever bought this will be very happy.

Cheers

#35 6 years ago

Congratulations sterling; nice deal!

#36 6 years ago

Received mine last week. WOZ is the greatest game I've ever played. If Ruby Slipper LE comes to fruition, I'm in. one for home and the office.

#37 6 years ago

Fast sale
The new owner won't regret

#38 6 years ago

Sucks that you had to sell...

But maybe you can look for a Hobbit or pick up a regular WoZ in the near future. Who knows?
I am Sure there will be many more titles coming out of Lakewood NJ.

#39 6 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Great price!
GLWS OP!

Keep up the good fight Teekee!

#40 6 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

I LOVE the scoring! I mean, why get 20,000,000 points for hitting a friggn' pop bumber?

Ya,big numbers are hard !

#41 6 years ago

Thanks Sterling for not skipping over me and giving me a chance to get you paid. Class act all the way.been a pleasure. i will give Jen a call tomorrow.

#42 6 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

Ya,big numbers are hard !

They're redundant Scoring for just about every pinball machine is limited to 4 significant digits. Everything after tends to be filler. Look at AFM - a world-class game would be over a hundred bil. Incredibly crappy games under 100M. 107,556,310,000 to 98,450,000 is the same as 1075 to 9. MAYBE you have someone lose 78M to 95M, but even then you're up to 5 digits. It's interesting to see a game acknowledge and dispense with score inflation.

#43 6 years ago

I could fill up my game room again with what you folks spend on one damn pinball. Just sayin'

#44 6 years ago

How true that is!

#45 6 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

I could fill up my game room again with what you folks spend on one damn pinball. Just sayin'

By the looks of your collection you already have.

#46 6 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

By the looks of your collection you already have.

Yeah, space is kinda thin. I've been working on it...none quick, none easy, and certainly none as expensive as a WOZ.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside