• 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by StevenP
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kumanaga.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Selling it off for personal reasons. Just for the record, I think the machine is amazing and will only get better with software revisions, my decision has nothing to do with that. Machine is scheduled for approximate delivery in late July to early August. I have confirmed with JJP that upon sale the machine can be shipped directly from them which of course qualifies for their rate.

#9 10 years ago

I just figured if someone was interested they would contact me. If this is not acceptable practice, please tell me how to delete my posting.

#18 10 years ago

My apologies on kicking up a hornets nest. I am not trying to get a bidding war or auction going either. I simply thought that if someone was interested they could PM me, we could get on the phone and talk about it. I don't generally like to make the details about business transactions public, but I am not trying to hide anything so here it is: I think that $8,500 is fair...would I like 9 or 10K? Sure, who wouldn't? So now you have a price.

#19 10 years ago

Sale pending

#35 10 years ago

Thanks to those of you with the kind words. Life is good and the decision to sell wasn't because I absolutely had to it -was more about the right thing to do, but thank you all the same. Although I don't post much, I have been around for awhile and will continue to be. Good luck on your sale BenetBoy.

1 week later
#43 10 years ago

Thanks for the support guys, but ultimately as seems to be my luck with things - no sale. After having the "buyer" tell me funds were going to be handled last Monday, he went completely unresponsive until today when a I get a text message: "Oh BTW, I bought a motorcycle instead". Oh well, I guess it may be a sign to work things out and keep the machine.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 16.95
$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kumanaga.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-woz-ecle-early-order-jan-2011-low-number?tu=kumanaga and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.