Topic Stats

• 35 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by LTG
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

Hi all I have a number within 180 -190's will confirm this later of the WOZ ECLE

I've hear rumblings that Metallica may be next from Stern and I want that game as they are my favorite band. I've had money tied up for well over a year and am asking what I think is reasonable for my game based on what others are selling it for.

I talked to the Pinball Company today and I can transfer ownership. I have already paid for shipping as well so price is for the game shipped.

To be completely honest this is about $1100.00 more than I have invested in the game. So this is about 15% above what I have in it. Though some of my money has been tied up for almost a year

Price is non negotiable as I will keep it for less than $8K

#3 6 years ago

Lions and tigers and mark-ups, oh my!

#4 6 years ago

Mark-ups yes I ordered an LE back in 2011 and having a hard time trying to pull away from this. Though some on here are selling at 10K some have sold above 8K and some just below.

My price point is what it is worth to me. I hate bailing on it, but if someone wants to pay 8K for a this machine and be one of the first groups to receive it then this is the price.

I think the price is fair and if no one wants it then that's fine as well as I can keep it.

#5 6 years ago

In fact

I'd offer up $13,800.00 and I'll sell anyone my X-men LE Wolverine with tons of mods and around 100 plays plus WOZ ECLE

This is exactly $300.00 less than what I have in both of these machines combined.

#6 6 years ago

If Metallica comes, I will probably have to get it, too. I used to lift weights to Metalicca, really got the blood pumping!!

Good luck with your sale. I am starting to feel like a dolt for selling mine for exactly what I had in it.

#7 6 years ago

Wise choice. Metallica > Wizard of Oz, all day long.

#8 6 years ago

It's a fair price. I've thought about doing the same thing. But I can't do it. If I was in charge of Stern I would offer previous WOZ buyers a huge discount on their next pin LOL. Good luck with your sale.

Pappy

#9 6 years ago

Henry, you can come over an play my WOZ if you sell yours!!

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

I've hear rumblings that Metallica may be next from Stern

So you're going to pre order machine B because you're tired of waiting because you pre-ordered machine A?

#12 6 years ago

He may not realize it yet, but he's grown to LIKE waiting. That's the only explanation for selling a game just before it arrives so he can wait for the next one!

#13 6 years ago
Quoted from Sunfox:

He may not realize it yet, but he's grown to LIKE waiting. That's the only explanation for selling a game just before it arrives so he can wait for the next one!

Also, an un-delivered came can't really suck that bad. Before you get it, you can imagine it's as awesome as you want it to be.

JJP should start a rumor that they're doing KISS or Rush right after Stern announces Metallica. This could be fun...

#14 6 years ago
Quoted from The_Gorilla:

If Metallica comes, I will probably have to get it, too. I used to lift weights to Metalicca, really got the blood pumping!!
Good luck with your sale. I am starting to feel like a dolt for selling mine for exactly what I had in it.

Gorilla, since I was the one who purchased your WOZ im glad you didn't try to get a profit.
Thank you for the great deal.

#15 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballHelp:

So you're going to pre order machine B because you're tired of waiting because you pre-ordered machine A?

He's going to POSSIBLY preorder machine B because machine B has not even been announced yet. People are talking like its in production. I want metallica real bad too, but I'm going to laugh if it was all just a rumor.

#16 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballHelp:

JJP should start a rumor that they're doing KISS or Rush right after Stern announces Metallica. This could be fun...

I'd love to see a Rush pinball machine.

#17 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballHelp:

Well no I'm selling BF and out of room. I can take WOZ or the next Stern. Taking both requires me to move another game I really do not want to unless someone wants Xmen Wolverine fully loaded though I'm still hoping they fix the code.

I also think I will have access to play WOZ as I know a number of people getting it. Its a tough call and right now if I get my asking price I will move it. If not I'm keeping it. I am very hesitant and may change my mind and just sell something else

right now I would keep it if I can move 2 games below

BF $2100
Digital Pinball Machine $2200
Sopranos HUO with upgrades etc $3700

#18 6 years ago

Jumping out during the home stretch. I do agree, Metallica is a better theme.

1 week later
#19 6 years ago

Well this is still available and it is 8K shipped. I'm having second thoughts about selling so if no one jumps on this i'm keeping it.

#20 6 years ago

Or if someone wants to buy my HUO Sopranos decked out, mirror blades, leds, decals for targetsm speaker lights, side rails, lighted flipper buttons, mirror flipper bats etc.., etc.., it really decked out with about everything $3700.00

#21 6 years ago

Call JJP, see if they will share a name or two on the "waiting list". They would help a potential JJP customer actually get an LE game.

#22 6 years ago

If you sell WOZ you will regret it later, trust me. It's going to be a historic game that breathes new life into this hobby.

#23 6 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

If you sell WOZ you will regret it later, trust me. It's going to be a historic game that breathes new life into this hobby.

Hence my price is $8K delivered. I think the price is fair and it is a ECLE that is sold out.

I may pick up a standard edition in a year or so when everything is fine tuned if it sells or wait on The Hobbit.

Right now I have room to add 1 game

Stern's next, Predator, Woz

#24 6 years ago

MY MACHINE # IS 181 PRE ORDERED AROUND SEPT 2011

IF SOMEONE WANTS THIS TODAY OR TOMORROW

PRICE IS $7900.00 SHIPPED. I WILL TRANSFER OWNERSHIP ONCE PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.

I'M ON THE FENCE AND WILL BE KEEPING IT IF IT DOES NOT SELL BY THE END OF THE WEEK

#25 6 years ago

This is a great price most have been selling minus shipping! That's probably a $300 value......GOOD DEAL!

Good luck hank

#26 6 years ago

good deal and great person to deal with

#27 6 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

#28 6 years ago

This is tentatively sold

#29 6 years ago

Tentatively,Not fully worked outor developed.2:Hesitant or Uncertain
Conclusion- I dont think you want to do this dude.

#30 6 years ago

Wow..i'm going thru all these same emotions with my WOZ
I want to be there when it comes out but the quality of games is going up and up
Is Woz theme plus its QC enough to counter better themes from Stern?
Listed mine because of so much $ tied up and a family to think about..
But I might stick it out, the "journey" was fun up until late last year

#31 6 years ago

not KISS...?? A new KISS game would be sweet...

#32 6 years ago
Quoted from prefontaine79:

Wow..i'm going thru all these same emotions with my WOZ
I want to be there when it comes out but the quality of games is going up and up
Is Woz theme plus its QC enough to counter better themes from Stern?
Listed mine because of so much $ tied up and a family to think about..
But I might stick it out, the "journey" was fun up until late last year

I am still waiting on a "better" theme from Stern.

#33 6 years ago
Quoted from sb80:

Tentatively,Not fully worked outor developed.2:Hesitant or Uncertain
Conclusion- I dont think you want to do this dude.

Translation: When payment clears, game is sold.

#34 6 years ago

hank,

let me know if the deal falls through. i have a customer looking for one and i would just relay there information over to you.

christopher

#35 6 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Derek. You do realize this is both WOZ and a Jersey Jack pin.

Just checking. Thought maybe someone hijacked your Pinside account.

LTG : )

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside