• 35 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Pindufus
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
There are 86 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 10 years ago

WOZ ECLE #195 for sale. $8500 obo. Delivery estimate is August 12th.

I also have a preorder for Hobbit LE #195 that I will be giving up (in case someone wants matching numbered Hobbit and WOZ LE's).

I was up in the air and torn about giving up my preorders, but we will be moving soon and when my new delivery date was recently pushed back from June to mid-August (exactly the time when we will be in transition) it sealed my decision. Even as recently as early April my delivery date was June, so I hung in there hoping to have WOZ to play over the summer... but the latest update pushed it back after summer and when we are moving. I'll probably own a WOZ one day, when the dust has settled and games are all built and/or able to be delivered.

Thanks and pm me with any questions!

#2 10 years ago

Holy crap, an avalanche of WOZ ECLE's for sale!

Anyone interested in this, deal with 100% confidence: great seller!

#3 10 years ago

Thanks Rob! If two is an avalanche! I think the Jan 2011 sold already. #686 is for sale also, it appears. Not sure his delivery date.

And I don't have to sell, if nobody wants it, then I'll hang in with the order and maybe have it delivered to the Pinball Asylum and pick it up from them at a later date. But the delivery timing will be poor and I'm kind of over waiting/postponement when trying to make plans, moving arrangements, etc. Makes it all very difficult. I'm a big JJP supporter, though, and I've been in since early 2011. Nothing says I can't get back in though and if I had to guess, I'd say I probably will.

#4 10 years ago

only if i was a bit closer

#5 10 years ago

Curious what the order date of this game was 1/?/11

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from mechslave:

Thanks Rob! If two is an Avalanche! I think the Jan 2011 sold already. #686 is for sale also, it appears. Not sure his delivery date.
And I don't have to sell, if nobody wants it, then I'll hang in with the order and maybe have it delivered to the Pinball Asylum and pick it up from them at a later date. But the delivery timing will be poor and I'm kind of over waiting/postponement when trying to make plans, moving arrangements, etc. Makes it all very difficult. I'm a big JJP supporter, though, and I've been in since early 2011. Nothing says I can't get back in though and if I had to guess, I'd say I probably will.

It's only been 2 1/2 years and no delivery yet.What's the rush ? LOL.

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Curious what the order date of this game was 1/?/11

Yep, me too. It's always nice to be able to "track" how close they are to building your game.

The last I heard from JJP (a month ago), mine was possibly going to be ready in late July....and I ordered on 1/31/11

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

It's only been 2 1/2 years and no delivery yet.What's the rush ? LOL.

Yeah, well it's only this past year which was a true delay..and each quarter it seems adds another month or so delay. The end is near but just bad timing for me. Maybe later..

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from MattElder:

Yep, me too. It's always nice to be able to "track" how close they are to building your game.
The last I heard from JJP (a month ago), mine was possibly going to be ready in late July....and I ordered on 1/31/11

Well, you won't have it by the late July. I was told that JJP just got day 1 orders done. Mine was order on day 3 and I do not have mine. Still waiting and it's killing me everyday that passes with no phone call but hey when I get the call I might start smiling.

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

Well, you won't have it by the late July

Oh, I know it....that's why I like to keep up on the latest dates from everyone else. It's the best way to get real info.

I've had 6 different shipping estimates direct from JJP: September 2012, December 2012, May 2013, June 2013, July 2013, August 2013....I take each estimate with a grain of salt.

Post edited by MattElder : Added the 6th estimated shipping date I just received from JJP....

#11 10 years ago

I'm sure Jack would put the plaque with your number on a machine at a later date for you and then ship it. Kinda like free storage.

#12 10 years ago

Answered all pms as of now. Several inquiries and questions, but game is still available.

#13 10 years ago

I need to re-rate this game. I'm growing into a bigger and bigger fan of it.

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I need to re-rate this game. I'm growing into a bigger and bigger fan of it.

Wait until the code is a whole lot more complete Tiger!.........

#15 10 years ago

Surprised this is still available..good price.

#16 10 years ago

Good luck with the sale. I don't know why anybody would thumb down your post, especially since you were straight forward with even listing the price and "OBO".
The order date is the only piece of information that is lacking and is fairly important at this stage for JJP pre-orders.

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from MattElder:

+2. When was it ordered?

#18 10 years ago

Just to update and close this thread....

I've decided to keep WOZ and take delivery. Been waiting too long not to unbox that baby, and Jack is working with me and my situation. Thanks for all the interest!

#19 10 years ago

You can always still sell it after you play it for a week.

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

You can always still sell it after you play it for a week.

...like Coasterguy.

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from mechslave:

Just to update and close this thread....
I've decided to keep WOZ and take delivery. Been waiting too long not to unbox that baby, and Jack is working with me and my situation. Thanks for all the interest!

Did he or somebody call you? Did you get moved to the front of the line? How is he working with you?
Just curious.

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

...like Coasterguy.

Hey he kept it over a month that's dang near a record for Coaster

#23 10 years ago

There are going to be a 1000 of these around one day. Then regular editions. Can anyone say flood...

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

There are going to be a 1000 of these around one day. Then regular editions. Can anyone say flood...

Just like there is a flood of MM's? Or a Flood of "insert game here"

You have no basis for your analysis. Volume doesn't always dictate availability.

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

There are 500 MOPLE + Premiums + standard pro Metallica can anyone say flood

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Just like there is a flood of MM's? Or a Flood of "insert game here"
You have no basis for your analysis. Volume doesn't always dictate availability.

Do you even listen when Jack talks? He has said, many times, that he will make 'Standards' "as long as people want them". THAT, my nitpicking friend, dictates availability.

#27 10 years ago
Quoted from MrDo:

Do you even listen when Jack talks? He has said, many times, that he will make 'Standards' "as long as people want them". THAT, my nitpicking friend, dictates availability.

Until the license expires or expensive custom parts have to be made, and the volume of demand doesn't warrant building them any more. Stern makes games for a long as people want them too, but that clearly doesn't last forever.

#28 10 years ago

As long as WOZ sells for more than its opportunity cost I'm guessing JJP will produce them. There is nothing to stop JJP from releasing a second limited edition Scarecrow super ultra mega extreme edition. Bottom line is if they can sell it to improve their bottom line, they will. Nothing wrong with that. And if Stern felt they could make a better profit from another production round of TSPP, LOTR, Tron, or AC/DC, I am pretty sure they would stop development of Star Trek.

#29 10 years ago

why all the hate for jjp, how long did the 2nd batch of bbb take, and no I don't have a woz in my possession

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

As long as WOZ sells for more than its opportunity cost I'm guessing JJP will produce them. There is nothing to stop JJP from releasing a second limited edition Scarecrow super ultra mega extreme edition. Bottom line is if they can sell it to improve their bottom line, they will. Nothing wrong with that. And if Stern felt they could make a better profit from another production round of TSPP, LOTR, Tron, or AC/DC, I am pretty sure they would stop development of Star Trek.

I think Stern has been very smart the way they do re-runs of popular machines in between releases
Like what they did with Tron and AC/DC on this last run. I wonder what they will run next

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from mechslave:

and Jack is working with me and my situation. Thanks for all the interest!

I am curious as well?

#32 10 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

I think Stern has been very smart the way they do re-runs of popular machines in between releases
Like what they did with Tron and AC/DC on this last run. I wonder what they will run next

I think JJP should do a rerun of WOZ, in between WOZ that they are currently running and WOZ they will be running twelve months from now.

#33 10 years ago
Quoted from MrDo:

And Jack will need to make them for a long time . . . at least until the Hobbit is rolling out on his production line. Jack must:

A) Keep his now (finally) trained employees on his line employed and productive and generating revenue.
B) Keep product moving to distributors that the public wants to buy.

I'm liking WOZ more and more (a lot of the things that bothered me early don't bother as much now, like the theme and music) but I am not sure that game can be the only game JJP has in production for 18 or more months. I hope he has patient investors or a substantial war chest of capital to draw from as he isn't finished with growing pains even with game one out.

I think JJP needs to have two games rolling out every year to be a viable competitor for Stern. One game every 18-24 months won't do the job and he'll lose employees he has trained.

#34 10 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

And Jack will need to make them for a long time . . . at least until the Hobbit is rolling out on his production line. Jack must:
A) Keep his now (finally) trained employees on his line employed and productive and generating revenue.
B) Keep product moving to distributors that the public wants to buy.
I'm liking WOZ more and more (a lot of the things that bothered me early don't bother as much now, like the theme and music) but I am not sure that game can be the only game JJP has in production for 18 or more months. I hope he has patient investors or a substantial war chest of capital to draw from as he isn't finished with growing pains even with game one out.
I think JJP needs to have two games rolling out every year to be a viable competitor for Stern. One game every 18-24 months won't do the job and he'll lose employees he has trained.

I can see JJP gearing up for that. They had so much work to do with developing tools and custom parts for WOZ, not to mention the computer system to run the thing. Now that those items are in place production should start ramping up as we are seeing now. Maybe JJP could of done things quicker but I don't personally think they could have without sacrificing quality.

#35 10 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Big time flood...

Noah was the last one to build an ark. I think its time for WoZ owners to visit the local Home Depot and start gathering materials.

Personally if I were a WoZ owner I would definitely try to make my money now... the WoZ profit door is closing quickly! But if you love the game and don't plan on selling then you have nothing to worry about.

#36 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Personally if I were a WoZ owner I would definitely try to make my money now... the WoZ profit door is closing quickly!

Your attitude is everything that's wrong with this "hobby".

HERE'S A NOVEL IDEA FOR ALL NIB PINBALL BUYERS: BUY THE GAME BECAUSE YOU LIKE IT, THEN OPEN IT AND HAVE FUN PLAYING!

#37 10 years ago
Quoted from Sunfox:

Your attitude is everything that's wrong with this "hobby".

Sorry dude but this is not only my attitude but several out there have this attitude and I am talking to them. If you bought this pin to make a few bucks my advice is to make it now because I don't see it happening later... just too many in production and too many who don't feel its even close to being the next big thing. Quality and looks only go so far...

But I also said that if you love it and bought it to enjoy you have nothing to worry about.

#38 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Sorry dude but this is not only my attitude but several out there have this attitude and I am talking to them. If you bought this pin to make a few bucks my advice is to make it now because I don't see it happening later... just too many in production and too many who don't feel its even close to being the next big thing. Quality and looks only go so far...
But I also said that if you love it and bought it to enjoy you have nothing to worry about.

"Personally if I were a WoZ owner I would definitely try to make my money now" sounds a little like "personal" advice to all "WoZ owners". And that second sentence about loving it and buying it to enjoy was added after my response.

#39 10 years ago

Like anything else, people have different reasons for buying things. Don't have a heart attack over it, chill out, and play some pinball. You will live longer.

Amazing to me that some people get so excited over what other people are doing with their money.

If you are concerned about your future woz value, re-read his post and actually think about it. If you can come up with a different scenario than his, and feel it has better odds, then go with your own thinking.

If you just want the woz game to enjoy, enjoy!

Man is that woz sensitivity meter still spiked with a few.

#40 10 years ago
Quoted from pinstor12:

Man is that woz sensitivity meter still spiked with a few.

Except that what's happening here is akin to yelling "fire!" in a crowded theater. People who don't actually have a WOZ to sell, are casting dire warnings to WOZ owners... you'd better sell your game now, because they're surely gonna plummet in value!

We all know that fear mixed with greed is a big motivator (just look at Stern's LE preorders), and the hope here is to scare insecure people into flooding the market with games... thus causing prices to drop. It isn't exactly WOZ/JJP proponents saying this stuff.

But the real irony is this is happening in a thread where the OP already decided not to sell.

#41 10 years ago

Sunfox, less crack in the morning . Go back and see that he posted that last part before your comment. So unless you think he is anticipating your future thoughts I don't think he added anything to a response you did not make yet???
Some bought for the money and some bought to play. It happens .
You are starting to sound like the former.

#42 10 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Sunfox, less crack in the morning . Go back and see that he posted that last part before your comment. So unless you think he is anticipating your future thoughts I don't think he added anything to a response you did not make yet???
Some bought for the money and some bought to play. It happens .
You are starting to sound like the former.

Um... dude... the sentence "But if you love the game and don't plan on selling then you have nothing to worry about." was NOT there when I posted. It was added after my reply. You do know about the magical "edit" button, right?

Here's a screencap of a rather timely Google Cache if you really don't believe me:

// Error: Image 113666 not found //

#43 10 years ago
Quoted from Sunfox:

Um... dude... the sentence "But if you love the game and don't plan on selling then you have nothing to worry about." was NOT there when I posted. It was added after my reply. You do know about the magical "edit" button, right?
Here's a screencap of a rather timely Google Cache if you really don't believe me:

Wow, detective Sunfox your the best! So what's next? Do you need fingerprints? Urine sample? Hair sample? So what is your point here? You can read my comments. You don't have to agree but man if you have to get into forensic science to try to prove some point, wow... just take a deep breath and smile! You'll feel better.

#44 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Wow, detective Sunfox your the best! So what's next? Do you need fingerprints? Urine sample? Hair sample? So what is your point here? You can read my comments. You don't have to agree but man if you have to get into forensic science to try to prove some point... just take a deep breath and smile! You'll feel better.

The only point I'm proving is that your post wasn't all soft and considerate when I replied, thus why I said what I did. And when you replied to that saying "But I also said that if you love it and bought it to enjoy you have nothing to worry about" as if I'd purposefully omitted your considerate point just to be a jerk, I wasn't.

Usually when you make a major tone-changing edit to a post and have someone reply with your original quote (especially when your edit directly addresses something the responder said), the considerate thing to do is say something like "I didn't mean it to come off that way, please check my edits" instead of pretending it was always that way and trying to make the responder look like he's smoking crack.

That's the "piss off Sunfox" button.

#45 10 years ago

Sounded crazy but apparently was not. And let's not make crack heads look like the bad guys here : )

#46 10 years ago
Quoted from Sunfox:

The only point I'm proving is that your post wasn't all soft and considerate when I replied, thus why I said what I did. And when you replied to that saying "But I also said that if you love it and bought it to enjoy you have nothing to worry about" as if I'd purposefully omitted your considerate point just to be a jerk, I wasn't.
Usually when you make a major tone-changing edit to a post and have someone reply with your original quote, the considerate thing to do is say something like "I didn't mean it to come off that way, please check my edits" instead of pretending it was always that way and trying to make the responder look like he's smoking crack.

Oh Lord please help us all! All this makes me want to go get my crack pipe...

My thoughts and comments never changed, sorry! Read my post and agree or disagree. If you want to argue a timeline of when my thoughts and feelings took place you need to watch something other than CSI and Law and Order...

#47 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Oh Lord please help us all! All this makes me want to go get my crack pipe...
My thoughts and comments never changed, sorry! Read my post and agree or disagree. If you want to argue a timeline of when my thoughts and feelings took place you need to watch something other than CSI and Law and Order...

Sigh... whatever. I'm pleased you decided to add those points, but specifically countering what I complained about and then pretending it was already there when I complained is not cool.

But let's move on to the topic at hand... which is, the OP still isn't selling his game.

#48 10 years ago

Pins should drop in value once opened

That doesn't mean the game isn't good, it just means more are being made because pinball is hopefully making a comeback.

So no matter what happens... Buy & play pinball.

Don't forget to support you local pinball spots too.

Bump for the not for sale thread

#49 10 years ago

I remember the days when Derek used to *lose* money buying the next best-ever pin and then selling them three weeks later.

#50 10 years ago

One of my offices was robbed by a crackhead at like 7.45am, prior to opening and having no money yet due to that. Not the smartest bunch.

I don't like having to wait longer on WoZ whilst they are being traded around and knowing I could have one now. I do like knowing I got mine for $7,000 shipped. But it's not here. By the time I get it that could just be the going rate.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 24.50
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

There are 86 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-woz-ecle-195 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.