• Latest reply 11 years ago by spfxted
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Not mine. Selling for a friend.

PM me or Email me at [email protected]

#2 11 years ago

What number and approx place in the production cycle. Does it include ruby powder coated pin footies?

Mk

#3 11 years ago

Good luck with the sale!

Hopefully JJP makes an announcement soon to ease everybody's tension.

#4 11 years ago

I thought two people were selling theirs this evening at $8500 obo......nope just a double post

#5 11 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

What number and approx place in the production cycle. Does it include ruby powder coated pin footies?
Mk

#172 ordered on 1-22-2011

#6 11 years ago

Good luck with the sale. I think this is a fair price considering the potential this game could reach.

Pappy

#7 11 years ago
Quoted from PappyBoyington:

Good luck with the sale. I think this is a fair price considering the potential this game could reach.
Pappy

really -- you really think that $8500 is the going rate?

Please.

Vapor

#8 11 years ago

If I standard version is now $7200 plus a very long wait. Than an early LE would be this much. I know some have sold for more than $8500 already.
GLWS.

#9 11 years ago

Current going rate for a WOZECLE on this site is under $8k.

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

The real going rate is what someone is willing to sell and buy for. I've seen WOZ games go for over and under 8k here. After playing one yesterday, I wouldn't sell my spot.

Good luck with the sale!

#11 11 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Didn't one sell for $7,000 here yesterday? Not to price police, I agree there is value in not having to wait an extra 6 months for a game. GLWTS

#12 11 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Not this one.

#13 11 years ago

I'm sure there will be lots for way less than 8k one day soon enough.

#14 11 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Just because you just sold yours for $7700 doesn't mean you have to rain on someone else's FS thread.

Quoted from extraballingtmc:

I'm sure there will be lots for way less than 8k one day soon enough.

And... queue the off-topic WOZ haters' club...

#15 11 years ago

It is OBO, just wanted to throw that into the pile

#16 11 years ago

Sheesh, let the guy sell the machine.

#17 11 years ago
Quoted from kapper:

really -- you really think that $8500 is the going rate?

Please.

Vapor

Well all I know is that I wouldn't even contemplate selling mine for anything less. Lately I've been contemplating it more and more. If somebody shoved a Metallica pin in my face I would probably go for it. LOL

Pappy

#18 11 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Sheesh, let the guy sell the machine.

The more people add their two cents the quicker it will sell. 2 cent bump

As a side note to the price police. If a guy with a game and not a lot of extra cash needs a good chunk of change asap for something, his price may reflect that.

If you do not need the money but decide you do not need the game, the price may reflect that.

If you do not think its worth it, your non action in buying has already reflected that.

The End.

#19 11 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

It is OBO, just wanted to throw that into the pile

Yup. That's why it says "or best offer" after the price.

#20 11 years ago

These FS posts are getting some RGP flavor lately.
It used to be only sunshine and rainbows on pinside.

#21 11 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

Everything changed when people starting describing threads as being "RGP" like.

#22 11 years ago

Even shineshine and rainbows get old.

#23 11 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Even shineshine and rainbows get old.

So does the same crap from the same negative posers from RGP.

I even thought about selling my WoZECLE, but decided against it. Of course Metallica pin holds no interest for me. I think this pin will be the crown of my collection so far, as long as the software catches up.

Now the REAL question is, can the seller be trusted?? Tell Charlie I said hi Bri.

Rick. "I'm gonna have me some fun." #190

#24 11 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

Most of RGP has made the shift. TheKorn is now on pinside. RGP has migrated and the dark clouds and anti-rainbows have followed.

#25 11 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Most of RGP has made the shift. TheKorn is now on pinside. RGP has migrated and the dark clouds and anti-rainbows have followed.

Potential Jerks, meet Moderators. Moderators, meet Potential Jerks. Free speech veil to act like an asshat won't work over here I hope. Would be great to be able to talk to most of the guys from RGP without the personal attacks.

#26 11 years ago

I love how ex-rgp guys refer to newer ex-rgp guys in a negative manner . Fact is there are a few people here who lack social graces, some from rgp some not. Now, BACK TO BASHING!

#27 11 years ago

rgp is more for the Chinese players it seems now

#28 11 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Now the REAL question is, can the seller be trusted??

I wouldn't be making this post for him if he couldn't be trusted. You'll have NO issue dealing with this seller.

In fact, once he receives the money, he'll Email Jen at JJP and she'll Email the new buyer confirming the new owner of the game.

#29 11 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Potential Jerks, meet Moderators. Moderators, meet Potential Jerks. Free speech veil to act like an asshat won't work over here I hope. Would be great to be able to talk to most of the guys from RGP without the personal attacks.

I think this is why the moderators have been a bit tougher here lately, which is actually a good thing. Any personal attacks should end in suspension...and I like their ban vote system here. This is a well run board.

#30 11 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Yeah, but is Cody here yet? The shift is not complete until he makes it.

#31 11 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I think this is why the moderators have been a bit tougher here lately, which is actually a good thing. Any personal attacks should end in suspension...and I like their ban vote system here. This is a well run board.

They can be as tough as they want. I hope they get tougher. There should be no attacking on this site. I would hate to see this site turn into another RGP, but unfortunately we have all the makings of it thanks to the Chinese chasing "those people" over here. We fled to Pinside to get away from them.

#33 11 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I wouldn't be making this post for him if he couldn't be trusted. You'll have NO issue dealing with this seller.
In fact, once he receives the money, he'll Email Jen at JJP and she'll Email the new buyer confirming the new owner of the game.

Sorry Bri, I meant if YOU could be trusted! :p

#34 11 years ago

Am I missing something here? Is the an LE or standard?

#36 11 years ago

First 1000 Standard are numbered as well

#37 11 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Am I missing something here? Is the an LE or standard?

Sorry, I forgot to mention it is an LE.

#38 11 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

If I standard version is now $7200 plus a very long wait. Than an early LE would be this much. I know some have sold for more than $8500 already.
GLWS.

long wait???? a standard will be months after the first le ships, compared to the last two years!

#39 11 years ago
Quoted from playernumber4:

They can be as tough as they want. I hope they get tougher. There should be no attacking on this site. I would hate to see this site turn into another RGP, but unfortunately we have all the makings of it thanks to the Chinese chasing "those people" over here. We fled to Pinside to get away from them.

What kind of BS post is this? You trying to start something....(tongue in cheek) JK

Fill me in on this "Chinese chasing" people over here. I am out of this loop...???

#40 11 years ago
Quoted from PEN:

Fill me in on this "Chinese chasing" people over here. I am out of this loop...???

I take it you missed my recent thread that basically came to the conclusion from others that RGP is at the frontline of the North Korean attack and was the first casualty - but if you can read Chinese, I'm guessing you can get some great deals on some 'authentic' NiKke shoes over at RGP right now.

#41 11 years ago
Quoted from PEN:

What kind of BS post is this? You trying to start something....(tongue in cheek) JK

The Chinese attacked us over at RGP Rob. I think they used the site to give launch instructions to the little turd from North Korea.

衢州小姐,衢州找小姐,衢州小姐上门服务,衢州哪里有小姐

#42 11 years ago
Quoted from playernumber4:

The Chinese attacked us over at RGP Rob. I think they used the site to give launch instructions to the little turd from North Korea.
衢州小姐,衢州找小姐,衢州小姐上门服务,衢州哪里有小姐

Lol. Maybe its a hint from Stern, the next pin will be Guns and Roses Chinese Democracy LE

#43 11 years ago

Uh oh....Easter Eggs.

#44 11 years ago

I do not see why this is so unreasonable 8500 obo seems like 8000 would take it and to me that is the going rate. Just MHO. GLWS.

#45 11 years ago

Reminds me of the housing boom, buying and selling things that don't even exist for ever higher prices...poof!

#46 11 years ago

Prices this time next year will be falling.....

Just my guess so if you have been storing pins dump them now and buy them back for less in one year. The next big thing will be the pinball repair service!

#47 11 years ago
Quoted from scottc:

Prices this time next year will be falling.....
Just my guess so if you have been storing pins dump them now and buy them back for less in one year. The next big thing will be the pinball repair service!

My crazy eight ball says "do not rush to early decisions". Maybe there is an update for it from 40 years ago?

#48 11 years ago
Quoted from Shoot_Again:

I do not see why this is so unreasonable 8500 obo seems like 8000 would take it and to me that is the going rate. Just MHO. GLWS.

Makes sense to me.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 16.95
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 91.00
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

13,000 (OBO)
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 24.50
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-woz-8500-or-best-offer-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.