Topic Stats

• 51 posts
  • 26 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by jalpert
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_1056.JPG
image-95.jpg
image-490.jpg

There are 51 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 5 years ago

If you're near Denver I'm looking to sell my WPT. Nice game except for a wear area near the top drop target bank. I'm not wanting to ship right now, I need it gone quick. If there are no takers local, I'll consider shipping.

720-372-1879 if you're interested, call or text, I'm hoping $2,000 is decent get it gone quick price. If not, make any offer you want. I just rebuilt the main flippers, rebuild the ace in the hole assembly, pulled the mini and cleaned, everything works great, the cab is very nice. Even the inside of the cab is clean.

Thanks.

#2 5 years ago

$1,900?

#3 5 years ago

Dood. If you were close to me, this would be gone.

#4 5 years ago

Fair price on a under-rated machine, GLWTS!

#5 5 years ago

I have not spent much time on this game but what little I have played was fun. Might be a sleeper keeper! GLWTS

#6 5 years ago

Wish ya were closer. Sorry, couldn't resist.

#7 5 years ago

HAHAHA. A bump is a bump.

Quoted from davewtf:

Wish ya were closer. Sorry, couldn't resist.

#8 5 years ago

Great price! OP, post some pics.
I love my WPT! It's a Very underrated pin! Truly a shooters pin.
I added a trick little TV to mine
GLWS!

image-490.jpg
image-490.jpg
image-490.jpg
image-95.jpg

#9 5 years ago

Any quick pic of wear? Will be in boulder and can swing over.

Almost bought wpt from gorf on here but shady character so had to pass. Would love to own again. Fun game!

#10 5 years ago

WPT is a great game, I always play it when I get a chance. Congratulations to whoever gets to buy this great game at this great price! GLWS!

#11 5 years ago

Here it is, the damage, in all it's glory. I would probably put a piece of mylar over it. Anyone who comes by to pick it up, I keep a roll of mylar on hand. Other than this issue, a very nice game. WPT usually has issues with lifting inserts, especially the large inserts up the middle and they are very good on this one.

IMG_1056.JPG

#12 5 years ago

Bump for a great seller. I bought a machine from jalpert last year and it was a great experience all the way around.

#13 5 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

Any quick pic of wear? Will be in boulder and can swing over.
Almost bought wpt from gorf on here but shady character so had to pass. Would love to own again. Fun game!

Shady character?Hmmm sent you clear pics of two HUO games?what's shady about that?

#14 5 years ago

Bump for the seller. Another one of those, "If it was closer, it would be mine" bumps! GLWS.

#15 5 years ago

Ok, Who is driving from Denver through Moline, IL on Interstate 80? Or close to that.

#16 5 years ago

Wish you were closer

#17 5 years ago

Thanks for the words and the bump!

Quoted from Kurisu:

Bump for a great seller. I bought a machine from jalpert last year and it was a great experience all the way around.

I have 4 people threatening to come grab this tonight, but as of right now nobody has made an appointment.

#18 5 years ago

Someone grab this thing, that price is super low! Bumpin up again for good guy and seller

#19 5 years ago
Quoted from Zampinator:

Great price! OP, post some pics.
I love my WPT! It's a Very underrated pin! Truly a shooters pin.
I added a trick little TV to mine
GLWS!

That TV is awesome. LOL How'd you work that out? I mean, I know it's a TZ mod, but how'd you get the WPT video in there. LOVE IT!

image-95.jpg 261 KB

#20 5 years ago

A better game than what many people are paying $5-6k for these days.... Hey, it's not my money but I already have a WPT and it's going nowhere!

#21 5 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Here it is, the damage, in all it's glory. I would probably put a piece of mylar over it. Anyone who comes by to pick it up, I keep a roll of mylar on hand. Other than this issue, a very nice game. WPT usually has issues with lifting inserts, especially the large inserts up the middle and they are very good on this one.

By the way. Whoever buys this can contact Cliff for a cliffy for that spot. He should still have the info from when he made mine.

#22 5 years ago

Full disclosure, I contacted Cliffy prior to putting this game up for sale and he stated there isn't and won't be a protector for this. PMing Gundam for more details.

Quoted from Gundam_Pilot_:

By the way. Whoever buys this can contact Cliff for a cliffy for that spot. He should still have the info from when he made mine.

Thanks!

Quoted from bemmett:

Someone grab this thing, that price is super low! Bumpin up again for good guy and seller

#23 5 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Thanks for the words and the bump!

I have 4 people threatening to come grab this tonight, but as of right now nobody has made an appointment.

Threatening to pick it up? Never heard of that before. I'd tell them either you want it or you don't. Ed

#24 5 years ago

After a couple emails with Cliffy, he DID make this protector, he forgot.

It was a one off, he never received feedback on if it was a good fit or not, but Gundam didn't have an issue with it.

So yes, I very highly recommend whoever buys this game contact Cliffy.

#25 5 years ago

$1,850? Come on guys, I don't want to go much lower.

#26 5 years ago

if you were near me, I'd give you $1,500 right now!

J/K Brothah and GLWTS.

#27 5 years ago

If you were closer, I'd buy it for a friend! Can't believe that people are still paying so much for inferior games....

#28 5 years ago

Thats funny. I want this thing gone like yesterday.

Quoted from Pinfidel:

if you were near me, I'd give you $1,500 right now!

J/K Brothah and GLWTS.

#29 5 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

After a couple emails with Cliffy, he DID make this protector, he forgot.
It was a one off, he never received feedback on if it was a good fit or not, but Gundam didn't have an issue with it.
So yes, I very highly recommend whoever buys this game contact Cliffy.

So, I've got a question, as an owner of a HUO WPT: I can see that the game in question (the one that's for sale) has a silver bracket behind the top of the center drop target bank. I would *think* that it would prevent the wear issue being seen in the pictures. Is that not the case? Because if it isn't, I'm *definitely* going to be emailing Cliffy this week. I don't want that happening to my baby!

I have pictures of mine, if it helps, but it sure looks like the bracket in on this pin as well.

Good luck with the sale. As ugly a pin as it is, it plays without equal in the best ways possible, in my opinion.

#30 5 years ago

That TV is awesome. LOL How'd you work that out? I mean, I know it's a TZ mod, but how'd you get the WPT video in there. LOVE IT!

I got it from "Sparky". It loops 20 minutes of live WPT footage!

#31 5 years ago

I don't see the bracket you are talking about.

Just to clarify, the damage to that area is not from normal wear. I paid $2,800 for this game and another $400 to ship, I'm into this game for $3,200. I waited for literally 2+ years for a WPT to pop up local. I had a guy promise to sell me one in "2 months" back in February 2012. I passed on a nice game a month after the offer thinking I was getting his, he never sold it to me.

So, after waiting, I just blow the money and got this game. This game had a "protector" over the area, I never even thought twice about it, it looked just like a Cliffy. Last week I was playing, the "protector" was 1/2 off and it took the play field with it. The person (for lack of a better word) I bought this game from glued down some sort of tin to conceal damage, thought it was all good and never disclosed it. The game was HUO before I got it and really a very nice game.

Not to mention, right after I buy this game another WPT popped up local for a good price, and then a week later the guy who kept me waiting 2+ years offered to sell me the game.

I don't really need the space, I don't really need the money, I just want this thing gone.

Long story short, I don't think you need a protector for that area, though I don't know why someone on my game hacked it up if there wasn't damage there already. Just my opinion. I'd keep a close eye on it, and once you start to see a tinge of damage, I'd look at a small piece of mylar or something like that. Mylar in that area shouldn't affect the ball at all being so close to the drop target.

Quoted from boagman:

I can see that the game in question (the one that's for sale) has a silver bracket behind the top of the center drop target bank. I would *think* that it would prevent the wear issue being seen in the pictures.

#32 5 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

I don't see the bracket you are talking about.

It's just directly above the rubber behind the drop targets. I'm pretty sure it's there, but I'm not 100% on that. I would think that it would keep the ball from going too far behind and would therefore prevent the kind of damage that's there. It's strange damage...I've never seen another WPT with damage in that place, and so you can kind of see why I'd be a bit worried about it. My singular NIB purchase is one that I always want to keep pristine.

#33 5 years ago

Let me know if youre ready to ship..

#34 5 years ago

If I didn't have one already...

Love that Keith Johnson code!

#35 5 years ago
Quoted from Caucasian2Step:

If I didn't have one already...
Love that Keith Johnson code!

Hey Kevin , Help this guy out and go get the game for me and i will give ya a delivery fee.
Kevin

#36 5 years ago

Sold pending pickup tomorrow at 5pm.... I'm surprised it took this long, but it's good to see the market/prices getting a bit saner...

#37 5 years ago

Nice job. Congrats on the sale.

#38 5 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Sold pending pickup tomorrow at 5pm.... I'm surprised it took this long, but it's good to see the market/prices getting a bit saner...

Hope it happens for you.

#39 5 years ago

Congrats on the Sale

#40 5 years ago

Congrats, I am surprised it took so long too...
You will miss that one!

#41 5 years ago

A SAM pin for 1850... I really don't see how you could go wrong. I have had mine for 1.5 years and love it.

#42 5 years ago

Good odds I'll have another some day. This one just wasn't meant to be.

Quoted from jlm33:

Congrats, I am surprised it took so long too...
You will miss that one!

#43 5 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

A SAM pin for 1850... I really don't see how you could go wrong. I have had mine for 1.5 years and love it.

It's not a "SAM pin," it's a friggin' original Ritchie layout with Keefer's most strategic ruleset ever, Granner riffs, 16 mf'in drop targets... and a kinda creepy backglass.

#44 5 years ago

That's why I like the backglass. It's odd looking, but I think that's a feature.

Quoted from StevenP:

kinda creepy backglass.

#45 5 years ago

I thought the music was horrible at first, but it's growing on me.

#46 5 years ago
Quoted from ghostbc:

Hey Kevin , Help this guy out and go get the game for me and i will give ya a delivery fee.
Kevin

I was going to suggest you might like it! Good game for LCP.

rd.

#47 5 years ago

People just don't care about card themes and drop targets anymore, it's not the 70s.

I haven't put much time in on this title. I'd certainly have bought it - like many of you - if it were local.

#48 5 years ago

WPT is gone. Thanks.

#49 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

People just don't care about card themes and drop targets anymore,

Well, WPT is not really drop target-centered. You can't ignore them as you need them to get 3x score lit but there are only one of the elements of the game...

#50 5 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

WPT is gone. Thanks.

Congratulations? I guess that's the right thing to say, but it seems such a shame...

There are 51 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside