Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2089_(Large).JPG
IMG_2097_(Large).JPG
IMG_2096_(Large).JPG
IMG_2095_(Large).JPG
IMG_2087_(Large).JPG

#1 11 years ago

Off route game, plays great, looks very nice. Both flippers are strong, has new mini playfield installed with LED GI lighting as well.

Price is 1900

Location is Vernon, CT

Pictures soon.

3 weeks later
#2 11 years ago

Bump with lower price.

IMG_2087_(Large).JPGIMG_2087_(Large).JPG IMG_2095_(Large).JPGIMG_2095_(Large).JPG IMG_2096_(Large).JPGIMG_2096_(Large).JPG IMG_2097_(Large).JPGIMG_2097_(Large).JPG IMG_2089_(Large).JPGIMG_2089_(Large).JPG

#3 11 years ago

great game, great price. i'm surprised no one snatched this up yet.

#4 11 years ago

Wow I've never seen one with such a clean upper playfield. Very nice!

#5 11 years ago

I would like to see some larger pictures including the cabinet and boards. Do you still only ship through NAVL or are there more reasonable options?

#6 11 years ago

Sent a pm. Interested if you'd ship to Canada, lmk

#7 11 years ago

I'm surprised this hasn't sold yet.

#8 11 years ago

Someone buy this. Seriously the best $1900 pin out there.

#10 11 years ago

Other than having a less than desirable theme (for me), the pin looks really fun. I wonder why it rates low? Eric...please move at least 1000 miles west but keep your game connections?

#11 11 years ago
Quoted from The_Gorilla:

please move at least 1000 miles west but keep your game connections?

I couldn't agree more!

#12 11 years ago

Bump for lower price. 1,800

#13 11 years ago

Man, wish I had the money, just have too many things going on. This is a machine I would love to own for this amount just to get some play time on it. I've only played about a dozen games and never really got to give it a chance.

#14 11 years ago

I love every eabundy thread because it consists of an awesome pin at a low price, and unfortunate non-east-coasters lamenting his location.

Stay right where you are, buddy!

#15 11 years ago

I have been looking for one of these, but I think shipping to FL would make it too much

#16 11 years ago

Forgot to mention I'm open to trades.

#17 11 years ago

Pm sent....

#18 11 years ago

SON OF A B$^%#!! I just bought a HUO for $2800. Raise the price!!!

Great looking game...$1900.00 is a STEAL!

#19 11 years ago

It really is. op should be selling BBH first

#20 11 years ago
Quoted from sixsixtie:

Someone buy this. Seriously the best $1900 pin out there.

TOTALLY agree. Steve Ritchie/Keith Johnson/Chris Granner, for starters! (Ignore the creepy translite, please.)

And this game has incredible strategic depth. Not just trying to stack/achieve modes, but choices on what to do with every shot to score/build/combine/set-up things. And it's pretty damned fast overall, esp.w/posts disabled and left orbit gate removed.

"Seriously the best $1900 pin out there."

#21 11 years ago

Agreed! I'm in the middle of shopping out a nice one as well! That price is a steal for how clean that machine is! Someone buy this already

#22 11 years ago

I want to play one of these with the posts disabled. Not that I don't like it but I know I would rate it better with the better flow.

#23 11 years ago
Quoted from SealClubber:

I want to play one of these with the posts disabled. Not that I don't like it but I know I would rate it better with the better flow.

Yup--just a simple setting in the options. And removing the gate makes the orbits fly!

#24 11 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

Yup--just a simple setting in the options. And removing the gate makes the orbits fly!

When i first got mine i removed that one way gate because i thought it was not supposed to be there and it played much better. But later found out that it was supposed to be there and put it back because i felt like i was cheating. much easier to raise the pot with the gate out.

#25 11 years ago

Yes but no gate also makes the game tougher and faster so it's a trade off. I wouldn't say it makes the game easier that's for sure.

#26 11 years ago
Quoted from sixsixtie:

Yes but no gate also makes the game tougher and faster so it's a trade off. I wouldn't say it makes the game easier that's for sure.

really? i find the that most of my drains are from when it is coming off the pop bumpers and it just goes down the middle. removing the gate makes it so it doesnt stop at the pop bumpers very often. so it made it a lot easier for me.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-world-poker-tour-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.