View topic image gallery

image.jpg
decals.jpg
whole-playfield.jpg
corner-kick.jpg
light-magnet.jpg
#1 9 years ago

**NEW RUN** OPEN FOR ALLENTOWN
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-williams-de-wcs-ngg-decals-allentown

This print run ends this upcoming Friday.

**///FILES AS NOW BEEN COLOR MATCHED////*

decals.jpgdecals.jpg

I decided to add a bit of graphics to my WCS. First off I wanted to swap the purple/emerald sticker on the top right ramp and match the look of the lock plastic on top of the upper left playfield. Make everything a bit more symmetrical. Set includes a corner kick decal, a magnet lock decal, a free kick decal and 3 soccer ball style target decals.

//////MATERIALS//////
These are not cheap knock offs. They are printed on premium vinyl with a laminate overlay. These are UV resistant, heat resistant, cleanable. All stickers where measured and are accurate. I never received a complaint.

///// PRICING & SHIPPING (IN US DOLLARS) /////

Pricing can be combined with all the other sets that are currently on sale. (i.e: if you buy 1 set of williams decals, 1 set of Data East decals, 1 set of WCS decals, 1 set of NGG decals and you will end up paying $23 per set.)

1-2 $25 per set (shipped regular mail)
3-4 $24 per set (shipped regular mail)
5-9 $23 per set (shipped priority with tracking)
10+ $22 per set (shipped priority with tracking)

Shipping is included. Gather a whole bunch of guys from your league and save money! International shipping is calculated by the order.

//OTHER SETS ON SALE//
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-williams-warning-decal-set
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-no-good-gofers-ngg-decal-set
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-data-east-warning-decal-set

/////PAYMENT/////

Please send me a PM with your mailing address, email address, qty of decal sets required. I will send you my paypal payment instructions.

Those who have bought my sets previously can comment on quality.

Cheers,
flash// Error: Image 363775 not found //

#3 9 years ago

Nope. I don't. Since this is the first run of these stickers. But like every other set i do they will look awesome.

#4 9 years ago

Ordered. Bump.

#5 9 years ago

Just letting everyone know that the pink line will not be part of the final design. They are just cutline references to show people the shape and dimensions of each sticker. The printer uses these to make the kiss cut.

#6 9 years ago

Please post a picture once you get them installed. Its not the quality of the sticker I am worried about, its how it looks integrated into the game, totally a matter of my personal taste.

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from practicalsteve:

Please post a picture once you get them installed. Its not the quality of the sticker I am worried about, its how it looks integrated into the game, totally a matter of my personal taste.

I'll try to post mockups this weekend. My WCS is in pieces but I took reference images before hand.

#8 9 years ago

Here are just samples. I have already color corrected the stickers to match the yellows, greens and reds. These images are just to give you an idea of what they will look like on the game.

corner-kick.jpgcorner-kick.jpg
light-magnet.jpglight-magnet.jpg

whole-playfield.jpgwhole-playfield.jpg

#9 9 years ago

Really nicely done, flashinstinct! I particularly like the improved matching on the plastics.

#10 9 years ago

Does the corrected set have the face on the keeper? Jk.

#11 9 years ago

LOL. I didn't see that, I just took a shot from the internet for that shot LOL.

#12 9 years ago

Just curious--does anyone know the story behind the cartoon fox head in the upper right corner on the upper right decal?

#13 9 years ago

Good question. Saw that on the decal but didn't make much of it

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from PsychoPsonic:

Just curious--does anyone know the story behind the cartoon fox head in the upper right corner on the upper right decal?

Quoted from flashinstinct:

Good question. Saw that on the decal but didn't make much of it

Jees, that brings back a vague memory. I think at some point someone asked Uncle Willy, or it came up at some Q&A session somewhere about it, and the answer, as I recall, was some non-commital thing about it, which leaned towards it being an 'inside joke'. I can't find any reference to it now, though..

#15 9 years ago

Disco Bump

#16 9 years ago

Free kick bump!

#17 9 years ago

Files have been color matched and have been sent to printer for pre-press Only 3 days left folks.

#18 9 years ago

Payment sent, should arrive around the same time as the pin hopefully.

#19 9 years ago

Look awesome! I placed my order.

#20 9 years ago

Files sent to the printer. 1 set left on this run.

1 week later
#21 9 years ago

Last set folks. Shipping these decals Saturday..

#22 9 years ago

Picture of decals on ramp
image.jpgimage.jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-world-cup-soccer-wcs-decal-set and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.