Topic Stats

• 49 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by VisitorQ
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

th.jpg

#1 6 years ago

Paid for sometime ago when first announced in April of 2011. Of course if you buy now you will also have the opportunity to reserve a LE Hobbit as well.

$7,500

Please PM if interested.

Thanks!

#2 6 years ago

Bump for a good seller!

#3 6 years ago

bump also he is a great seller to deal with

#4 6 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

bump also he is a great seller to deal with

Thanks for this because I would have thought otherwise seeing the Texas Chainsaw Massacre Avatar :-p

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

Thanks for this because I would have thought otherwise seeing the Texas Chainsaw Massacre Avatar :-p

Yes, my thought as well. Or perhaps Michael Myers out of Halloween comes to mind as well..

#6 6 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

I was worried a bit myself initially. That's why I brought a slutty coed with me as bait. Just in case things went awry.

Turned out to be unfounded. Jay's a good guy.

#7 6 years ago

Lmao!!!!

#8 6 years ago

LOL!

#9 6 years ago

That didn't take long. Is it that big of a turd?

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

That didn't take long. Is it that big of a turd?

The trolls come out early...and prematurely I might add.

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

The trolls come out early...and prematurely I might add.

Nailed it!!

#12 6 years ago

Haha whatever. No troll, I've probably got almost 20 posts lol

#13 6 years ago

guy in nh 2 out of 6 woz le left for 7k each

#14 6 years ago

Guy in NH?

#15 6 years ago

tom lyons seacoast amusements

#16 6 years ago

Well I can't really speak for what anyone else does or does not have, I just know what I got.

All things considered, I am lowing my asking price to $7,500.

This seems fair to me since a non-le in today's market is the same price and I front the cash for this a along time ago!

#17 6 years ago

Jay is great to deal with - buy with confidence!

#18 6 years ago

Doyou have the game and don't like it, are you just tired of waiting or do you want something else.

#19 6 years ago

The guy in NH is selling LE's?

Good luck with the sale, I already have one....well, some day.

It's official, JJP took too long......the interest has faded and it's not even out yet. That's sucks. Guessing it will hurt Hobbit to. Though I believe he will make great machines with great quality and be great competition to Stern, he unfortunately has done a few things to set back JJP. Set the pricing standard higher for a quality machine, thus allowing his competitor stern to raise prices and cash in on lesser machines, and lost the "buzz" surrounding JJP products. Stern is all the buzz with the latest and greatest and WOZ is For sale, or the samo samo threads, my excitement is gone. I would sell mine too, or keep it, don't even care at this point.

Hope it comes soon, hard to invest in hobbit when I can get a machine now. Prepayment is a great strategy though, there is some decent interest on 1000 $7000 payments. 3% annually on $7mil is ?

It not likely in the bank, they aren't paying a loan at 8% either

#20 6 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

Doyou have the game and don't like it, are you just tired of waiting or do you want something else.

I honestly think this will be the best pinball machine ever! Me and pinball are just taking a little break form each other.

#21 6 years ago

I think Teekee and Exejet are looking to pick one up

#22 6 years ago

Should'nt take long to sell, I've seen numerous post here where someone was looking to buy.

#23 6 years ago

Perhaps the JJP open house later today will generate some fresh buzz and lead to a quick sale. Should be some interesting reports along with pics and videos coming out of Jersey by the end of the day...!

#24 6 years ago

Yeah. I figure this will give someone a chance to own a LE at a Pro price.

#25 6 years ago

HHHmmmmm. WOZLE???? We may need to talk Q.

#26 6 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

I think Teekee and Exejet are looking to pick one up

When they hit $5000 I'll think about it!

#27 6 years ago

I was kinda thinking the same as teekee all this time.

Good luck with the sale Q.

#28 6 years ago

ummm

th.jpg

#29 6 years ago

Today is the open house at JJP. I am sure there will be renewed excitement and photos.
Hopefully smiling

#30 6 years ago

If I was only planning on keeping one pin, this would be it.

Quoted from teekee:

That's how I feel about MM.

When they hit $5000 I'll think about it! Unless... I am selling it. ")

#31 6 years ago
Quoted from ovfdfireman:

Stern is all the buzz with the latest and greatest

Really? I truly haven't seen any less excitement for a new game as I have for The Avengers. I mean the buzz on that game is damn near nil.

#32 6 years ago

Just wanted to remind people that tomorrow is the cut off for a reserve on the Hobbit with this game.

#33 6 years ago

Got my reserve #81....

#34 6 years ago

Congrats.

FYI... Tried to PM you back ScottC but it's you have that function turned off on this site.

#35 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Got my reserve #81....

Good number its a nice year I have 91 on both

#36 6 years ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

Congrats.
FYI... Tried to PM you back ScottC but it's you have that function turned off on this site.

Wish I was picking up your ACDC Premium up. Seller got a deal somebody sell me one, or trade me one. Will even trade a new in box WOZ standard, Xmen Magneto or some cash my way An Avengers LE. I dont want somebody to buy my BIBLE like TRON LE just sold but if you have pins on display I fell obligated to sell.

#37 6 years ago

Q try it now, duh

#38 6 years ago

wondered why no-one ever returned pms

#39 6 years ago

") LOL!

#40 6 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

For you Tony, I will sell you mine for $10K and throw in an Obama Hope framed print.

#41 6 years ago

cool! I'll think about it but why are you putting a $7500 value on the Obama Hope framed print?

#42 6 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

cool! I'll think about it but why are you putting a $7500 value on the Obama Hope framed print?

Ha ha! Stop making me bump this competing FS thread!

#43 6 years ago

No worries. This one is tentatively sold with a deposit.

Good luck selling yours.

Thanks to everyone who contacted me. Will be in touch with others if this falls through.

#44 6 years ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

No worries. This one is tentatively sold with a deposit.
Good luck selling yours.
Thanks to everyone who contacted me. Will be in touch with others if this falls through.

Nice! Congrats on the sale!

#45 6 years ago

I went back home thru PA just in hope I got a message and to avoid 44 dollars in toll fees. WOW I-95 is expensive leaving VA to NJ.
As a side note I also lost a standard WOZ sale to your LE sale. An ACDC Premium could have eased the pain. Still havent found one either.

1 month later
#46 6 years ago

SOLD

#47 6 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Really? I truly haven't seen any less excitement for a new game as I have for The Avengers. I mean the buzz on that game is damn near nil.

Context is everything I guess, "thus allowing his competitor stern to raise prices and cash in on lesser machines".

Avengers being #1 for a week is definately a buzz in the marketplace.

#48 6 years ago

It's too bad u sold it vistorq, hopefully you will be able to buy it back at that level, when you are ready of course!

#49 6 years ago

I don't plan on buying it again, little interest at this point.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside