6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 279 posts
  • 85 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by bretthalsey
  • Topic is favorited by 106 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 52 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5155 (resized).JPG
    IMG_5135 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2403 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2402 (resized).JPG
    img_2297 (resized).jpg
    img_2534 (resized).jpg
    img_2295 (resized).jpg
    img_2406 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1880 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1894 (resized).JPG
    DSCF3113 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2509_(resized).JPG
    IMG_2508_(resized).JPG
    IMG_2194_(resized).JPG
    IMG_2571_(resized).JPG
    IMG_2572_(resized).JPG

There are 279 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 6.
    #201 5 years ago

I need a squeegee if you have some.
    The screen shops here don't have any 18"

#202 5 years ago

Received mine today and after watching the video, it was a breeze to get done.
    I've never silk screened anything before & was finished within an hour, clean up and all.
    Added some felt with double sided tape, works well instead of nickels plus no scratches.
    Thanks Matt, professional product and couldn't be happier!
    SilkScreen.jpg
    BackBoxScreened.jpg

#203 5 years ago

Were these screened onto the back of System 11 games (specifically Taxi?) If so I'd love to buy a set.

#204 5 years ago
    Quoted from Richthofen:

Were these screened onto the back of System 11 games (specifically Taxi?) If so I'd love to buy a set.

Not sure if Matt has any left but I believe he made a few:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-williams-system-11-backbox-warning-silk-screen

#205 5 years ago
    Quoted from Richthofen:

I've got some System 11 sets still left

#206 5 years ago

how much do the small squeegees cost?

#207 5 years ago
    Quoted from TaylorVA:

how much do the small squeegees cost?

Do you mean the System 11 squeegee or the one for the patent screen?

#208 5 years ago

How much for the wpc 18" squeegee?

#209 5 years ago

I need a squeegee for my patent screen I got from you. I may pick one up local but wondered what your price was. Thanks.

#210 5 years ago
    Quoted from bballfan:

How much for the wpc 18" squeegee?

PM sent with details

#211 5 years ago

Any Patent screens available?

#212 5 years ago
    Quoted from Half_Life:

Any Patent screens available?

I've got some patent screens available. Send me a pm for details.

#213 5 years ago

PM sent.

1 month later
    #214 5 years ago

Anyone have a better $ on the paint? I paid a fortune for the yellow and need to buy black. (I'm out of Vaseline)

#215 5 years ago
    Quoted from Skypilot:

Anyone have a better $ on the paint? I paid a fortune for the yellow and need to buy black. (I'm out of Vaseline)

Where I'd you order from last time? I've ordered my ink through artdoggie.com and found their prices to be the best so far.

#216 5 years ago

Ill have to look. Thanks for the site,much better pricing. I paid with shipping close to $ 80 last time .

#217 5 years ago

Bump, to let those who are looking that a few screens are still available.

3 weeks later
    #218 5 years ago

Going to be burning some more screens, anybody need a set?

1 month later
    #219 5 years ago

Do you still have these available ??? (both screens and/or spreaders)

#220 5 years ago

I've got plenty of screens right now, need to pick up more squeegees. If you want to place an order let me know otherwise I probably will just be selling the screens without the squeegees since I don't want to buy more of those than I need.

#221 5 years ago

Any plans to do a Data East screen? I could use for a GNR project. Maybe we could pass it around - I only need to do one machine.

#222 5 years ago

Omg, NOW you tell me, I just got done burning a set, I thought this link was dead. But thanks for the reply....Since I am a member now Ill just hang out and see what this site has to offer.

#223 5 years ago
    Quoted from loanguy7171973:

Any plans to do a Data East screen? I could use for a GNR project. Maybe we could pass it around - I only need to do one machine.

In order to make it cost feasible I would need at least 10 people to order a set of Data East screens.

#224 5 years ago

Taking order for WPC screens and System 11 right now. Ordering more squeegees too and considering shipping with ink for the first time if there is demand.

#225 5 years ago

I would be in for a Data East set too for a WWF I am working on.

1 month later
    #226 4 years ago

Three sets with squeegees ready to ship out now!!

4 weeks later
    #228 4 years ago

PM sent

1 week later
    #229 4 years ago

Hi All -

These screens look awesome..... and as much as I would like a set - I can't justify the cost of the screens to do my T2 machine. Did anyone in the upstate NY area by chance pick up a set who might be interested in screening my backbox when it's ready or who might want to go in on a set of screens?

Thanks!

2 weeks later
    #230 4 years ago

I do realize this thread is old like dirt.... But I would be interested in a screenset ( 11, both warning and patent screens) and squeegees if still available, Please contact me.

#232 4 years ago

Good thing you resurrected the thread, because I do have a few screens, both WPC and Sys 11 sitting in the basement as we speak.

#233 4 years ago

Payment sent. Thx

6 months later
    #234 4 years ago

Looking through the basement and found a few extra screens behind some boxes if anyone is interested.

#235 4 years ago

I am interested, I am doing a TAF and WH2O at the moment

#236 4 years ago
    Quoted from hisokajp:

I am interested, I am doing a TAF and WH2O at the moment

PM sent

2 weeks later
    #237 4 years ago

hi
    i am wondering if you still have the silk screens , i am doing a renovation of a sega Apollo 13
    i am from belgium can you help me ?

greetings
    tony

2 months later
    #238 3 years ago
    Quoted from tonybelgium:

hi
    i am wondering if you still have the silk screens , i am doing a renovation of a sega Apollo 13
    i am from belgium can you help me ?
    greetings
    tony

Tony, sorry for not seeing your post. I do have some silk screens available if you still need them. I'll send a PM as well.

6 months later
    #239 3 years ago

Wanted to bump this for Matt. These work fantastic! Extremely happy with how well they work. Thanks to you and Bryan for letting you film him doing theml

IMG_2574_(resized).JPG

IMG_2572_(resized).JPG

IMG_2571_(resized).JPG

IMG_2194_(resized).JPG

IMG_2508_(resized).JPG

IMG_2509_(resized).JPG

4 weeks later
    #240 3 years ago

Fantastic job on the screening dmacy. For anybody looking, these screens are still available for purchase.

Quoted from dmacy:

Wanted to bump this for Matt. These work fantastic! Extremely happy with how well they work. Thanks to you and Bryan for letting you film him doing theml

1 week later
    #241 3 years ago

I am just getting ready to build my own replacement cabinet for Road Show, so I hope you still have a screen left.

4 months later
    #242 2 years ago

How much are the screens?

#243 2 years ago

It was $320 or so shipped when I got mine for both screens and squeegees. They're fantastic and work great. Can't recommend them enough.

#244 2 years ago
    Quoted from loanguy7171973:

How much are the screens?

WPC screens (large warning and small patent) $250
    Squeegees $50
    Shipping in the US $20

Payment can be sent to Matt.merfeld@gmail.com via PayPal. I've got one last set boxed up and ready to ship before I get enough interest to burn some more screens.

#245 2 years ago

I'm assuming sys11's are long gone? Don't have a need right now but would like to add it to my wpc one I got from you.

#246 2 years ago

What are the chances of getting these made for Stern games?

3 weeks later
    #247 2 years ago

Matt, I would be interested in buying a set. I'm not overly experienced and have heard that there is a video posted showing how to do this. I'd like to make sure I can handle it first. Also, can you provide a link to the exact paint you recommend for this process? Thanks! Craig

#248 2 years ago

Please read this thread ... and you will find a picture with the paint from NAZDAR

http://www.nazdar.com/en-us/SCREEN-INKS

On post #158 is this video .....

#249 2 years ago
    Quoted from TomDK:

Please read this thread ... and you will find a picture with the paint from NAZDAR
    http://www.nazdar.com/en-us/SCREEN-INKS
    On post #158 is this video .....
    ยป YouTube video

Very kind....thank you!

#250 2 years ago
    Quoted from Cserold:

Matt, I would be interested in buying a set. I'm not overly experienced and have heard that there is a video posted showing how to do this. I'd like to make sure I can handle it first. Also, can you provide a link to the exact paint you recommend for this process? Thanks! Craig

Trust me, you can handle it. I had heard of silk screening before but had no idea what it was or how it was done before watching the video of Bryan Kelly showing how to do it.
    I watched the video, got ahold of Matt and ordered a system 11 screen and squeegee, it was delivered to my door, I ordered my ink (59LF134 Medium Yellow) from Blick Art Materials, watched the video a couple more times and went for it.....turned out beautiful.
    my first and only time ever silk screening.

DSCF3113 (resized).JPG

There are 279 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 6.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside