Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4820.jpg
IMG_4791.jpg
IMG_4789.jpg
IMG_4788.jpg
IMG_4790.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bjorg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

A friend has a Travel Time pinball machine for sale. I told her I'd find out from much more knowledgeable folks on its value and where to advertise it besides here. I don't know the working condition of the machine, but will find out. As far as I know, it's functional.

If you have any questions, please post them or if you're interested, PM me and I'll do an introduction.

Thanks!

IMG_4788.jpgIMG_4788.jpg IMG_4789.jpgIMG_4789.jpg IMG_4790.jpgIMG_4790.jpg IMG_4791.jpgIMG_4791.jpg IMG_4820.jpgIMG_4820.jpg
#4 10 years ago

Thanks for the feedback.

Here's some more information from the seller.

All the rubber needs to be replaced, this comes in kits. The plunger is broken and one of the flippers doesn't work. I have found these online, also easy to replace.

Instead of starting a game with 3 balls, this game starts you with 60 "Time Units". You get your ball back as long as you have time left on the center clock. You can earn more time while you play. The biggest issue is the clock counts down almost immediately after the first score.

Sounds like this machine needs a loving home and some work!

I should add that this machine is located in San Diego, CA.

Post edited by bjorg : added location info

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bjorg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-williams-travel-time?tu=bjorg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.