new pin 704.JPG
new pin 702.JPG
new pin 703.JPG
new pin 701.JPG
new pin 699.JPG
new pin 698.JPG
new pin 696.JPG
#1 9 years ago

:-/=We sold this game in 2004. Prior to that it was part of a bulk buy from the Dakotas. These typically saw lower play and were in nice cosmetic condition. This is a Marilyn version. I will get some pics soon.It is missing the cab plastic as well as the plastic which is similar in size on the left side. It This was at the Pinball Barbeque a few days ago. Thanks for the interest!. 651-647-5811

#2 9 years ago

Sent you a PM. Tough to tell from the BBQ photo, but it looks pretty decent. Hoping we can work something out!

#3 9 years ago

Harder & harder to find a Taxi these days. Glad I found mine when I did!

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from roffels:

Sent you a PM. Tough to tell from the BBQ photo, but it looks pretty decent. Hoping we can work something out!

Brian, I played it at the BBQ, pretty nice shape over all. Can not recall if the bell and/or topper were working. PinballPlus is a class act however, deal with confidence.

#5 9 years ago

Is this Taxi machine still for sale?

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

Brian, I played it at the BBQ, pretty nice shape over all. Can not recall if the bell and/or topper were working. PinballPlus is a class act however, deal with confidence.

Thanks Josh! Bell and Topper are nice, but a non-working bell would probably be best in my apartment anyways.

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from mnpin:

Is this Taxi machine still for sale?

Pretty sure it's sold but you could try calling the seller. I don't think he's on here much but he does answer his phone.

#8 9 years ago

new pin 696.JPGnew pin 696.JPGnew pin 698.JPGnew pin 698.JPGnew pin 699.JPGnew pin 699.JPGnew pin 701.JPGnew pin 701.JPGnew pin 701.JPGnew pin 701.JPGnew pin 707.JPGnew pin 707.JPGnew pin 706.JPGnew pin 706.JPGnew pin 704.JPGnew pin 704.JPGnew pin 703.JPGnew pin 703.JPG

new pin 702.JPGnew pin 702.JPG
#9 9 years ago

Thanks for the interest! Sorry for the delay. Bell/topper are good! Thanks! JR Please call 651-647-5811.

#10 9 years ago

Will you take $900 Cash?

#11 9 years ago

will you take $901 in expired coupons?

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from calvin12:

will you take $901 in expired coupons?

I'll ask your mom tonight! HAAAAAA

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from Hondanut:

I'll ask your mom tonight! HAAAAAA

good luck with that, shes dead.

#14 9 years ago

Game is available. Best to call me direct 651-647-5811 with any questions. Regards. JR

#15 9 years ago

$1, bob.

#16 9 years ago

Not sure of the above responses, maybe someone can clue me in if I offended someone?? I can always be reached at 651-647-5811 if theirs an issue.....

#17 9 years ago

Must be a full moon out or something? Seems like all the crazy people are out today & tonight! $900 for a Taxi - maybe 3 or 4 years ago if you gort lucky!

aI have not followed the market lately but asking price seems fair?

#18 9 years ago

I sold a nice Marilyn Taxi 2 years ago for $2200.00 off of Mr Pinball classifieds. I had a guy call me from Texas and offered $600.00 just for the backglass. Some people love to collect anything with Marilyn Monroe on it.

#19 9 years ago

If you were closer I'd be interested. I was just making a joke about the fact he felt it necessary to mention he would pay cash.

#20 9 years ago

If someone picks this up, I have the cab plastic as I got a new plastic set and my cab plastic was still good. I'd mail it to you for the cost of postage. Assuming you mean the plastic covering the shooter lane with the stretch taxi and all the characters on it.

I won't mention what I paid for my LOLA taxi, but this sounds like a retail sale and I think given that context sounds like a fair price. Not a deal, but not a ripoff either.

#21 9 years ago

That looks like a very fair price. GLWS

#22 9 years ago
Quoted from pinballplusMN:

Not sure of the above responses, maybe someone can clue me in if I offended someone??

Just pinsiders being pinsiders JR. GLWS. Almost was gonna ask if you wanted to swap the Cyclone I got from ya for this.. This will sell for this price.

#23 9 years ago

Price reduced to 1550. thanks!

#24 9 years ago

If I had room I'd come pick it up today..

#25 9 years ago

Lots of interest but no takers so Now at 1500.00

#26 9 years ago

That's a Marilyn playfield but not backglass, just fyi.

#29 9 years ago

Tempting, running it by the war dept.

#30 9 years ago

I totally believe you need to see one in person to really know the condition, but from the pics this doesn't look bad. You certainly don't see them pop up for sale like you used to, at least I don't. Seems a reasonable price.....

#31 9 years ago

Is this gone JR?

#32 9 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Is this gone JR?

651-647-5811

#33 9 years ago

Wrong #... it's 867-5309

#34 9 years ago

Still available. Bump. Paypal ok. Thanks!

#35 9 years ago

Nice summer reduction to 1450.00 local pick up. Will be avail Friday. LMK . Thanks!

1 week later
#36 9 years ago

Nice reduction to 1395.00!!

#37 9 years ago

With the new spinout ramps just days away, this is a good buy. All the parts are out there for a full resto right now. Plastics, playfield, etc. It's also just a ridiculously good game value wise. Two ramp shots, progressive jackpot, multiball... Mine will never leave my collection, assuming I get it put back together

5 months later
#38 9 years ago

Thank you to pinballplus, I picked this up a few weeks ago.

And also to Richthofen for generously sending me the two missing plastics.

taxi-with-plastics.jpgtaxi-with-plastics.jpg

#39 9 years ago

Taxi is more fun than it has any right to be.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 99.00
Cabinet Parts
Gizmorama Pinball

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Cedar Rapids, IA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 109.00
$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 22.50

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-williams-taxi-pinball-mn-165000 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.