Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by debaser
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

I've decided to sell my 1987 Williams Space Station. It's in 100% working condition and in great shape. I completed stripped it and shopped it out about a year ago and have cleaned/waxed it a few times since then to keep it looking nice and playing fast. It was just recently used in a Classics tournament at the Pinball Pyramid show in September. It got just over 170 plays on it in two days and ran flawlessly. Never even had to take the glass off for a stuck ball.

The cabinet on this pin is in really nice shape! The colors in the artwork are nice and vibrant. The pictures from the left side of the cabinet looked washed out but that was due to the bright sunlight and using an iPhone to take the pictures.

The MPU/driver board along with the auxillary power driver board were serviced by Coin-Op Cauldron a couple years ago and have been rock solid. The batteries have also been mounted off the board.

I've put the following new parts into it:

NOS translite
New playfield glass
New legs, bolts and leg levelers
New flipper buttons
New premium silver balls
White LEDs for the GI
3-LED green bulbs for the green GI (light up during the multi-ball)

I'm asking $1,800. The pin is located in Grand Rapids, Michigan. If you are interested or have any questions, please feel free to contact me. Pictures will be posted below. Thanks!

#2 9 years ago

The pics came thru all rotated wrong when I uploaded them to Pinside and I couldn't rotate them on here so I posted a link where you can view them all without having to turn your monitor or head 90 degrees:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/debaser138/sets/72157648010101878/

#3 9 years ago

Very nice looking pin. I'd buy that in a flash if this was local.

#4 9 years ago

Played this at Pinball Pyramid, and it is NICE - you'd be hard pressed to find a nicer example of this game. GLWTS!

#5 9 years ago

Gonna miss that game...

#6 9 years ago

I love my space station. One of the fastest and most underrated games of the 80's!

#7 9 years ago

I've played this machine - great seller, great friend and great machine. No worries here guys when buying from Rodney.

#8 9 years ago

Interested in any trades

#9 9 years ago

PM sent

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from tmontana:

Interested in any trades

Not at this time.

#12 9 years ago

The Space Station has been sold. Thanks!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 2.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Olympia, WA
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-williams-space-station-in-mi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.