(Topic ID: 36412)

FS: Williams Slugfest - Chicago Area - $1800 - Rare Mint Game- Update: SOLD!

By BackFlipper

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Pins_009.JPG
    Pins_008.JPG
    BillyRipken-FF.jpg
    #1 11 years ago

Ok, Here is another game I am offering right now. Pinball purists will argue if it is a pinball game, but there is no arguing how fun this game is and It is mint.

Some highlights:

-New Artwork
    -Full LED's
    -Perfect Working Order
    -Perfect Playfield
    -Rare Topper
    -Dispenses Cards

Here is a short video of the game.

I have well over $2500 in this game, but I will take $1800 cash. I am 30 minutes west of Chicago. I would prefer a local buyer, but I will help in shipping. Please contact me if you have any questions or require additional photos. I have excellent Pinside references. You can call 8AM to 10PM CST or PM or Email anytime.

Jim Tracy
    630-373-4875-cell
    [email protected]

#2 11 years ago

This thing is beyond clean and looks awesome. I have bought a few machines from Jim and he is not only a class act but always has pristine games in his collection. I will buy from him every time he sells one I am looking for. Very honest guy.

#3 11 years ago

Wow.

#4 11 years ago

The Putt Putt that I frequented back in 1990 had one of these blasted games. The manager would put one Ken Griffey, Jr Upper Deck Rookie card in the game once a month until it was won. I could have bought the damn thing for as much money as I spent trying to win it.

I did win the Billy Ripken F*Face Fleer card from it though. Wish I still had it. lol

Whoever buys this will be very happy with it, I'm sure.

Marcus

BillyRipken-FF.jpgBillyRipken-FF.jpg

#5 11 years ago
    Quoted from Xerico:

I did win the Billy Ripken F*Face Fleer card from it though. Wish I still had it. lol

Whoever buys this will be very happy with it, I'm sure.

I remember that Billy Ripken card. It was quite the treasure in my youth. "It says F*** on it!!!"

-josh

#6 11 years ago

Why is it listed as rare ?

#7 11 years ago
    Quoted from Chrizg:

Perhaps based on the condition? There are a TON of Slugfests out there, WMS made 2 runs of them even. But not a lot of minty ones, either.

#8 11 years ago

This game is beautiful. Seen it with my own eyes!!! sweet restoration

#9 11 years ago
    Quoted from Chrizg:

Yeah, I meant the condition. They are usually very beat up.
    Jim

#10 11 years ago

Jim,
    If you need to move it give me a call.

#11 11 years ago

That’s a beautiful machine BackFlipper! I've been on the lookout for one but the distance just kills it for me. Good luck with the sale.

#12 11 years ago

Here is a photo.

Pins_008.JPGPins_008.JPG

#13 11 years ago
    Quoted from GAP:

Jim,
    If you need to move it give me a call.

Thanks, I might!

Quoted from Scuba_Steve:

That’s a beautiful machine BackFlipper! I've been on the lookout for one but the distance just kills it for me. Good luck with the sale.

Thanks, You won't find a nicer one!

#14 11 years ago

Picture Bump!

Pins_009.JPGPins_009.JPG

#15 11 years ago

Game is sold! Thanks for the kind words to all.

Jim

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-williams-slugfest-chicago-area-1800-rare-mint-game and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.