FS: All SOLD, Thank you

By DeathHimself

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Games have been sold, met some great Pinsiders this weekend. Enjoy guys.

#3 10 years ago

bump new game added.

#4 10 years ago

Two nice games, its a shame people would have to drive to New York to get them. Might be quite a haul from Texas! Thankfully, I picked up a really nice RS from New York last month, en route now via STI.

GLWS

#5 10 years ago

Dunno how much trimming you'll be doing, but let me know if you'll be selling your TFTC. I'm local too! EZ cash pickup....

#6 10 years ago

Can you do an alternate link to pics for us iPad peeps. Needs flash

Mark

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

its a shame people would have to drive to New York to get them

Yeah always seems deals pop up so far away, as I'm also in to flying very large RC aircraft in which we almost never can ship as well due to damage and the size of crates needed to ship. Hence why I said local pickup for prices in shipping have been become a bit pricey, and it seems their attention to handling has been lacking as well.

#8 10 years ago

Here is a quick video showing the under the cab lighting.

#9 10 years ago

You should add BSD to the title

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

You should add BSD to the title

I did, it doesn't show it?

#11 10 years ago

RS price lowered to 2700. Come take it.

#12 10 years ago

2 cool machines. GLWS.

#13 10 years ago

I love my roadshow. Great title. Someone will be very happy.

#14 10 years ago

If it wasn't for the fact I need to get back some basement real-estate, it would never leave. It's truly a fun pin to play.

#15 10 years ago

I'll buy the chrome radio

#16 10 years ago

Guys I just noticed on the front of the machine right where the cup holder is attached on the right leg, there are four tiny holes as if a plaque was mounted there. So I'll reduce the price so the buyer can pickup a new front decal for about 70.00 and install it. My apologies for the oversight.

Reduced price 2500.00

#17 10 years ago

Doot77, why the thumbs down on a for sale post?

#18 10 years ago

some people are goofy

#19 10 years ago

Excellent looking game, I would snatch it up in a second if I could get down to Staten Island any time soon.

#20 10 years ago

Thanks guys,

Okay seems 2500 was the sweet spot for this title, so all PM's were replied to and the first one to confirm with for 2500.00 will take it. All the best.

Mike

#21 10 years ago

BSD sold and picked up.

#22 10 years ago

Sold and cofirmed

#23 10 years ago

Well I just had mine delivered yesterday. I love it. Congrats to the lucky buyer

#24 10 years ago

Guys just went through all the PM's which I though all were inquiries, but there was one who confirmed buying the machine before all others, so it has been spoken for.

Thanks to all those who replied and inquired.

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Well I just had mine delivered yesterday. I love it. Congrats to the lucky buyer

Where's the pics of that beauty?

#26 10 years ago

Great seller, I picked up the BSD. Better than described, one of the best pin transactions I've ever had. Oh, and the roadshow looks great, 2500 is a steal!

#27 10 years ago

Nice price for an RS in that condition! Great game.

#28 10 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Where's the pics of that beauty?

I'm gonna post em tomorrow with the new Whitewater!

RS gameplay has exceeded my expectations, a ton of shit to do on that one, I am going to add the pinball bulbs light kit though.

#29 10 years ago

Who did these/are they available?

Thanks.

#30 10 years ago

So is rs spoken for ? Or just the other one ?

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I'm gonna post em tomorrow with the new Whitewater!
RS gameplay has exceeded my expectations, a ton of shit to do on that one, I am going to add the pinball bulbs light kit though.

RS is a hugely underrated game because of music and theme...if it was themed something cool and had rock music it would be in the top 10. And then if you took the *somewhat* linear nature out of the Ruleset on top of that it would be top 3.

#32 10 years ago

An I've always liked Roadshow bump.

Quoted from Pimp77:

RS is a hugely underrated game because of music and theme...if it was themed something cool and had rock music it would be in the top 10. And then if you took the *somewhat* linear nature out of the Ruleset on top of that it would be top 3.

So your saying it would be rated higher if it had a different theme, different music, and an adjustment to the ruleset. Umm, maybe it's not underrated? I really like the unique theme, and am fine with the ruleset - lots to do. The music... meh.

#33 10 years ago

Sorry, I should have made my posting a little clearer. Yes there is one fellow who confirmed buying Road Show very early on through a pm. I was in the middle of moving out my BSD to Rlerman when all the pm's came in which there was a bit confusion for I was replying to the newest pm's first rather then to the earlier pm's that came in. It should be getting picked up this morning, if anything falls through I will offer it to the others who expressed great interest through pm's first before re listing.

#34 10 years ago
Quoted from NM:

Who did these/are they available?
Thanks.

Joey at pinballdecals.com

#35 10 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Great seller, I picked up the BSD. Better than described, one of the best pin transactions I've ever had. Oh, and the roadshow looks great, 2500 is a steal!

Congrats

#36 10 years ago

I wasn't sure who did the radio, I got it that way and have been searching the net to find it. Thanks Shlockdoc for answering that.

#37 10 years ago

Btw Rlerman is a great pinsider to deal with. Another great person discovered in this community. Enjoy BSD.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 84.99
$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
South Bound Brook, NJ
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 29.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Omaha, NE
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

4,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richmond, VA
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-williams-road-show-285000-nyc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.