Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by teekee
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

All - I have a very nice example Williams Police Force for sale. I can bring to the Ohio show. It is LED'd, includes police car mod with led's as well as original manual and promotional police force hat given away at the time. Cabinet is excellent and bright, playfield is excellent and working 100%. As close to HUO as you can get. This game was at the show in 2011 for those that remember it. PM via pinside or e-mail at [email protected] if interested. $1,850 OBO Thx. Chris

#2 10 years ago

Bump for the sleeping in crowd

#3 10 years ago

Good price for an under rated game. Sounds nice, too.

GLWS

#4 10 years ago

Would you sell just the hat? I want to make sure coppers know they'll never take me alive!

#5 10 years ago

LOL - unfortunately the hat goes with the machine but I'll sell ya the hat for 1,850!! lol

#6 10 years ago

I bought this game 2 years ago at the show and it is a super nice game.

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from ckorth:

I'll sell ya the hat for 1,850

hahaha. would you accept a police force for police force trade?

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from ckorth:

LOL - unfortunately the hat goes with the machine but I'll sell ya the hat for 1,850!! lol

WOW!!! Noah, that's the deal of the century right there!!! I know you have a PF already, but how can you pass a deal like that up? Buy a hat and get a free pinball machine!!!

#9 10 years ago

Chris is a great seller and with the purchase of this Police Force he will definitely give you a ride in his 'hippie van'... I believe it might have a siren as well?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 25.00
Hardware
Tucson Pinball

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.50
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-williams-police-force-minty-example-can-deliver-to-ohio-show and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.