Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

lightning_flips_002.jpg
IMG_0083.JPG

#1 11 years ago

I had bought two sets of these from BayArea Amusements sometime ago for my BSD and Dr Who , no longer available from them. I've sold off the games, and never actually put these on, they are brand new. Yes, these are the shorter flipper bats that will make your game tougher.
$16 shipped per set of two flipper bats.

#2 11 years ago

Attached photo.

IMG_0083.JPGIMG_0083.JPG

#3 11 years ago

I'd take pair. Thx. PayPal?

#4 11 years ago

I'll take a pair if available.

Mike O.
Team-EM

#5 11 years ago

Crap. Does that mean they are both gone?

#6 11 years ago

Sorry folks. These are sold.

#8 11 years ago

Oh cool, logo too.

#9 11 years ago

For future reference the lightning flips you want have the rib you see in this pic if not then they are the repros and they are junk and will break soon after install.
Of the two sets I had one broke within a dozen plays, the other set went in the trash.

lightning_flips_002.jpglightning_flips_002.jpg

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from tracelifter:

For future reference the lightning flips you want have the rib you see in this pic if not then they are the repros and they are junk and will break soon after install.Of the two sets I had one broke within a dozen plays, the other set went in the trash.

I would concur. I had a set of yellow repros from Bay Area break within a week of install. I believe that is the reason he pulled them from the site, not that he is out. The black from Terry seem to be much more solid. I have not had a set of the white repros.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-williams-logo-lightning-flipper-bats and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.