(Topic ID: 75161)

FS: Williams KLONDIKE pinball machine (SOLD)

By bigdaddy1

10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Heretic_9
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

7.JPG
6.JPG
5.JPG
4.JPG
3.JPG
2.JPG
1.JPG
#1 10 years ago

I have for sale a Williams KLONDIKE pinball machine. This pin is working 100% OK without errors: general illumination, switched lamps, solenoids, flippers and all the mechanisms were revised and they are working correctly.

It is located in Ogden, UT 84405 and can be shipped by NAVL if you can't pickup in person. Cheaper shipping option by PILOT may be available depending on your location.

I'm asking $850.00 for this pin. Cost of shipping is not included in this price. I can accept a payment with Paypal if the buyer pays the fees related with the transaction.

More pics can be viewed in the following link: http://s1124.photobucket.com/user/pinballmania_llc/library/KLONDIKE

Thanks for looking!
Robert

1.JPG1.JPG
2.JPG2.JPG
3.JPG3.JPG
4.JPG4.JPG
5.JPG5.JPG
6.JPG6.JPG
7.JPG7.JPG

#2 10 years ago

This KLONDIKE pinball machine is now on hold pending payment.

Thanks for looking!
Robert

#3 10 years ago

That was Fast!

1 week later
#4 10 years ago

I was looking for one of these for YEARS ! Nothing but cold trails, and dubious leads. Finally gave up, and jumped on a Williams Jackpot (the 4-player version, very nearly the same, except for different symbols on the reels, and different artwork) when it unexpectedly came to my attention. According to IMDB, there were 3300 Klondikes made, and 6300 Jackpots . . . but, according to the 5 year spreadsheet from BostonPinballBiz (probably one of your better indicators of "book value", at least as regards eBay), neither of these pins had made an appearance on eBay for something like two years, as of the time I bought the Jackpot. Does anyone know why that might be ? Were virtually all of these shipped overseas ? Is that the case with many hard-to-find pins ?

#5 10 years ago

IPDB states that Jackpot is the export version of Gold Rush. It's strange though as I've seen as many Jackpots stateside as Gold Rush over the years. I have had a couple Klondikes. It took me around 4 years to find another one after selling the first. After I had one it seemed like I'd see one for sale every couple months. Seems to be the way it goes sometimes. One reason you probably don't see them that often I think is because it is a great game that people tend to hold onto. I've had two and would buy one again if the deal was right.

#6 10 years ago

Meant to say "IPDB", but I spend a lot of time at both sites.

There were several siblings of Klondike. If you look at the design, particularly the pf, Jackpot is the same game, but for 4 players rather than 1. Klondike was the game that got me hooked on pins, back in my college days. The game I see now does not hold up to those hallowed memories I had of it, though it is still pretty unique and good enough to keep.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-williams-klondike-pinball-machine and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.