Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by newtoit
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

A fairly nice example of a Jungle Lord. Everything works... everything. The cabinet has nicks and scratches here and there and the right side has some "planking" towards the front ( I believe that's what it would be called) the pictures show what Im trying to describe. The backglass has some speckling, no large flakes missing but a bunch of tiny specks have come off.
The playfield is pretty nice, some insert wear down the middle but not that bad. And some insert wear around the top inserts in front of the 5 bank drop targets. One plastic is broken, the one above the shooter lane.

Here is a link to the pictures, 17 of them.

$650

http://imgur.com/a/iZJYV

#2 10 years ago

Why is that plastic above the shooter lane always broken?
Mine had the same break. I just put in a replacement found on Epay.

I think JL is an under-rated game.

GLWS!

#3 10 years ago

I think that plastic always breaks because when you lift the playfield without taking the pinballs out they come flying out of the shooter lane and smack right into that plastic.Mine is broken also..

#5 10 years ago

Mid sunday bump

#6 10 years ago

Mines not broken

#7 10 years ago

Taking offers. Or trades in florida. Ill throw money on top.

#8 10 years ago

Absolutely no action thus far. No demand for a jungle lord? Is my price too high? What's this thing worth?

#9 10 years ago

Sold mine for $650 a couple months ago, your playfield and bg are in nicer shape though.

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Why is that plastic above the shooter lane always broken?
Mine had the same break. I just put in a replacement found on Epay.
I think JL is an under-rated game.
GLWS!

You still have that JL I sold you? I really started to like that game, but the upper left mini playfield was purely chance..

Bump! GLWS!

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from blue95:

Mines not broken

Lucky!
I think it is balls from the trough smashing the plastic when the playfield is lifted. That makes complete sense.

Quoted from Choggard:

You still have that JL I sold you?

Yep. It had developed a weird issue with a weak upper flipper. Had me really scratching my head. Not a coil issue, or EOS, or plunger/link. Turns out the two-stage cabinet flipper button switch just needed to be adjusted. Really liking the play. Teaching me to shoot more accurately with all the drop targets.

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from Choggard:

You still have that JL I sold you? I really started to like that game, but the upper left mini playfield was purely chance..
Bump! GLWS!

Keep playing it. Not all chance.

#13 10 years ago

Price drop to $650.

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from newtoit:

Price drop to $650.

Whoa. That's a good price! WIWCGLWS

#15 10 years ago

If I was in Florida, this Jungle Lord would be in my car by now. Somebody grab this!

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from newtoit:

Price drop to $650.

Great price it should sell soon.. GLWS! Bump!

#17 10 years ago

Yep. It had developed a weird issue with a weak upper flipper. Had me really scratching my head. Not a coil issue, or EOS, or plunger/link. Turns out the two-stage cabinet flipper button switch just needed to be adjusted. Really liking the play. Teaching me to shoot more accurately with all the drop targets.

Yeah I know what you mean.. I use to have an old Laser Ball game that give me problems like that.. Took me a few days to figure it out..

#18 10 years ago

Price drop to $600. I can't figure it out. The game works 100% its the nicest one I've seen for sale on here and the lowest price.

#19 10 years ago

Post holidays,everybody is broke.Jungle Lord is a great game though.Stick with it,somebody will grab it.

1 week later
#20 10 years ago

bumper for february

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 42.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Marietta, GA
1,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Langhorne, PA
Tools
Pincoder Store

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-williams-jungle-lord-1050 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.