View topic image gallery

IMG_20121025_211055.jpg
IMG_20121025_211204.jpg
IMG_20121025_211345.jpg
IMG_20121025_211010.jpg
IMG_20121025_210901.jpg
IMG_20120930_181914.jpg
#1 11 years ago

I haven't had a chance to shop out this machine so it will need a good cleaning, new rubbers, and a few adjustments. It currently has a random multiball problem that I cannot locate the source causing it. This is a cash sale only. Need to sale asap.

#2 11 years ago

Ah, poop. Sweet deal and I'm sure a local fellow will snag this up before. WEll, if no one does quick I'm game for it and will pay for shipping.

#3 11 years ago

Best of luck with sale.

#4 11 years ago

Thanks Shoot_Again. I wanted to add that it is missing the biplane and the "raise jackpot" plastic is broken. Also, I really don't want to fool with any carriers, hence the reason for cash only. If someone really wanted to have it shipped, I will be firm on the $4000 due to having to get it ready for shipping plus paypal fees.

#5 11 years ago
Quoted from econodave:

Thanks Shoot_Again. I wanted to add that it is missing the biplane and the "raise jackpot" plastic is broken. Also, I really don't want to fool with any carriers, hence the reason for cash only. If someone really wanted to have it shipped, I will be firm on the $4000 due to having to get it ready for shipping plus paypal fees.

So you can avoid PP fees and when NAVL arrives you just point to it and they move it, no prep needed. It is VERY easy as a seller to ship a pin with NAVL. Just a heads up

#6 11 years ago

How can I avoid PayPal fees? I thought they took their fee from each transaction. Also didn't know the machine didn't need padded/protected before NAVL arrives to pick up. If these are the case, then yes, I'm willing to take best offer.
By the way, I forgot to mention that besides needing a cleaning, the playfield is perfect and I don't see any wear.

#7 11 years ago

Do you know about that arcade in Madison Square Mall in Huntsville? They have pins.

#8 11 years ago

I know about the place, but haven't been yet. Thought about going to it this weekend.

#9 11 years ago

Everything should be good there now, recently did some repair work.

#10 11 years ago

Game is SOLD. Thanks.

#11 11 years ago

Congrats on the sale! Anyways, you can send money by gift and do two smaller amounts if they decided to charge on large amounts

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 12.95
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,319.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

11,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Trumansburg, NY
$ 85.00
$ 0.00
Lighting - Backbox
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Wanted
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PFX Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

12,500 (OBO)
€ 160.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, DE

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-williams-indiana-jones-4000-obo-near-huntsville-al and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.