8.JPG
6.JPG
5.JPG
4.JPG
3.JPG
2.JPG
1.JPG
#1 11 years ago

I have for sale a Williams Indiana Jones pinball machine working 100% OK and in very good condition.
Located in Ogden, UT 84405. Can be shipped by PILOT or NAVL.
More details and pictures can be seen in the ebay auction #350735472990

Robert Urbanowicz

1.JPG1.JPG 2.JPG2.JPG 3.JPG3.JPG

#2 11 years ago

Posting a FS thread and then directing us to Ebay? Im confused.

#3 11 years ago

Yeah what the F$%K?

#4 11 years ago

Price on ebay is 5250 for those who don't feel like doing the foot work.

ebay.com link: itm

#5 11 years ago

Please contact me via Pinside if you are interested to buy this IJ .
42 actual pictures of the machine can be viewed in the description of the auction.
Easy to see them on Ebay scrolling the description.
Details of the condition of the machine are also listed there.

Robert Urbanowicz

#6 11 years ago

I'm attaching a second set of pictures for those of you that don't like Ebay.
My asking price listed in the auction ($5250.00) for this IJ can be reduced to 5K for a deal out of ebay. Cost of shipping is not included in this price.
For PILOT terminal to terminal I charge $245.00 to the West Coast or $295.00 to the East Coast. A wood crate will be used to protect the machine during transit of shipping.
I can accept payments with Paypal if the buyer pay the fees related with the transaction.

Robert Urbanowicz

4.JPG4.JPG 5.JPG5.JPG 6.JPG6.JPG 8.JPG8.JPG 9.JPG9.JPG 10.JPG10.JPG

#7 11 years ago

The listing ended on EBay...is this pin spoken for?

#8 11 years ago
Quoted from MAJRob:

The listing ended on EBay...is this pin spoken for?

Must be - someone bought it through Ebay.

#9 11 years ago

Ouch...that's a lot of fees

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from MAJRob:

Ouch...that's a lot of fees

Yeah but he still end up getting more money on Ebay than selling it for his price of $5k here. Not much, but a little. Without doing the exact math, guessing the Ebay fees for this were about $150 or so.

#11 11 years ago

250 for eBay, 150 more for PayPal.

#12 11 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

250 for eBay, 150 more for PayPal.

So eBay fees are less than 5% ? When did this happen ? Thought they were more like 9%.

#13 11 years ago

Buy it now fees are less than if you do a no reserve auction

#14 11 years ago
Quoted from schmoo:

So eBay fees are less than 5% ? When did this happen ? Thought they were more like 9%.

The fees get less the higher the cost of the item. For this item, the fee is around $70 for the first $1,000, and 2% on the rest.

#15 11 years ago

Here's the calculator. If he did fixed price, it's 148.

ebay.com link: news

#16 11 years ago

I stand corrected, I thought it was around 9% also...thanks for the intel.

#17 11 years ago

Nice looking example GLWS

#18 11 years ago

It's on eBay? Dealbreaker.

#19 11 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

It's on eBay? Dealbreaker.

I'm curious why is that? Does it make it less valuable cause of where its sold? Would it be ok if it was sold on Craigslist for $5300? Pretty sure as a buyer you have much more protection buying off eBay and paying through PayPal. The sellers usually are at more of a disadvantage financially when selling through eBay.

#20 11 years ago

Good luck on the sale. IJ always rounds out a collection.

#21 11 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

I'm curious why is that? Does it make it less valuable cause of where its sold? Would it be ok if it was sold on Craigslist for $5300? Pretty sure as a buyer you have much more protection buying off eBay and paying through PayPal. The sellers usually are at more of a disadvantage financially when selling through eBay.

I've been screwed on eBay multiple times.

#22 11 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

How did you get screwed as a buyer? There are so many protections that I thought it was virtually impossible for a buyer to get screwed as you can always get your money back.

#23 11 years ago

It's a long story...... but I learned my lessons.

#24 11 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

Its unfortunate that you had a bad experience but i've had a couple bad ones from Mr. Pinball and other non eBay places. There are bad sellers all over. eBay is no worse a place to buy from as compared to CL or Mr. Pinball. At least eBay has feedback that can at least give you some kind of background about a sellers integrity.

#25 11 years ago

I was looking at this pin he had here. I was wondering what you guys thought of the price? This pin was local for me but I wasn't quite ready to pull the trigger.

#26 11 years ago
Quoted from GimpMaster:

I was looking at this pin he had here. I was wondering what you guys thought of the price? This pin was local for me but I wasn't quite ready to pull the trigger.

Seems like a pretty fair price for a nice IJ.

#27 11 years ago

More than fair for the condition. Someone here should've jumped on it for $5000!

#28 11 years ago
Quoted from GimpMaster:

I think you missed out for $5K, and a local game on top of that.

#29 11 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Its unfortunate that you had a bad experience but i've had a couple bad ones from Mr. Pinball and other non eBay places. There are bad sellers all over. eBay is no worse a place to buy from as compared to CL or Mr. Pinball. At least eBay has feedback that can at least give you some kind of background about a sellers integrity.

Disagree - on Ebay, if anything is wrong within 30-45 days, you can file a dispute and guarantee that you get your money back (minus shipping - if shipping was paid for). CL and MP don't offer that sort of protection. It used to be, years ago, that as a buyer if you filed a dispute and won, that the seller also had to have Paypal funds for you to get your money back. That's changed - Ebay now gives your money back no matter what - even if they cannot initially get it from the seller.

#30 11 years ago

When I first saw it. It was at $5995. Once he dropped the price it disappeared. Oh well. I really want an STTNG.

#31 11 years ago
Quoted from Eryeal:

Disagree - on Ebay, if anything is wrong within 30-45 days, you can file a dispute and guarantee that you get your money back (minus shipping - if shipping was paid for). CL and MP don't offer that sort of protection. It used to be, years ago, that as a buyer if you filed a dispute and won, that the seller also had to have Paypal funds for you to get your money back. That's changed - Ebay now gives your money back no matter what - even if they cannot initially get it from the seller.

Huh? You disagree but then go on to say how eBay is safer then CL's or Mr. Pinball? Pretty sure that's the point I was making.

#32 11 years ago

Somebody missed out on a sweet looking IJ!

#33 11 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Huh? You disagree but then go on to say how eBay is safer then CL's or Mr. Pinball? Pretty sure that's the point I was making.

Yeah I misread your post to say that buying on Ebay is the same as buying on CL and Mr. P, versus Ebay being actually a better place. Sorry about that.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
Barrie, ON
$ 85.00
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
2step’s shop

$ 0.00
Lighting - Backbox
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 29.00
Wanted
$ 0.00
Playfield - Other
PinJewels

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 70.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 1,319.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

€ 160.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-williams-indiana-jones-4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.