Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Nilroc
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg
IMG_2475.JPG
IMG_2488.JPG

#1 6 years ago

Selling my Williams Grand Prix. Other games are coming in, so looking for some space. I started shopping it out, but didn't quite finish. I'd say it's about 90% done. Complete playfield tear down. Novus and 2 coats of wax. New ring kit installed. All posts cleaned. Cabinet cleaned inside and out. Cleaned all the motor contacts....most under the pf. Plays but needs some tweaking. Has a really nice backglass. No broken plastics. I have the correct legs as well (not in photos). $600. Located just north of Milwaukee. Zip 53086. PM me if interested. Thanks.

More pics:
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/paulyonion/library/Grand%20Prix

IMG_2488.JPG IMG_2475.JPG

#3 6 years ago

yes it is...

why can't a nice one pop up within a hundred miles or so of me?

glws....

#4 6 years ago

Thanks guys. Space is always tight and something has to be at the end of the list.... BUT... I may consider a trade towards a solid state machine. I'll just get the shoe horn out.

#5 6 years ago

FYI, your Photobucket album is private.

Wonderful machine, one of the last Williams EMs. I'd love to have one in my collection someday.

#6 6 years ago

Ok... fixed the link. Sorry about that.

The "new" and "improved" Photobucket that was forced upon us stinks.

#7 6 years ago

Nice price on this game. Saw it in person last week, nice condition. One of the better EMs out there.

#8 6 years ago

Weekend bump...

#9 6 years ago

This was THE first pinball I ever played was when I was little. If I were closer, I would have already handed you my cash. bummed

#10 6 years ago

I love that pin.

Picked up a bare playfield at pinfest for $10!

goin' up on the wall...

GLWS.

#11 6 years ago

Sold pending pick up. Thanks

1 week later
#12 6 years ago

May I ask what the sales price was?

#13 6 years ago

Yeah, fine example of a great game. On a lot of them the red in the bg is all faded out.

Nailing those spinners is the funnest part.

#14 6 years ago

GLWS!

image.jpg

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside