(Topic ID: 61194)

FS: Williams Cosmic Gunfight(in orange cabinet)

By brmorr

10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by brmorr
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

cg32.jpg
cg31.jpg
cg30.jpg
cg29.jpg
cg27.jpg
cg18.jpg
cg17.jpg
cg16.jpg
cg15.jpg
cg14.jpg
cg13.jpg
cg12.jpg
cg11.jpg
cg10.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Selling a Williams Cosmic Gunfight in great shape in orange cabinet. Game works fine, but does have a burnt coil for one of the pop bumpers(all the rest of the pops work). Cabinet is in excellent shape and does have some light pen marks on it(should come out, but I'm not going to touch it). Backglass is in good shape and all the displays and everything work fine as well. Playfield is in good shape, but does have a crack by the one sling that is raised.

Looking to get $2400 for it as it sits, all it needs really is the pop fixed and cleaned up. Have more playfield shots than I have put here, so feel free to PM to get more.

Game is located in the Chicagoland Suburbs and would prefer pickup unless you arrange EVERYTHING for the pin. I can not pallet, etc.. for you.

Let me know if you are interested!!!
Brian

cg10.jpgcg10.jpg cg11.jpgcg11.jpg cg12.jpgcg12.jpg cg13.jpgcg13.jpg cg14.jpgcg14.jpg cg15.jpgcg15.jpg

#2 10 years ago

More pics!!!

cg16.jpgcg16.jpg cg17.jpgcg17.jpg cg18.jpgcg18.jpg cg27.jpgcg27.jpg cg29.jpgcg29.jpg

#3 10 years ago

More pics!!

cg30.jpgcg30.jpg cg31.jpgcg31.jpg cg32.jpgcg32.jpg

#4 10 years ago

That is a sweet looking cabinet...bump it

#5 10 years ago

Does the convertible come with it?

Bump! GLWTS! Here is a machine you don't see too often!

Chris

#6 10 years ago

Nice cabinet. I own an orange Cosmic Gunfight and love it. Great game. GLWS. This is a hard to find game in an orange cab.

#7 10 years ago

Bumping this up and will consider trades for other pins as well... Let me know what you have if that is your only option!!!

Brian

#8 10 years ago

Bump, lowered price......

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Tools
Pincoder Store

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-williams-cosmic-gunfightin-orange-cabinet and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.