(Topic ID: 54225)

FS: Why Buy Avengers Prem? NIB AVENGERS LE BLUES!

By Gexchange

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 69 posts
  • 29 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Don1
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

100_0185.JPG
There are 69 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 10 years ago

Why Buy Avengers Prem? We have now Just dropped our pricing on our remaining stock of Avengers LE Blues to Comparable with Avengers Prem. So Get an LE at a Premium Price!

Of Course Limited Quantities are available.

Email Me -
[email protected]

P.S. I'm Flying to Dallas today to I will be in and out of contact. Don't Worry I will get back to you.

Thx,
JJ

#2 10 years ago

Confused?? I didnt know they had released An Avengers Premium?

#4 10 years ago

pm sent.

#5 10 years ago

Good Show. Very happy with my The Avengers L.E. # 30 that JJ sold me on 5/23/2013. 100_0185.JPG100_0185.JPG

#6 10 years ago

Still the game I play the most ! Buy one!

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Still the game I play the most ! Buy one!

Me too. Not even a contest. This game will be in the top ten someday. Premiums released might mean polished code too!

#8 10 years ago

Oh, and BTW, I think the blues are the best looking too.

#9 10 years ago

Cool. Didnt know this was released. What are they selling premiums for? 6100-6200?

Looks like translite, cab art, apron, and Armor differences

#10 10 years ago

I have the Hulk but after seeing the blue it's the way to go. And of course you can't go wrong buying from JJ.

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

I have the Hulk but after seeing the blue it's the way to go. And of course you can't go wrong buying from JJ.

Absolutely. JJ is a true professional.

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Me too. Not even a contest. This game will be in the top ten someday. Premiums released might mean polished code too!

Top 10 what? One of the top 10 pinball games released in 2013? . A little reality to douse the irrational enthusiasm.

Is The Avengers worse than getting the plague? No. Is it a top 10 game the likes of WPT and Iron Man... Hell no

#13 10 years ago

I though they cancelled the Premiums.

Good thing if it allows new players to discover this game.

Lately I too play it a lot, great game, a keeper for me.

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

Is it a top 10 game the likes of WPT and Iron Man... Hell no

Avengers is a much better game than IM, and I really like IM.

#15 10 years ago

Sorry just looking at the pics of it reminds me of a Christmas tree instead of a pinball machine. GI color scheme could have been better.

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Sorry just looking at the pics of it reminds me of a Christmas tree instead of a pinball machine. GI color scheme could have been better.

Sure, when they are all lit, when you activate modes its way better...

#17 10 years ago

The Premium has got to be making distributors unhappy....

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Sure, when they are all lit, when you activate modes its way better...

It's still a bit weird not having any white GI. Ironman mode is red/green which looks like Xmas mode. I wonder if anyone's swapped out the greens for yellow or white....but then Hulk MB won't be green....hmmmm. I'm any case it looks a lot better in real life vs pics.

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Are you saying unbelievably fake Iron Man is superior to Real Iron Man? Unpossible .

I am glad you are enjoying your game, but I must say that I had more fun in my first 10 plays of Stern's Rolling Stones compared to my first 10 plays of Avengers pro. That being said neither are terrible terrible games to play and I would/will happily play a tweaked Avengers when possible.

The Pro I played suffered from every "factory default" bit of crappiness I had read about, EXCEPT excessive Hulk hangups oddly enough.

#20 10 years ago

I've played both Avengers LEs, and I like the "look" of the blue better. The GI on both are done VERY well. It's not too bright but the colors really pop.

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I actually agree. Love both games but like how much more there is to do with my avengers le and wolverine le as compared to IM

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

One of the top 10 pinball games released ever?

Yup. No doubt.

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

It's still a bit weird not having any white GI. Ironman mode is red/green which looks like Xmas mode. I wonder if anyone's swapped out the greens for yellow or white....but then Hulk MB won't be green....hmmmm. I'm any case it looks a lot better in real life vs pics.

IM mode is actually red and yellow mostly. Go figure. Voiceovers kick ass by the way.

#24 10 years ago

Voiceovers kick ass by the way.

You're entitled to your opinions... just know that they are dreadfully, woefully, embarassingly wrong in this case

#25 10 years ago

Ah man, modify the quote of someone is bad. Really bad Still love the game and BC_Gambit you are welcome to come try my tweaked Avengers if one day you are really really far from your home

#26 10 years ago

IM mode is actually red and yellow mostly. Go figure.

Are you colorblind? There is no yellow GI. Red and green are on and blue is off for Ironman. His inserts are yellow...but that's it.

#27 10 years ago

So...is TF still in the top games ever category too?

#28 10 years ago

Yes, but games get cycled. Still miss mine.

#29 10 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

You're entitled to your opinions... just know that they are dreadfully, woefully, embarassingly wrong in this case

I actually think the Avengers voice acting is excellent! 10X better than that in xmen. If they did a TF mix and match voice over for AV; it would have been a total and complete utter train wreck. I think the design team did a great job with the voices and call outs in Avengers.

#30 10 years ago

This thread is getting a little side tracked. JJ is trying to sell some Avengers LE's for a great price-put the word out there that the LE is a great pin and now available at a great price-WOW! I also want to say that JJ is top notch when it comes to customer service.

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

This thread is getting a little side tracked.

A thread getting sidetracked on Pinside? Pish Posh!
LE Blue looks badass!

#32 10 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

So...is TF still in the top games ever category too?

I never said TFLE was a "top game". Ive said its a great game and as good as wildly popular recent titles like Tron, Iron Man and ACDC. And it is. And while i now also own ACDC and think it has better rules and theme and therefore more staying power for me, its not "better" than TFLE. It's different.

I've rated TFLE on Pinside...8.3...not even close to SM, LOTR, Avengers, but for me about the same as IM and Tron and many "A List" games. I think its a travesty the way TFLE got dragged through the mud...it's better than it gets credit for. Just because I want a different game doesn't mean it now sucks. I just got rid of SM to bring an IM in house...SM is still top 2 or 3 alltime for me. Getting rid of a game doesn't mean $#!+.

Post edited by TheFamilyArcade : BUY AN LE FROM JJ! Dimone says "You won't regret it!"

#33 10 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Yes, but games get cycled. Still miss mine.

Plus 1,000,000

#34 10 years ago
Quoted from Darth_Chris:

Ah man, modify the quote of someone is bad. Really bad Still love the game and BC_Gambit you are welcome to come try my tweaked Avengers if one day you are really really far from your home

If I am ever in the area I would take you up on your offer . I don't understand the comment of modifying someone's quote? I selectively quote when I am only commenting on part of what someone said. I thought this was relatively common?

Quoted from Eskaybee:

I actually think the Avengers voice acting is excellent! 10X better than that in xmen. If they did a TF mix and match voice over for AV; it would have been a total and complete utter train wreck. I think the design team did a great job with the voices and call outs in Avengers.

Fair enough, I can appreciate this perspective. Saying it is better than X-men is a very low standard to have surpassed. I guess I was just expecting better. It is a licensed Avengers game from the movie, the game plot follows the movie... the audio? I don't remember Hulk talking in the film lets just say. It just seems weird. It is geared towards fans of the movie, I would assume, and the more familiar you are with the movie the more the audio's incongruence stands out.

Quoted from pinmister:

This thread is getting a little side tracked. JJ is trying to sell some Avengers LE's for a great price-put the word out there that the LE is a great pin and now available at a great price-WOW! I also want to say that JJ is top notch when it comes to customer service.

Think of this as free bumps... if you want an Avengers LE NIB, I would imagine this will be the cheapest they will be. We know that it is not a 10K game by Christmas, but that does not mean it is not worth it for the right buyer.

#35 10 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Please get out of my brain Steve, I looked at pic and thought Christmas tree lights. Looks nice in blue and does not have to dim green dmd.

#36 10 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

I don't remember Hulk talking in the film lets just say. It just seems weird. It is geared towards fans of the movie, I would assume, and the more familiar you are with the movie the more the audio's incongruence stands out.

The most famous line in the movie was "puny god" said by Hulk when he thrashed Loki.

#37 10 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

The most famous line in the movie was "puny god" said by Hulk when he thrashed Loki.

By far my fav scene of the movie. SPOILER!

#38 10 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Honestly I forgot that part, even though it was one of the funniest (probably the funniest?) part of the film. In terms of other speech, did he do any? I just remember a bunch of growling...
maybe he'll talk more in the next film.

#39 10 years ago

People have been complaining about the lack of comedic content in Stern pins since 2004. It is pretty obvious to those that own this game that the Hulk audio is intended to be tongue-in-cheek to a great extent. The same thing is true with WOZ. Obviously there is a bit of campiness in the approach that JJP took in the audio which is fine by me. Everything in pinball does not have to be so serious, thank goodness! MM is the best example of this that I can think of because if that game had been made with a serious tone in the callouts it would have been just another game.

#40 10 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

Why Buy Avengers Prem? We have now Just dropped our pricing on our remaining stock of Avengers LE Blues to Comparable with Avengers Prem. So Get an LE at a Premium Price!Of Course Limited Quantities are available.Email Me [email protected].S. I'm Flying to Dallas today to I will be in and out of contact. Don't Worry I will get back to you.Thx,JJ

Hi Jj

How much ?
Incl shipping
Was it 6k ? I take one

Drop me a line
Thks

#41 10 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

Hi Jj
How much ?
Incl shipping
Was it 6k ? I take one
Drop me a line
Thks

You have to e-mail him so he can send you a quote under Stern's imposed pricing rules.
JJ is great to deal with. Buy with confidence. JJ is also great to talk with on the phone.

#42 10 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Quoted from centerflank:

By far my fav scene of the movie. SPOILER!
» YouTube video

Quoted from BC_Gambit:

Honestly I forgot that part, even though it was one of the funniest (probably the funniest?) part of the film. In terms of other speech, did he do any? I just remember a bunch of growling...
maybe he'll talk more in the next film.

*SPOILER*
You guys know that scene is in the pin? I about died when I saw it.

#43 10 years ago

Afternoon bump for a great Seller with a Great Price !

#44 10 years ago

Is there a trick to getting a reply? I've emailed him (about another pin) twice and even tried PM with no response :/.

#45 10 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

Going to strongly disagree. The voice overs are awesome. The actors they used seem to match up to the way the actors sounded in the awesome series, Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes.

#46 10 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Going to strongly disagree. The voice overs are awesome. The actors they used seem to match up to the way the actors sounded in the awesome series, Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes.

Then they should have made Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Pinball....but no, it's based on the movie & the voices don't match at all.

#48 10 years ago
Quoted from Geoffery:

Is there a trick to getting a reply? I've emailed him (about another pin) twice and even tried PM with no response :/.

pm sent.

#49 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Then they should have made Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Pinball

That cartoon was really great, sad it got cancelled to make way for a more Avengers Movie style cartoon.

#50 10 years ago
Quoted from DrStarkweather:

That cartoon was really great, sad it got cancelled to make way for a more Avengers Movie style cartoon.

Aren't Saturday mornings still great at any age ?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Allentown, PA
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

4,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
White Oak, PA
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 69 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-why-buy-avengers-prem-nib-avengers-le-blues and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.