5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 47 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by PBaller22
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 9 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

WD3.jpg
WD2.jpg
WD1.jpg
WD11.jpg
WD10.jpg
WD7.jpg
WD9.jpg
WD8.jpg
WD5.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PBaller22.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

**Update**
Hey everyone, just wanted to drop a reminder about my Who Dunnit for sale. I will be attending Expo in Chicago on Friday and Saturday, and, seeing as how it's only a week away, I figured I'd bump the post. I can bring the machine along if a deal is in place. There are quite a few pictures in this thread, just scroll on down. Details are below. Thanks for looking!

Playfield is in great shape, elevator ramp is also in great shape. Slot machine reel mechanism is present and getting power, but currently not spinning. That does not affect game play, as the spin happens on the DMD as well. There are some posts below addressing that issue. Cab has some wear around the flipper buttons, plus a few scratches and dings. $1500. You can also see pics of the machine by clicking on my profile and looking under the game room photos. Shoot me a message if you're interested. Located in Omaha, NE and looking for local pickup. Game is also listed locally. Thanks!

WD1.jpg WD2.jpg WD3.jpg

#9 5 years ago

Haha...you've got some people in your corner, Whysnow! Yeah, I already contacted him about it prior to this post, so no worries there. And thanks for the kind words about the price, Why!

#16 5 years ago

Thanks for the responses. Not entertaining trades, actually downsizing the arcade, but I appreciate the offer. Which, that also means I'm not sure I can hold onto it until April...haha!

#19 5 years ago

Yeah, it's still up in the air if I'll be going, so I didn't want to throw that out there just yet. Thanks for the tip, though!

And hey, if you're going for 2, why not 3?

#22 5 years ago

PM responded to.

#23 5 years ago

More pics.

WD5.jpg WD8.jpg WD9.jpg

#24 5 years ago

Last ones.

WD7.jpg WD10.jpg WD11.jpg

#25 5 years ago

**Update**
Had some interest, but no deal in place, so dropping the price to $1500. You can see pics in the thread or by clicking on my profile and looking under the game room photos. Shoot me a message if you're interested. Located in Omaha, NE and hoping for local pickup...or I will be attending Expo in Chicago on Friday and Saturday and can bring the machine along if a deal is in place. Game is also listed locally. Thanks!

#29 5 years ago
Quoted from DrStarkweather:

Whats up with the Slot machine reels and is that a difficult/expensive fix? I just have no idea, never seen one except once in a bar and they didn't work either.

Yeah, from stuff I've read it's possibly the $40-$60 stepper, metal shavings getting magnetized (which just requires a cleaning, air blower), or replacing the IC chips on the reel boards, which can be bought from RadioShack for like $10. I know for a fact the optos work.

As it doesn't affect the gameplay, I've never really taken the time to look into it.

#32 5 years ago

Thanks, PinballHelp. I can't go to Expo for the entire time, and from what I've read, if you bring a machine it has to be there the whole time. Maybe I'm wrong about that.

I agree...great game! I am just downsizing a bit and needed to sell off a couple machines to pull off the upgrade/downsize.

2 weeks later
#33 5 years ago

Update bump. Check the top of the post for the update. Thanks!

#40 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

sorry for the tread jack/but you get another bump

No worries...I'll take it!

Quoted from turbo20lbs:

You can do as you wish with your game at expo. I believe the only caveat is you only get reimbursed for each day you leave the game setup for that entire "day".

Thanks turbo...didn't know that so I might consider bringing it along.

#47 5 years ago

Thanks everyone for the inquiries. The sale is pending. Those of you who have contacted me via PM, I'll keep you posted about the sale. Thanks!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PBaller22.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside