Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by boomer
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Game will be sold to first person to come pick up/ send payment if shipping. Wont be able to hold for pending sales. Video of game may be viewed below. Please send me private message if you would need any additional info.

Thanks.

#2 11 years ago
Quoted from EJS:

Game will be sold to first person to come pick up/ send payment if shipping. Wont be able to hold for pending sales. Video of game may be viewed below. Please send me private message if you would need any additional info.
» YouTube video
Thanks.

Hope someone local buys this so we can keep the Who Dunnit in town. If I had the room and the cash, I would buy it back. Still miss my first ever pin.

#3 11 years ago

firm or obo?

What is your special ramp cleaning solution?

#4 11 years ago

Wow here's to hoping a local picks it up.

#5 11 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

firm or obo?

Open to offers at the moment. Have some interest but no buyers yet. Will be going on RGP and Mr. Pinball shortly. Free sample of ramp cleaning solution included, not a pinball related cleaning material but works great with 60% water doesn't film or harm artwork!

#6 11 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Would also be interested in hearing about this. Best of luck with the sale of your game. Looks really nice.

Ryan Claytor
Elephant Eater Comics
http://www.ElephantEater.com

#7 11 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Would also be interested in hearing about this. Best of luck with the sale of your game. Looks really nice.
Ryan Claytor
Elephant Eater Comics
http://www.ElephantEater.com

I'll plan on making a video of this stuff in action in the next few weeks. Have some dirty STTNG ramps that need cleaning. Does wonders on wire ramps too. Makes them shine better than factory with little effort! Actually no effort other than application via spray bottle.

#8 11 years ago
Quoted from EJS:

I'll plan on making a video of this stuff in action in the next few weeks. Have some dirty STTNG ramps that need cleaning. Does wonders on wire ramps too. Makes them shine better than factory with little effort! Actually no effort other than application via spray bottle.

enough with the hold out...

What is the product? Pinside is all about sharing of knowledge and things to make our pins better. Share some knowledge.

#9 11 years ago

Maybe he wants to sell it.

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

enough with the hold out...
What is the product? Pinside is all about sharing of knowledge and things to make our pins better. Share some knowledge.

And it will be shared. More fun this way. The product isn't going to disappear overnight Wished I could have done many other edu. videos back in the day when I had access to more pin inventory. I can only hope to give back at least as much as I have taken away from RGP and pinside since....2002.

I will not be selling/ making any profit. Besides, 60% is water and I'd hate to get sued by the city of AV for marking up their water

#11 11 years ago

pm sent

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 22.50
Electronics
bdash's bits

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Yucaipa, CA
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 125.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 199.95
Electronics
PinSound

Machine - For Sale
Sussex, WI
$ 35.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-who-dunnit-pinball-mn-2200-cash-no-trades and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.