Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

WP_000347.jpg
WP_000346.jpg
WP_000345.jpg
WP_000344.jpg
#1 12 years ago

Making room for a CV so need space and funds. Not a "mint" game but very nice playfield and everything is playable. I put LEDs such as purple GI throughout and whites under clues, equipment, and suspects.

Cabinet has no fade but a few nicks in the paint (right side has one, right backbox top has some marks). A month ago the slot reels started acting goofy by not always matching the display so I'm taking those apart to clean this weekend if nobody picks it up before then.

Send a message for more pics and info. No the PM is not for sale
$1800 obo

WP_000344.jpgWP_000344.jpg WP_000345.jpgWP_000345.jpg WP_000346.jpgWP_000346.jpg WP_000347.jpgWP_000347.jpg

#2 12 years ago

looks good. the inserts are nicer than mine, I think "equipment" inserts have a tendency to chip. I like the game. Good luck with your sale.

#3 12 years ago
Quoted from ARTMAN:

Making room for a CV so need space and funds.

I predict you're going to wish you had the W?D back. CV gets really old long before W?D.

#4 12 years ago

I don't know.. I've had my CV for a year and a half, and I still love it. With the home ROM and the multiball re-start feature turned on for maximum multiball stackability, I just dig it and I haven't tired of it. Everyone's different though.

#5 12 years ago

might be interested if the slot machine gets working ok. Man, I really need to find a new house ASAP.

#6 12 years ago

It is a great game. The only reason I'm selling is that CV was always my dream game as I played it when I grew up and it made me fall in love with pinball. Cheesy maybe, but true.

#7 12 years ago
Quoted from ARTMAN:

It is a great game. The only reason I'm selling is that CV was always my dream game as I played it when I grew up and it made me fall in love with pinball. Cheesy maybe, but true.

Nothing Cheesy about it, we all have games we grew up loving!

#8 12 years ago

Great game! Good luck with the sale.

#9 12 years ago

Very nice Artman.

On the purple LEDs in the GI: what strength (1s or 3s) and what kind of lens?

#10 12 years ago
Quoted from NM:

Very nice Artman.
On the purple LEDs in the GI: what strength (1s or 3s) and what kind of lens?

They are the 3-LED Ablaze ones from Pinball Life and worked perfect for this game. It's not blinding and they simply glow. The one LED bulbs were too dim.

http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=1174&parent=192

#11 12 years ago

Trying to figure out what to use under the clues, victims/suspects. Gotta order some white minis from CT and try that. Supers are too much.

#12 12 years ago

Will you ship?

#13 12 years ago

Nice first ball...but the glass is off.

#14 12 years ago

I just seen a video about this machine. Didn't know to much about it before, but after watching the video this pin is really neat. I like the gambling of points, and how you have to catch the killer by making a series of different shots.

#16 12 years ago

Hey Artman,

Can I see some more pics? Did you get the slot machine working or we you planning on doing that this weekend.

Thanks in advance

#17 12 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

I don't know.. I've had my CV for a year and a half, and I still love it. With the home ROM and the multiball re-start feature turned on for maximum multiball stackability, I just dig it and I haven't tired of it. Everyone's different though.

I could not agree more, I have had min 1.5 years and still love it, get's a lot of love here, my wife will not let me sell CV. Just a fun dammed game!

#18 12 years ago
Quoted from PinballHelp:

I predict you're going to wish you had the W?D back. CV gets really old

Agreed. Beautiful pin but overrated gameplay. Still, I grew up on Funhouse (don't own) and people have opinions about that one too. Still don't own one as I want one in minty condition. I also, don't want one. I have such fond memories of that pin growing up I don't think it will live up to my memories having it in the house. I know odd. The legend is sometimes greater than the pin.

Good luck on the sale and CV search!!

#19 12 years ago

Not really looking to ship but if nobody local wants it I'll definitely consider it.

Quoted from The_Gorilla:

Nice first ball...but the glass is off.

Yeah, busted. That was definitely a cheater ball. Hands still don't count as flippers, right?

#20 12 years ago

Did this sell or do you still have it?

#21 12 years ago

Sold. Thanks for all the interest!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 199.95
Electronics
PinSound

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 125.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Yucaipa, CA
$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 26.50
Machine - For Sale
Sussex, WI
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-who-dunnit-chicago-area and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.