Topic Stats

• 31 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by starsky178
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 20 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Billede 01-07-14 20.39.04.jpg
WD.png
Road Show Plastic.jpg
image-686.jpg
image-613.jpg
image-132.jpg
image-14.jpg
image-682.jpg
image-137.jpg
image-780.jpg
image-896.jpg
image-134.jpg
image-434.jpg
image-850.jpg
image-917.jpg
image-115.jpg

#1 4 years ago

Machine is in good shape and everything is working as it should . Outside cabinet Left side has a few touch ups and right side looks good , no broken plastic and play field is in good shape, took great pics to show details. This is one of the few machines that stayed in state and not shipped else where. image-538.jpgimage-285.jpgimage-424.jpgimage-177.jpgimage-115.jpgimage-917.jpgimage-850.jpgimage-434.jpgimage-134.jpgimage-896.jpgimage-137.jpgimage-780.jpgimage-682.jpgimage-14.jpgimage-132.jpgimage-132.jpgimage-613.jpgimage-686.jpg N/E Pa area mount pocono

#2 4 years ago

Weekend bump

#3 4 years ago

Wish I were closer.

#4 4 years ago

Fun game. Kids and new players really like it. Easy to understand.

#5 4 years ago
Quoted from t2:

Fun game. Kids and new players really like it. Easy to understand.

Yup , this is a great starter for anyone just getting into pinball , but I still enjoy it.

#6 4 years ago

looks nice. glws

#7 4 years ago

Willing to ship?

#8 4 years ago
Quoted from Chemixtry:

Willing to ship?

You must arrange everything

1 week later
#9 4 years ago

Oops don't miss out Weekend bump

#10 4 years ago

Weekend Time to go bump

#11 4 years ago

Great price on a really underrated and rare game.

#12 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballHelp:

Great price on a really underrated and rare game.</blockquote

I agree a 100% , thanks

#13 4 years ago

This game has great music!

#14 4 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

This game has great music!

The more I think about it , I might just keep it .

#15 4 years ago

Looks like a nice one. Seems all the great games are either east coast are all the way north.

Road Show Plastic.jpg
#16 4 years ago

Someone buy this please so we can delete this thread

Looks like those equipment inserts were touched up

#17 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Someone buy this please so we can delete this thread
Looks like those equipment inserts were touched up

No touch ups on the play field , I would of posted it if it did , every deal and sale I have made has been honest and my reputation is top notch, I see your not Intrested so keep your comments to yourself cause if you were , you are welcome to see it in person.

#18 4 years ago

I'm interested starsky, just waiting on my bonus check at the end of the month. Not sure how you guys work out shipping and payment though. I saw Vid said to use escrow.com. Anyone have any advice?

#19 4 years ago

have come close to getting a who dunnit a few times. looks nice. glws

#20 4 years ago
Quoted from starsky178:

No touch ups on the play field , I would of posted it if it did , every deal and sale I have made has been honest and my reputation is top notch, I see your not Intrested so keep your comments to yourself cause if you were , you are welcome to see it in person.

I owned a WD for a few years (loved the music, hated the rules) and am quite familiar with the wear this game gets on the center inserts. I can *guarantee* you that your playfield has been touched up - the lack of "shading dots" in the touchup is a clear indicator. I will also say that just about every WD I've ever seen has wear on the inserts, and yours looks better than most.

WD.png
#21 4 years ago

Wow! Good eyes.

#22 4 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

I owned a WD for a few years (loved the music, hated the rules) and am quite familiar with the wear this game gets on the center inserts. I can *guarantee* you that your playfield has been touched up - the lack of "shading dots" in the touchup is a clear indicator. I will also say that just about every WD I've ever seen has wear on the inserts, and yours looks better than most.

WD.png 632 KB

Thanks for the lesson , try even looking closer with my own eyes , whatever the pic is showing I just can't see it , must be a good touch up. Thanks again

#23 4 years ago

My old one is on this picture. Must wear I have seen on this pin game looks like the one I had.
Loved the overall fell of the theme with sound/music/light

Glws!

Billede 01-07-14 20.39.04.jpg
#24 4 years ago
Quoted from tezting:

My old one is on this picture. Must wear I have seen on this pin game looks like the one I had.
Loved the overall fell of the theme with sound/music/light
Glws!

Billede 01-07-14 20.39.04.jpg 347 KB

Thanks , the price is right

3 weeks later
#25 4 years ago

I stand corrected, light touch up on equipment inserts, never notice it . Had to give it a second look. Thanks for the heads up.

1 week later
#26 4 years ago

Weekend bump

#27 4 years ago

Bump it up

#28 4 years ago
Quoted from starsky178:

Quoted from metallik:

WD.png (Click image to enlarge)

1 month later
#29 4 years ago

Last chance to get a good deal!!!

#30 4 years ago

Final bump

1 week later
#31 3 years ago

Last and final week . Will keep it if I have no takers.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside