Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by jalpert
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg

#1 6 years ago

Selling my Whirlwind, I need to make room for another game. Fully working game, diamond plate play field, LED displays, strong flippers, overall the game plays very very nicely.

Some of the inserts have wear on the edges, none of it goes into the insert itself. Please look at those pictures carefully. Also, 1080p video of the game linked below.

The game is near Denver, I can ship but I have to use NAVL because I cannot pallet. Opinions of the game good/bad, opinions on my price good/bad, opinions on the sale good/bad all welcome!

Shoot me a PM if you are interested or have any other questions.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/d6j77r9qxuqec7k/WpR1lj3z06

#2 6 years ago

Damn, this will be gone faster than you can say "wish I was closer". GLWS

#3 6 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Damn, this will be gone faster than you can say "wish I was closer". GLWS

Yep...especially since it is a diamond

#4 6 years ago

Nite Bump.

#5 6 years ago

Good price, surprised no ones claimed it yet.

#6 6 years ago

With no mylar down it plays really fast. I just took the mylar off my ES and it plays so much better. I wouldn't have risked it if it wasn't bubbling, but I'm really glad it worked out.

Not having to deal with any mylar, even if it was in good shape, I think is a big deal. It's certainly more for a player though.

#7 6 years ago

GLWS!

image.jpg

#8 6 years ago

I've seen and played this game and the price is fair. I have also bought games from the OP and he is honest and reliable.

#9 6 years ago

Thanks for the kind words guys. I wanted to re-iterate the game is near Denver. It was a bit buried in the description and I've gotten a few PMs asking.

#10 6 years ago

That's a real whirlwind of a road trip for me!

#11 6 years ago

We also have a really good fro-yo place near by if that helps you off the fence.

Quoted from Nilroc:

That's a real Whirlwind of a road trip for me!

#12 6 years ago

Awesome game and factory diamond plated (clearcoat) are not plentiful. I clearcoated my WW and it's frigging fast.

#13 6 years ago

If I had the funds....this would be mine.

Best of luck with the sale, if it's still somehow available in a month, I'll contact you!

#14 6 years ago

You got anything to trade Adam?

#15 6 years ago

I got another whirlwind that I could trade. Lol

#16 6 years ago

I would like this too , shipping wouldn't be much to the nd border one wouldn't think ?

#17 6 years ago

And it's sold pending payment. Thanks for all the PMs!

#18 6 years ago

I see you are one of only a handful of people willing/able to take revealing pictures that reflect the condition of your game. Kudos to you for that.

#19 6 years ago

Excellent !

#20 6 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

I see you are one of only a handful of people willing/able to take revealing pictures that reflect the condition of your game. Kudos to you for that.

I agree, and taking 1080p video is a great way to cover every inch of the pin, and it's more difficult to hide things or to make it look better than it actually does vs. still pictures.

Jalpert did a great job with the pics/video here.

Congrats on the sale. I'd love to have a WW at some point.

#21 6 years ago

It made my decision easier.

#22 6 years ago

The last thing I want is anyone to be disappointed. The game plays awesome, and I really hope freezie agrees when he gets it!

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside