Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wayout440.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#34 10 years ago

Has this sold yet? Who in the world is actually paying $1750 for a Whirlwind? This can't be real. Now someone else has DROPPED the price on a Whirlwind to 2K. It's an eighties system 11 people. $1500 K tops in great condition. There are over 7000 units and hardly rare.

#41 10 years ago
Quoted from wxforecaster:

wayout1440, I sold my trashed WW for $1500 over the winter, and had a number of buyers lined up at asking price. Sure this isn't a collectors quality piece given the pictures, but I might even jump on this myself given its a significant improvement over what I had. The pricing is great. It's an awesome game that is finally getting the bump it deserves.

I'll bump it again. I've got a Pinbot I paid $900 for. Average, but not collector quality. I see the same condition game out there for well above $1500 all the time...Maybe it's me, perhaps I got a great deal?... because I was thinking I overpaid. I passed on an "average" Whirlwind last year for $1400, I thought it way too high. Are these really selling at these $1500+ prices?

I dunno, really tough swimming here at the bottom.

#57 10 years ago
Quoted from brent149:

Actually it did sell for asking price. Thanks for all the interest. You may see a lot of issues, but I sold one in worse shape than this about six months and and three people on standby if the seller backed out. That one sold for $1,800 to a fellow pinsider.

Congrats, then. Maybe all the bumping from our price talking helped!
Now, what game are you buying to take its place?

#71 10 years ago
Quoted from Hougie:

I wish idiots would quit crapping on "for sale" threads! Can mods do something about that?
...Oh and bump for a great game at a fair price! GLWS!

Not an idiot. This is a discussion thread. If the seller posts it everything is fair game. Condition, price, even past experiences good or bad with the seller. There is non-discussion Pinside marketplace, Ebay, CL or classifieds if the seller doesn't like the discussion.

Free bump for the seller.

#72 10 years ago
Quoted from Hougie:

I wish idiots would quit crapping on "for sale" threads! Can mods do something about that?
...Oh and bump for a great game at a fair price! GLWS!

Of course, for name calling - the mods can do something about.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bakersfield, CA
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 90.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wayout440.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-whirlwind-1750?tu=wayout440 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.