Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brent149.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Thought I'd try one more time to sell by Whirlwind. Better pics added, including shots if the boards. Really enjoy the game I just need some room in the house. Condition wise I'd rate it an 8.5/10 on both the playfield and sideart. New LEDs on playfield and behind translight. I also swapped out the old display for an led one.

#2 10 years ago

Pics

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#3 10 years ago

More pics

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#5 10 years ago

More pics

image.jpgimage.jpg

#6 10 years ago

Thanks

#10 10 years ago

I'd be open to it.

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

Link to better pics?

I'll throw some more on here when I get off work tonight. I shot these with my iPhone, but I'll put some better resolutions on tonight. If you have any specifics shots you want post then in here and I'll be sure to include them.

#32 10 years ago

Sorry it's taken me awhile to get with everybody. I haven't been home much and am trying to get caught up.

#36 10 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

Has this sold yet? Who in the world is actually paying $1750 for a Whirlwind? This can't be real. Now someone else has DROPPED the price on a Whirlwind to 2K. It's an eighties system 11 people. $1500 K tops in great condition. There are over 7000 units and hardly rare.

It's actually a 1990's system 11 game rated 25 on the pinside top 100. Check the pinside pricing and 1500 would only get you a low end version.

#56 10 years ago

Actually it did sell for asking price. Thanks for all the interest. You may see a lot of issues, but I sold one in worse shape than this about six months and and three people on standby if the seller backed out. That one sold for $1,800 to a fellow pinsider.

#73 10 years ago

No ones hurting my feels guys. I appreciate the support from most but the 'price police' don't offend me, especially when they have far less knowledge of the market.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brent149.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-whirlwind-1750?tu=brent149 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.